What's new

Pakistani transgender candidate to run for office

Sanam Faqeer

IMG_0145.JPG

WTF....what do you mean by "Why"

these people prostitute themselves and are immoral

Sir dn't u know y they choose this field as a profession because they don't have anything else to do or they consider as a third citizen in Asian society....They don't have anything else to do for their survival ..

Sir dn't u know y they choose this field as a profession because they don't have anything else to do or they consider as a third citizen in Asian society....They don't have anything else to do for their survival ..

only the strongest survive.....they have hands and legs, they dont need to engage in immoral and indecent activities and also give a bad example to the children when they walk in the streets

they also spread HIV and other diseases so if they dont survive, i dont think i would be crying tears that day

zardari aur ganja party se tou kuch nhi hova inko try krne do isse worst halat aur kiya hnge ab .........:P

Jew defeated in one thread, then comes to mop up whatever dignity he had remaining in a non-related one. :lol:

later jew

You are a delusional, undereducated, bigoted individual, that lives in a make believe world where you work for a Jewish man, live in the US, think anyone that is not Muslim is dirt, and think somehow something I can say would defeat that. You've already lost in real life, there is nothing I can say that would beat that.

Jew defeated in one thread, then comes to mop up whatever dignity he had remaining in a non-related one. :lol:

later jew

I don't get it, you go from thread to thread getting your butt-whupped to high heaven....yet there will always be a "next thread" where you keep asking for more.

You are very strange and stupid at the same time. Intriguing.

I don't get it, you go from thread to thread getting your butt-whupped to high heaven....yet there will always be a "next thread" where you keep asking for more.

He is a troll that contributes literally less than nothing to this forum, which is exactly why he has been banned so many times, and recently for several months. Even the mods can not handle him.

He is a troll that contributes literally less than nothing to this forum, which is exactly why he has been banned so many times, and recently for several months. Even the mods can not handle him.

baby_snot_bubble.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

I will not stop you from your delusions of grandeur, but a word of advice.

You're looking stupid, not me.

Cheers.

What's your obsession with posting pics of little boys? Pretty creepy to say the least, I'm quite sure you are a pedophile to have so many pics of kids saved on your computer.

Sigh..

Shlomo, just give it up already. Log out and have a wank to toddlers if that's your thing. Don't associate that stuff with me.

After your done wash your hands and face, and have a sip of water.

later

Sigh..

Shlomo, just give it up already. Log out and have a wank to toddlers if that's your thing. Don't associate that stuff with me.

After your done wash your hands and face, and have a sip of water.

later

30395997.jpg

Hey jackass, everyone knows your'e a pedophile.....:lol:

Keep it to yourself...stop handing out instructions like people want to hear them.

30395997.jpg

Hey jackass, everyone knows your'e a pedophile.....:lol:

Keep it to yourself...stop handing out instructions like people want to hear them.

ROFL.

What are you his girlfriend?

This has nothing to even do with you.

Calling me a pedophile while stalking me around on different threads. lol.

Get a life bro.

Sorry to disappoint you gays, but I'm not a pedophile. And no, neither of you have permission to masturbate to my avatar, as he is my baby cousin.

WTF! Transgender are notorious for immoral activities in every corner of Pakistan!
They should be refrained from holding any office in government.

Get yourself checked, pathetic human being.

Back
Top Bottom