What's new

Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf accused of Sexual exploitation by indian model

i dont understand why pakistani players always in headline for wrong reason.... Be it pakistani or pakistani players.... Specialy pakistani cricket always makes headline for wrong reasons.... i always believe karma strikes back.... The problem is most pakistanis dont believe in karma.... i think thats why they always makes headlines in cheating, drugs, fixing, sex scandals, fraud etc etc.... pakistani cricket team alot good in cricket but they tarnishing its image by wrong things.... Dont pakistani players love pakistan? If they do than why spoil pakirtans image?.... in india too in past many fixing happened. All of them are banned till date.... but when shahid afridi chew the cricket ball he got award in pakistan.... i think that day i lost hope that pakistan will ever change.

She looks possessed and drugged.

If a wh0re slept with her client - whose fault is it?

mera roza kharab karne ki koshish ki ja rahe ha. Par dushman kamyab nai ho gaya. Maen maghrib tak apne mukam pe datta tahun ga

What is he doing theregetting pictured in intimate poses? If it was nothing as he says then why he is letting himself photographed like that? I mean you have some self-respect and sense of proportion not to use or be used by someone.

As for the girl. She is a slut. She did not get apparently what she wanted from him and thats why she comes out in the media openly with her intimate pictures. Ans what was she doing being 21 years old with a 56 years old guy? Obviously not love!!!

love-sex-aur-dhoka-review.jpg

asad just wanted 2 tympass with her

i guess tympass bhari par gaya uspe...

Back
Top Bottom