What's new

Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf accused of Sexual exploitation by indian model

very bad for both of them i hate such stories and such BS .:disagree:

and you forum members please come out from stupid arguments just because he is pakistani and she is indian .treat them both like human .

Yeh hui naa baat :)

Imran Bhai always right...

and don't comment on personality both are looking well i think girl is perfect and man is little old but ok nothing wrong in them .apni apni shakal dekho ja ker aieeny main phly :tdown:

Its definitely not rape, but definitely adultery and cheating. If an FIR is indeed filed, whatever punishment he gets in India is definitely going to be less severe than the stoning punishment he would get under Sharia Law in Pakistan.

Seriously? Don't think so, instead the woman would be stoned to death for being promiscuous and what not.

If you don't accept Indian law, I can't change your view.

Even in India, if a couple, both below 18, have consensual sex, it will be considered rape....no matter they both took the decision.

AFAIK if both of them are under 18 it's not a rape. Correct me if I'm wrong.

assalam alycum wr wb all,first of all Happy independence day to all my **** brothers and in advance to my indian brothers if any here.
I just have a request to all of u that please dont mention in a way that''Indian Women'' please.....
dont blame the whole Indian Women for just an ill act of this cheap girl.
im saying this because My mom is an indian and my daddy is a Pakistani,i love my mom that being a hindu she loved my dad soo much that she didnt hesitate to accept Islam from her heart and follow it.
im proud of her and even of my dad hes the bestest dad one can ever have.
please respect ladies.

There is plenty of things that are wrong with lying... But there is nothing criminal about lying through your teeth to score with a hot chick. So the question of lying itself is stupid. Womanizing is not illegal.

Womanizing with consent of women is not illegal, but its by force then it considered as rape. Its not a lie only but cheating under indian law and is consider as exploitation of women. Asad Rauf can be kept under police custody for a week and two, if FIR is got registered and then can be sent to jail under judicial custody for at least around six month without bail.

Comments about women/girls by senior members are really very unethical & upsetting, you all need to grow up man..........

Seriously? Don't think so, instead the woman would be stoned to death for being promiscuous and what not.

NA
Both will meet the dismal end if you are hinting at Islamic punishment. Taliban execute couples regularly. they dont leave the man alive if he is known. its only when that only the poor woman is caught that she faces the horrible death.

AFAIK if both of them are under 18 it's not a rape. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought so too
the decision should be in juvenile court and law specifically for minors if there is any such system in India

assalam alycum wr wb all,first of all Happy independence day to all my **** brothers and in advance to my indian brothers if any here.
I just have a request to all of u that please dont mention in a way that''Indian Women'' please.....
dont blame the whole Indian Women for just an ill act of this cheap girl.
im saying this because My mom is an indian and my daddy is a Pakistani,i love my mom that being a hindu she loved my dad soo much that she didnt hesitate to accept Islam from her heart and follow it.
im proud of her and even of my dad hes the bestest dad one can ever have.
please respect ladies.

I am watching you.
if what you say is right then fine. but your subsequent posts will tell soon enough.

Both are Idiots.

at that time both were blind in love sex letter after taking bath human come back in real world . its happen with everywhere anywhere in such cases . in india pakistan both too whats new ? every city have thousands like them even a small town hundreds did same .

Dude don't get carried away. It's an offensive term and you know it. I myself am engaged to a pakistani. Cheap point scoring is only something you'd see on an anonymous forum.

LoL the Indian that is engaged to Pakistani Peshawari girl. Lolz. Cool story bro. :lol:

very bad for both of them i hate such stories and such BS .:disagree:

and you forum members please come out from stupid arguments just because he is pakistani and she is indian .treat them both like human .

ayeii ayeii apki hi kami thi :P

Probably fell for her when she had make up on:lol:

leena-kapoor-hot-pics.jpg

This can't be the same girl?:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom