What's new

Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf accused of Sexual exploitation by indian model

To generalize a whole group is wrong. By your standards I should be saying the same exact thing! pakistani women coming to India to get banged for a few minutes of fame in Bollywood. Any names come to mind? :azn:
you the another one of same standard as of his.No doubt stupid mentality is beyond borders beyond countries among men

you the another one of same standard as of his.No doubt stupid mentality is beyond borders beyond countries among men

Naw lady, I was pointing out that we (India & pakistan) have people that would do anything for fame.

To generalize a whole group is wrong. By your standards I should be saying the same exact thing! pakistani women coming to India to get banged for a few minutes of fame in Bollywood. Any names come to mind? :azn:

which Pakistani women? U mean Pakistani women from the bottom rung of the societal ladder from that famous area? I can hardly think of any other Pakistani women in real life chasing Indian men.

which Pakistani women? U mean Pakistani women from the bottom rung of the societal ladder from that famous area? I can hardly think of any other Pakistani women in real life chasing Indian men.
kyon women of lower societal ladder dont have honour and dignity or is it that all ghairat is the is in the elite class only...........so that women of lower ladder can be used and abused by same ghairatmand elites....................:rolleyes:

Lol naw I mean normal women that no matter where's she's from will be called a w**re and other abusive words. You should really get out more.

stop using abusive words for women and if she is w.... then she is NOT normal.

Personally, I don't know of any Pakistani women married to or dating Indian men. Indians r just being delusional. On one side you guyz claim that Pakistani women r oppressed, hidden behind burqas etc and when it comes to defame them, then all of a sudden Pakistan women become most liberal w.... always ready to flirt with Indian men... :girl_wacko: Come out of your delusional world.. u r the 4 or 5th Indian on this forum after Paan Singh et al to claim that Pakistani women love to go out with Indian men.

kyon women of lower societal ladder dont have honour and dignity or is it that all ghairat is the is in the elite class only...........so that women of lower ladder can be used and abused by same ghairatmand elites....................:rolleyes:

ok sorry i take that back.

Just like you dont have preference in Indian Men, similarly Indian Men generally dont have any preference for Pakistani Women. At least I have never found any Pakistani girl I have come across as desirable.

A very pertinent question veena malik asked on the talk show which is valid most valid..."why is it that all the honour dignity etc are only for female to save . no body questions a male if he is involved in illict affair rather he is feted as hero .if girl does the same she is abused called ***** slut etc....why"

Your first line made absolute no sense.

Personally you don't but I do.. any hints who that person may be? I honestly don't care for the rest of pakistan except Peshawar. Another hint.. ;)

Sorry but I didnt get your hint. You can tell me her name.

You've seen enough Bollywood movies to know that pakistani women come in hoards to get a chance to be on the big screen. I never claimed that pakistani women love to go out with Indian men, however cross border relationships isn't as abnormal you assume it to be.

Which Pakistani women? Salma Agha? Well her parents came from India, her mother was an INDIAN actress BEFORE partition, her name was Nasreen and appeared in Shahjehan (1946), she is from the famous area. Veena, Meera? they are from the famous area too. i think only Zeba Bakhtiar can be considered from a good respectable family, but then she is not full Pakistani, she is half european (her mother is european). If u r using these women as ur example of "hoards of Pakistani women" desperate to come to India, then I pity you :wave:

A very pertinent question veena malik asked on the talk show which is valid most valid..."why is it that all the honour dignity etc are only for female to save . no body questions a male if he is involved in illict affair rather he is feted as hero .if girl does the same she is abused called ***** slut etc....why"

Bhain ji..jhansi di raani ban jao...te lado :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom