What's new

Pakistani transgender candidate to run for office

only the strongest survive.....they have hands and legs, they dont need to engage in immoral and indecent activities and also give a bad example to the children when they walk in the streets

they also spread HIV and other diseases so if they dont survive, i dont think i would be crying tears that day

as i stated that they choose this field bcz they dn't have to do anythning even people dn't like to talk with them

only the strongest survive.....they have hands and legs, they dont need to engage in immoral and indecent activities and also give a bad example to the children when they walk in the streets

they also spread HIV and other diseases so if they dont survive, i dont think i would be crying tears that day

Don''t you consider the men who are involved with them equally immoral and pathetic?

Razpak vomit

Hey "bro"...:lol:

I apologize....whenever i see your name pop up, i feel an irresistible urge to break some of your troll ribs. I agree, its sort of like an addiction...to be honest, you are partly responsible.

You make such funny squeals. Clicking "reply with quote" on your posts makes me relax almost immediately.
Who knows....maybe i am in love .

Don''t you consider the men who are involved with them equally immoral and pathetic?

oooo sir what r u talking abut transgender are main problem and evil of our society men are angel :angel:
"male dominant society" huNNh !!!!

Hey "bro"...:lol:

I apologize....whenever i see your name pop up, i feel an irresistible urge to break some of your troll ribs. I agree, its sort of like an addiction...to be honest, you are partly responsible.

You make such funny squeals. Clicking "reply with quote" on your posts makes me relax almost immediately.
Who knows....maybe i am in love .

Break my ribs. LOL

I'd crush your bharti skull. We Pakistani Jatts don't take **** from you Indians or anyone else.

Get help for yourself.

later

Break my ribs. LOL

I'd crush your bharti skull. We Pakistani Jatts don't take **** from you Indians or anyone else.

Get help for yourself.

later

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was wondering when you'd be saying "pakistani jatt" and start waving it around.

6zf5.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was wondering when you'd be saying "pakistani jatt" and start waving it around.

You're the big man that likes to talk. You're mildly amusing as well, but there comes a point when I feel obligated to ask you to seek professional help.

I remember when I saw a kusra in Pakistan when I was young, scared the sht out of me but they are harmless. I don't see why so many people are acting intolerant. :disagree:

I remember when I saw a kusra in Pakistan when I was young, scared the sht out of me but they are harmless. I don't see why so many people are acting intolerant. :disagree:

Harmless?

If they are in a gang they can beat the **** out of anyone.

Harmless?

If they are in a gang they can beat the **** out of anyone.

First hand experience eh?

Clearly we know where this hatred for transgenders stems from...Nothing to see here people...just a weak man with a bruised ego
...LOL!!

First hand experience eh?

Clearly we know where this hatred for transgenders stems from...Nothing to see here people...just a weak man with a bruised ego
...LOL!!

Seen it happen plenty of times.

They are men after-all.

And I don't know where you got the idea that I hate them.

Aww RazPak.....that's so sad....is that why your'e so screwed up now ?

LOL. Dude you're so lame. Get a grip man. Nobody thinks your funny.

Back
Top Bottom