What's new

Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf accused of Sexual exploitation by indian model

I don't blame her.

I blame this idiot Umpire. He is married with a wife and kids. What is he doing have sex with someone's his daughter's age? :cheesy:

I don't blame her.

I blame this idiot Umpire. He is married with a wife and kids. What is he doing have sex with someone's his daughter's age? :cheesy:

Doesn't really need a reason..
maybe the Mrs got tired of him raising his finger..

Umpire is idiot and did wrong things with girl of almost his daughter age, first Islamically it is haram, morally not good to cheat on wife also
On the other hand girl just want popularity and some media courage which itself cheap act

I dont know why people act so low

To be honest i was not expecting asad Rauf will involve in such controversies because i assumed asad rauf is very sensible, mature and professional guy. Its wrong to be married and involve in such extra-martial affairs

But i adont agree with Ajtr about case of rape against him. If this Indian girl/model was aware about marriage of Asad rauf then she should also be blame as how could she expect promise of marriage from someone who is married already and cheating his first wife.

So AJTR according to Indian law, Indian girl can have such expectation from his married lover to have one wife and kids and still promise her that she will be his second wife. so laws of India give permission to Indian single girl to have relationship with cheater married guy and have expectation of marriage. Can a muslim guy in India have one muslim and one hindu wife at the same time? Ajtr you just looking at this issue from side of Indian women. If a single man would have affair with married woman i am sure here you will blame the guy that why he is having affair with married woman lol

Well she is not married and he is married man having kids, what you think :azn:

well your logic is flaw if you put all blame on man. Asad rauf should blame for extra-martial relationship but girl should also blame having affairs with married guy. could she not find any single guy there?

@akber are u saying pakistani womens are ugly? Thats why pakistani males wants indian womens?.... what about veena malik? Please take her away and other pakistani womens who dont want to leave india because they want freedom which they dont get in pakistan....
as far as i know a pakistani law cant be forced on india.... in pakistan sex might be normal. Any guy can marry any amount of females in pakistan.... indian law says very clearly that if a guy promises women to marry and has physical relationship with her and later says he wont marry then thats a rape.... Pakistanis doing same think in uk.... But in uk they gets jailed for 20plus years.... india should arrest this male and should show him life in jail.... if this guy wanted sex he should had went brothel.... he the one kept following her many days. A old guy fooled brainless half of his age girl.... He should be arrested and teached indian law....

lmao... ur women find our men desirable! thats why all ur rears are burning. haha ur acting llike shes a 15 year old girl. look at her poses does it look like a 15 year old. if she chose to sleep with him why should he suffer. she shud use her common sense. he's married with children. haha..what did u say sex seems to be normal in pakistan? thats why ur bharti naari engaged in sex with an old married man double her age in india. oh please cut the crap. its clear u guys are buirning thats why ur making him out to be a demon. look at the loose character of ur slutty indian models first. is this what u teach ur women...to be home-wreckers. men anywhere in the world will do something like this if given a chance. she shud learn how to respect herself and her body. case close!

lmao... ur women find our men desirable! thats why all ur rears are burning. haha ur acting llike shes a 15 year old girl. look at her poses does it look like a 15 year old. if she chose to sleep with him why should he suffer. she shud use her common sense. he's married with children. haha..what did u say sex seems to be normal in pakistan? thats why ur bharti naari engaged in sex with an old married man double her age in india. oh please cut the crap. its clear u guys are buirning thats why ur making him out to be a demon. look at the loose character of ur slutty indian models first. is this what u teach ur women...to be home-wreckers. men anywhere in the world will do something like this if given a chance. she shud learn how to respect herself and her body. case close!

Bro, Pakistani Actresses do the same thing.

I remember hearing that people can arrange meeting with Pakistani Actress and a bottle of Alcohol for 10,000 rupees or something.

I remember hearing that people can arrange meeting with Pakistani Actress and a bottle of Alcohol for 10,000 rupees or something.

LoL. You mean mujhra girls?

ok but then instead of making such women out to be victims they shud recognize that they are *lut* ...

sooo .... you are saying its ok she F***** around with him bcoz she was not married?:woot:

Where I said that ? The sslut and Asad are same kind of people, what I were saying his lust affect on his kid and wife.

well your logic is flaw if you put all blame on man. Asad rauf should blame for extra-martial relationship but girl should also blame having affairs with married guy. could she not find any single guy there?

No I never said that both are responsible. Both are belong same category. But Asad more responsible.

Now about these PIA female Air Hostess slipped in Thailand to enjoy with Indian friends, what happened they didn't find any single guy there ?

1325856098090610023841_peshawar_pia_airhostess466.  jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
leena kapoor yeh kaisay sabit karagy k asad rauf nay ussay shadi karnay ka bol kaar uskay sath mwah mwah kiya :rofl:

Many pakistani females want to be indian citizen but indian males finds indian females attractive (i find pak females more beautiful though).... The difference is that indian female wont get killed if she marry with pak male but pak female gets threat from pakistan.... If u know Veena malik escaped bearly.... Am sure if veena stays in pak for long then she might get murdered because ISI is watching her.... One of pakistani actress got murderd in india and the guy who murderd her with family said he killed her because she was planning to shift dubai without him because he dont have passport.... Thats funny because that guy had the money yet couldnt make a passport? The actress had the sattelite phone.... God Knows why even when she had 3 other phone with simcards.... Pakistani females have alot threats.... While indian females can marry anyone....

Back
Top Bottom