What's new

Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf accused of Sexual exploitation by indian model

Many pakistani females want to be indian citizen but indian males finds indian females attractive (i find pak females more beautiful though).... The difference is that indian female wont get killed if she marry with pak male but pak female gets threat from pakistan.... If u know Veena malik escaped bearly.... Am sure if veena stays in pak for long then she might get murdered because ISI is watching her.... One of pakistani actress got murderd in india and the guy who murderd her with family said he killed her because she was planning to shift dubai without him because he dont have passport.... Thats funny because that guy had the money yet couldnt make a passport? The actress had the sattelite phone.... God Knows why even when she had 3 other phone with simcards.... Pakistani females have alot threats.... While indian females can marry anyone....
yeh joke acha tha 2 ya 3 aur isi tarha kay badiya joke sunao:rofl:

Its true pakistani females loves indian males but its more to do with india than indian male.... (my view)....
YouTube - Pakistani women love Indian men
also i blame this on indian serials that been shown on pakistani tv....
Pakistani women love India’s ‘saas-bahu’ sagas – The Express Tribune
anyway.... What pakistani empire did was wrong and a crime.... When i saw him empiring than i thought this guy is simple and grandpa.... Didnt know he had per.v.e.r.t mind.... He had sex with a girl his daughters age.... On tv he didnt even looked he bothered that he cheated on his wife and family.... This is the reason shivsena (whom i hate alot) throws pakistani actors and actress out because they knew this people always indulge in wrong things.... By the way am sure this empire's carrier is over. He got rape accusation on him.... It means its easy to fix this empire in any formatt of cricket.... His carrier is nearly over.... If he plays and give any wrong decision than people will say match was fixed....

Sh*t last year I voted for him for best umpire title on cricinfo!! :hitwall: silly bastard shouldn't have taken photos; he has now lost his career.

Sh*t last year I voted for him for best umpire title on cricinfo!! :hitwall: silly bastard shouldn't have taken photos; he has now lost his career.
C'mmon dont feel bad.He is a superb umpire and He makes best uses of his hands off the field too,whats wrong in it:D

Another fake story, to malign Pakistani Umpires:

[video]http://tune.pk/video/88592/IPL-2013-Spot-Fixing-ICC-removes-Pak-Umpire[/video]

Asad Rauf to India:

bandeau-lol.gif

well in first place pakistan should telll icc if india is not changing its stance to pakistan than never send any pakistani official in ICC to india

How is consensual sex, sexual exploitation?

Its sexual exploitation because indian model was 14 year old kunwari girl who was having such affairs in hope of getting married with a man who is already married with kids

A single man having affairs with married women with kids.. Ajtr would Blame man

A single woman having affairs with married man with kids....Ajtr would blame man again

Btw where is she ? Is she banned permanently ?

Its sexual exploitation because indian model was 14 year old kunwari girl who was having such affairs in hope of getting married with a man who is already married with kids

A single man having affairs with married women with kids.. Ajtr would Blame man

A single woman having affairs with married man with kids....Ajtr would blame man again

Btw where is she ? Is she banned permanently ?

Don't bring in Ajtr as yes she's not coming back and we should not talk behind her back.

Back
Top Bottom