What's new

Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf accused of Sexual exploitation by indian model

He was a good umpire, but I'm afraid this might be the end of his career. He won't come to India and India has extradition treaties with almost all the major cricket playing nations(Australia, UK, South Africa, Sri Lanka). Central Bureau Of Investigation

Why jail? Promiscuity is not a jailable offence.
If Indian court find it is a rape, then he will be jailed......No matter how you look it...Its Indian law....don't impose yours....already said....deal with it....you are wasting time....Indian law makers know what they are doing...and accept it.

If Indian court find it is a rape, then he will be jailed......No matter how you look it...Its Indian law....don't impose yours....already said....deal with it....you are wasting time....Indian law makers know what they are doing...and accept it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think for committing adultery..which is forbidden..he should be stoned to death....what say Pakistani brothers...?

Well than you will probably run out of stones because lets apply this punishment across the board and not be selective :).

In my opinion, this is a non topic. She is not the first one who has been victim of this. She is an adult and was stupid enough to be seduced by a married man. She is not stating that he forced himself upon her, they both had consensual sex which is not a crime in my opinion. Sure he made a couple of promises, but than who does not. We all get desperate and say things to the opposite sex just to get her into bed.

“Rape charges apply if consent given on false promise of marriage”

Lower courts cannot refuse to frame charges under Section 376 (rape) of the IPC just because the complainant had admitted that she consented for sexual intercourse because the accused promised to marry her, the Madras High Court Bench here has held.

Allowing a petition by a victim from Karaikudi in Sivaganga district, Justice P.R. Shivakumar set aside the order passed by a Principal District Munsif-cum-Judicial Magistrate stating that the alleged offence would attract only Section 417 (cheating) and not Section 376.

While Section 417 carries a maximum sentence of one year of imprisonment with or without fine, the minimum punishment under Section 376 is seven years' rigorous imprisonment. The maximum punishment can go up to life imprisonment.

The judge pointed out that Section 375, which defines rape, stated that the offence would be made out if it was committed against the will of the victim or without her consent or by obtaining her consent under the fear of hurt or by impersonation or by reason of unsound mind of the victim. The offence would be attracted with or without consent only in case of girls below 16 years of age.

A cursory reading of the Section would give an impression as if the offence of rape would not be made out if women above 16 years had consented for sexual intercourse. However, this would be erased if one read Section 375 along with Section 90, which stated: “A consent is not such a consent as is intended by any section of this code if the consent is given by a person under fear of injury, or under a misconception of fact.” Giving consent on the false promise of marriage amounted to misconception.

Whether the accused had made a false promise to marry the petitioner only with the intention of having sexual intercourse or whether his promise was genuine, which he could not keep up owing to other considerations, was a matter to be decided only during the course of trial.

This is an extremely stupid law, it should be repealed in my opinion. My sympathies are with my fellow Indian brothers :D whom are being kept on a leash because of this vile law.

After Pakistani Player...now Pakistani Umpire..... good in bad stuff

388150_454946807870010_1900893250_n.jpg

As per Asad Raut ..she is just a fan who wanted to take some photo with him......I can see that how fan take picture with you...:rofl:

If you make a law to call yourselves idiots and donkeys that won't stop me from calling you idiots and donkeys, when you behave like Idiots and donkeys.

At the end you know what is going to happen, 2 note dekh ke iss aurat ne aukaad dikha deni hai apni...

Already she has said, if not marriage then he should at least buy me a property in Mumbai... Ahista ahista apni assliat pe arahi hai.

Model says umpire used her for sex
Leena Kapoor claims that Asad Rauf, who has officiated in more than 100 international cricket matches, sexually exploited her after promising marriage

Renowned cricket umpire Asad Rauf has been caught on the back foot following allegations by an Oshiwara-based model that the former Pakistan first-class cricketer sexually exploited her for several months after promising marriage.

How’s that? Kapoor alleged that Rauf promised to wed her, but later went back on his word, even denying that he knew her

WOW, they look so much alike , like father daughter.

Too bad it did'nt work out. People can change their mind and it is not a crime to break an engagement.

If she slept with him, that was her decision.

WOW, they look so much alike , like father daughter.

Too bad it did'nt work out. People can change their mind and it is not a crime to break an engagement.

If she slept with him, that was her decision.

Unless she is a minor, there is no crime here. I did not read anything about her being a minor. Seems like consensual sex and that is not a crime.

What his neighbour and family member think about him specially wife and kids, no local news channel went to his house ?

doesnt look like rape to me after seeing these pics of the girl with her leg wrapped around him. shes smiling in all da pics. all u bharti members need to relax and stop defending this loose *****. shes hungry for publicity. i remember the same hysteria when sania married shoaib. u indian rears were burning. face it...ur women find our men desirable.

@akber are u saying pakistani womens are ugly? Thats why pakistani males wants indian womens?.... what about veena malik? Please take her away and other pakistani womens who dont want to leave india because they want freedom which they dont get in pakistan....
as far as i know a pakistani law cant be forced on india.... in pakistan sex might be normal. Any guy can marry any amount of females in pakistan.... indian law says very clearly that if a guy promises women to marry and has physical relationship with her and later says he wont marry then thats a rape.... Pakistanis doing same think in uk.... But in uk they gets jailed for 20plus years.... india should arrest this male and should show him life in jail.... if this guy wanted sex he should had went brothel.... he the one kept following her many days. A old guy fooled brainless half of his age girl.... He should be arrested and teached indian law....

yea and i want to know what this model's family has to say :D
Well she is not married and he is married man having kids, what you think :azn:
doesnt look like rape to me after seeing these pics of the girl with her leg wrapped around him. shes smiling in all da pics. all u bharti members need to relax and stop defending this loose *****. shes hungry for publicity. i remember the same hysteria when sania married shoaib. u indian rears were burning. face it...ur women find our men desirable.

What you sad on holy month of Ramazan Allah forgive you and you looking on girls through her whole body, you just commit many sin.

Back
Top Bottom