What's new

Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf accused of Sexual exploitation by indian model

Low quality post mate-- no one got stoned in Pakistan to date for adultery. Besides he has been spraying sperms in India not Pakistan.
I was not referring to Pakistan in general but the words were target to those who today showed their level...especially by few senior members.....It was a sarcasm to those who called that women who*** and sl**...but supported the man ...calling his deed as good revenge....making fun of the Indian women, putting price on them, an elite member posted one of the cheapest comment on this forum....I think this really showed that they believe in what extremists believe and for them stoning to death is a viable punishment. So try to understand from my POV.

Sir, you can expect us to be tolerant and patient for many posts that we hear from most of the nationalities on this forum, but if a line is crossed, we will ask you are we really a guest on this forum as all say, or just a target.....

Sorry Sir, as long as few of those posters and posts are there, I don't think that my post was low quality, it was the language that they understand....I didn't want to....but have to.....

Another thing...why this poster Asianunion who posted rate of any Indian women is $1 wasn't given an instantaneous ban......before post#113

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricke...cused-sexual-exploitation-indian-model-8.html

Give me a valid reason......

I hope there will some positive changes for us....at the same time I think Hope is a Dangerous Word....

P.S. he has been spraying sperms in India not Pakistan.
So this justify his deed....why people are questioning our law if it was done in India....Sorry to say buddy.....change of place doesn't mean a crime is acceptable.

asad rauf ne dono haath uthake chakka mara..
us larki ek haath utahke out diya.
rauf ne kaha , mein out nahin kyoki ye no ball tha,
ab umpire hi aisa to 3rd umpire beech mein aa sakega kya?

DECISION PENDING : OUT ya NOT OUT.

And the story came out on Pakistani Azadi day...

I would like to quote one comment from the article that had me ROFLING.

This ***** deserved it. Bloody moron, don't they know about love jihad.

:lol:

I have a question

Who took the picture? :D

Kapoor.jpg

Indians that are feeling very insecure and bad should know that loose women have no nationality, just like terrorists.

So chin up and stop feeling bad about some skank that has nothing to do with you.

think of poor mr rauf.. no iftaar for life from mrs. rauf..
shayad khudkhushi karna padega :)

Indians that are feeling very insecure and bad should know that loose women have no nationality, just like terrorists.

So chin up and stop feeling bad about some skank that has nothing to do with you.
wasnt the guy loose too.. stop blaming women . i dont see any issue more than a cheating case in this.

When I read this story this song starts in my head!!

Last edited by a moderator:
think of poor mr rauf.. no iftaar for life from mrs. rauf..
shayad khudkhushi karna padega :)

If he can reconcile with his wife, he will probably grow a beard and pray 5 times a day for forgiveness.

If he can reconcile with his wife, he will probably grow a beard and pray 5 times a day for forgiveness.

accha.. half the pak ex players are like that ..lol.. inzamam, that offspinner and the left hand batter ..

if his wife is any strong she will beat the hell out of himm....
if the meighborhood masjid is any good they will ostracise him for using the religon clause to get personla gain.

It's her word against his, how do we know that marriage was promised - and this law is sexist - it is as if any guy can walk up to any girl and say - I want to marry you, have sex - I mean it predisposes that women are thick.

He is 56 years old....

Why is it that when Pakistani men age they don't feel embarrassed by their actions?

Back
Top Bottom