What's new

Pakistani Taliban say fighters going to Afghanistan

And then Pakistan says...that...TTP is funded and supported by India..... and India is a US ally and creating trouble for Pakistan......and The same TTP is sending its fighters to fight with US in Afghanistan......

I wonder who funds Taliban actually.....

They will go back to their barracks in Kabul because of Pak army push and collected evidence, key personals are already air lifted by helicopters and transfered to north of afghanistan.
From begining Afghan Taliban has clarified that TTP is not associated with them or neither they believe in TTP's acts. Infect Afghan Taliban came inot existence in response of similar acts of ruling warlords which later form northern alliance and fought a long war with Taliban.

this news statement values nothing and is a propaganda by their master minds and trumphed by their agents.

Most of the US soldiers killed in Afghanistan is inside job rather than real Taliban. Most of the Afghans killed are civilians Pashtuns with no relation to Mullah Omer.
Their is no proof that US is actually fighting with Taliban army.
If you are so confused than read the article at below given link:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/u-s-foreign-affairs/42227-us-war-abroad-poverty-home.html

"Lets assume for a moment that the core leadership is in Pakistan. If reports are true and the US has been incapable of obtaining intelligence on them for all these years, then I would argue that they are on the run and maintaining a very, very low profile to stay under the radar. To be able to do that means they are for all intents and purposes useless in terms of providing tangible assistance to the Afghan insurgency."

I think that our degradation of command and control may vary from region to region and among various leadership factions. I would bet against any uniform degradation. Men like Abdul Ghani Baradar may not be operating under the same constraints as Sirijuddin Haqqani.

I would also bet upon continued re-generation. Therein lies value as less experienced men are forced to step into leadership roles for which they may or may not be ready. The only proof of that lies in combat where men will survive and win or lose and die by their actions.

"So what purpose will be served by Pakistan eliminating them, other than making an enemy out of the Afghan Taliban, and possibly increasing the level of support they provide the Pakistani Taliban and even potentially uniting them?"

This was confusing as you argue to the inability of the taliban leadership to render effective aid to its fighters in Afghanistan but assume no issues at all in mobilizing support against the GoP were they to be attacked.

On the broader subject, a few thoughts come to mind. One relates to OBL. It should be relatively easy to see after both SWAT and the S.Waziristan operation how difficult it is to fully cordon these groupings. The TTP were centered on mehsud lands, well away from either the Afghan border or the N. Waziri border and surrounded by both Nazir and Bahadur's tribesmen while the P.A. sat on all roads leading into the interior of mehsudville.

Yet there's little doubt despite the months of careful preparation that some of these TTP fighters have absconded elsewhere. Is Rehmen correct in his numbers?

Of course not. But is Rehmen correct at all? I suspect that foreign jihadists like the uzbeks may move on to Afghanistan if they can-particularly Konar and/or Nuristan. These are professional fighters and men without a country. They'll go wherever they can find support.

Others? Yeah, I could easily see others making their way to Afghanistan. Would they be noticable? Only as a coherant fighting force. To that end, I believe our observations about the border. However, onesies and twosies are likely crossing to find kindred souls if they feel threatened and with no other good options.

Not trained militia elements numbering in the hundreds and leading to thousands though.

We know that many made it as far as Orakzai and Kurram, no? So they are on the move. I wonder if the Haqqani network see these TTP men, if so, as a threat to their carefully contrived arrangements with the P.A. and might fight the TTP themselves? If so, they'd be rendering invaluable assistance to the P.A. and ingratiating themselves even further.

why is Pakistan against the Idea of Killing AT....and getting rid of Indian influence in Afghanistan....

This made me more confused!
If AT are pro Indians than they cannot be pro Pakistanis...you said that Pakistan is not killing AT because Pakistan wants to finish Indian influence...so it means AT should know that they are being used against India...
and if AT is pro Indian than they will fight with Paksitan...
So it means that someone is telling us a lie…

:pakistan: :pakistan:

Isn't this getting interesting......Pakistan is supposed to support Afghan Taliban....because this is what Pakistan did in 1980-1990....and AT was fighting Northen alliance Supported By USSR...and Pakistan Claims that NA is now supported by India.

So AT and NA are enemies.

Now....TTP is supposed to be funded by India ....because Pakistan wants the whole world to believe that....at least Pakistanis believe that.....

Now.....If TTP is supported by India and NA is also supported by India.....then TTP should be fighting AT...and Helping NA.....
But....TTP has claimed to be helping AT .....by making a statement that they would send more fighters....to Fight US and Afghan Army....

So who is lying to whom....Help ...anyone.....

Isn't this getting interesting......Pakistan is supposed to support Afghan Taliban....because this is what Pakistan did in 1980-1990....and AT was fighting Northen alliance Supported By USSR...and Pakistan Claims that NA is now supported by India.

So AT and NA are enemies.

Now....TTP is supposed to be funded by India ....because Pakistan wants the whole world to believe that....at least Pakistanis believe that.....

Now.....If TTP is supported by India and NA is also supported by India.....then TTP should be fighting AT...and Helping NA.....
But....TTP has claimed to be helping AT .....by making a statement that they would send more fighters....to Fight US and Afghan Army....

So who is lying to whom....Help ...anyone.....

Did you read the statements of the us army general that have been posted here already go back and read them and there is no harm in accepting that you have made a fool of your self by repeatedly twisting the facts. Now you will be back and i know for sure that you will be with some more funny rhetoric so see u then. :wave::wave:

Back
Top Bottom