What's new

Pakistani Taliban say fighters going to Afghanistan

It is a selfish attitude, I know they do not bother you, but Pakistan keeps supporting the goons just because they get advantage in Afghanistan. It is not wrong to think about our own interest, everyone does, but supporting Taliban is what made Afghanistan into what it is today, and part of blame lies with Pakistan.

It is very important that Afghanistan is progressed towards modern society, which will reduce such elements.

u forgot to mention INDIA supporting North aliance which is even worst than Taliban..

Shying away from the facts are we...... pathetic is the person who wants to run away ....from whats is there in front of him.....

But you brain goes out on a vacation when you read anything against India.....

The TTP guys just cemented the fact that Pakistan Taliban and Afghan Taliban are same....if you don't want to accept the fact then ....go home and wait for another attack on some poor location in your country.....

You will do anything to justify that there are good terrorists...and bad terrorist...but you guys will never stand together against terrorism....

The good terrorists from the past has become a bad terrorist for Pakistan...but you don't want to see that.

You hate against India is so pathetic that oyu can't even see your own people getting killed by these so called Good terrorists from your past......

Well all I have to say is that stop claiming that i said some thing when i have not. Better get your facts right before you blame me for something again, when and where did I call Talibans good, so stop acting like a retard that you are or its a common syndrome in the whole of India.

PS read post 23 and 41 before re enforcing the fact that you are moron who is here to shoot his ***** and nothing else.

Last edited:
u forgot to mention INDIA supporting North aliance which is even worst than Taliban..

Pakistan was the supporter of this so called Northern Alliance(it shouldnt be called NA as they held the forces from other parts of the country and not just the north) long before the indians supported them. they only chose india once they saw that pakistan started to fuel civil war and supporting one group against the other.

It is a selfish attitude, I know they do not bother you, but Pakistan keeps supporting the goons just because they get advantage in Afghanistan. It is not wrong to think about our own interest, everyone does, but supporting Taliban is what made Afghanistan into what it is today, and part of blame lies with Pakistan.

It is very important that Afghanistan is progressed towards modern society, which will reduce such elements.

Aint every one acting selfish today including your country mine and the US. Who are w kidding here its not my responsibility to take care of US's mess, and as far as Pakistan's support for those guys is concerned either blame it on the US and the west equally and not us only and or don't blame any one at all.

I thought the TTP was promising this huge guerrilla offensive against the PA in the winter in South Waziristan?

They can't do that if 'thousands of fighters' are in Afghanistan.

Just another excuse by the TTP and more propaganda to hide their failure and get the GoP to stop the ops against them. They are still in Pakistan and need to be hunted down like the rats they are.

Afghan Taliban leaders have disowned TTP time and again, now why do they need to do that ? if AT & TTP are the same then it will only make AT stronger by claiming TTP to be one of their own.
Afghan Taliban attack Indian consulates and Indians in Afghanistan frequently whereas TTP use Indian weapons, doesn't make sense to me.
We all know that Pakistani tribal areas have been an important recruiting ground for the AT and the local population has always supported them, now if someone is already supportive of you why would you kill them? the same Maliks and political agents are targeted which decreases their support coming from Pakistan.

Hypothetically speaking lets believe AT and TTP are the same, why wouldn't TTP attack American nationals and their infrastructure in Pakistan, as they claim Americans are the real enemies. TTP has intelligence of ISI operatives and their offices but they don't have intelligence about the Americans which even an ordinary Pakistani would have.
GHQ, Kamra Air Base, ISI, FIA offices and Senior Army officials are targeted but Shamsi Air base, Pasni Air base and accommodations in Jiwani and numerous others in Isb,Khi, Lhr etc are never attacked.

I thought the TTP was promising this huge guerrilla offensive against the PA in the winter in South Waziristan?

Just another excuse by the TTP and more propaganda to hide their failure and get the GoP to stop the ops against them. They are still in Pakistan and need to be hunted down like the rats they are.

Or it can be a tactics to mislead the army..just a thought

Maybe I did not understand "Taliban Swatter" a memebr of PDF...or maybe he could not clarify...

anyways....good AT's support Pakistan...thats all...

:pakistan:

The TTP took an undue advantage of our patience and then when confronted they just ran away with their tales between their legs, all those who are using the statement from that roach as a stepping stone for an argument they even realize that these TTP guys are so stupid why would they go to Afghanistan to fight now when there will be more soldiers why didn't they go fight them before. Couldn't they have just said that we got our back kicked and we are running back to our masters so they can apply some soothing cream on their sour behinds.

Or it can be a tactics to mislead the army..just a thought

They are misleading no one but themselves, we know better not to believe in what ever they claim. They probably just ran away and are coming up with this to claim some moral high ground.

Allow me to add to your confusion.....

If AT and TTP are working in cooperation with each other....and TTP is supported by India (as claimed by Pakistan Authorities time and again)....does this mean AT is also supported by India......and if AT is supported by India ....why is Pakistan against the Idea of Killing AT....and getting rid of Indian influence in Afghanistan....

Now if India is supporting AT and Northen Alliance at the same time....what is Pakistan's plan

wow....you had me thinkhing for a moment...I think Pakistanis are also asking similar questions to themselves now....If all These TTP and FT are colluding where does this leave Pakistanis in all this..who are suffering because of all this.

MO offered them many times to fight in Afghanistan but they refused , why now they are going to Afghanistan? May be their @sses now whacked:rofl:

That support was limited and they were 10 times better then Taliban. Never heard a single article about Northern Alliance in newspapers as compared to Taliban.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom