What's new

Pakistani students envy Indians, as Imran khan did nothing to evacuate

Status
Not open for further replies.
A citizen would like their country to evacuate them from any country in crisis. Thats basic human instinct. As far as quarantining and contain infection goes, It is not impossible to do. Especially with the folks whom you know are coming from that area. You can contain them and anyways you will have to develop facilities for the same sooner or later.

Honestly, if Canada would have chosen not to bring back her citizens from China/Wuhan, I would have certainly voted that government out and would have never voted for them.

The reason why Western nations are bringing back their citizens despite huge risks is obvious as daylight. It is politically motivated and risky as hell.

Pakistan did the smart thing. We are cautious and fully cognizant of the fact that China is going to contain the virus eventually.

We are taking care of our citizens by keeping those exposed quarantined in China ...2ndly, we dont know much about the latent stage of the virus, india also doesnt know...even safe and secure Europe with all its precautions managed to get some carrying the virus into their nation! Good luck india! Killing more people to feel better than Pakistan?

Virus has an incubation period of 2 weeks and apparently incubation period is growing as virus is mutating. First reported cases showed an incubation period of 3 days after first contact but now it has gone into weeks. If this virus lets loose in India then there will be no stopping it.

A citizen would like their country to evacuate them from any country in crisis. Thats basic human instinct. As far as quarantining and contain infection goes, It is not impossible to do. Especially with the folks whom you know are coming from that area. You can contain them and anyways you will have to develop facilities for the same sooner or later.

Honestly, if Canada would have chosen not to bring back her citizens from China/Wuhan, I would have certainly voted that government out and would have never voted for them.
Fair enough but Canada is not India or Pakistan. There are unalterable public health limitations to quarantine in our countries as compared with the western ones. Blind copy and paste of western protocols doesn't work.

Fair enough but Canada is not India or Pakistan. There are unalterable public health limitations to quarantine in our countries as compared with the western ones. Blind copy and paste of western protocols doesn't work.

India or Pakistan don't have a quarter of the health facilities that nations like Canada have. Despite this very risky move in my opinion.

Virus has an incubation period of 2 weeks and apparently incubation period is growing as virus is mutating. First reported cases showed an incubation period of 3 days after first contact but now it has gone into weeks. If this virus lets loose in India then there will be no stopping it.
If this disease is going to be pandemic as you are fearing, sooner or later but nonetheless you will have to face it. Better build facilities on a war effort.

Exactly my thoughts but indians ko kon samjhai?

They are just happy that some Pakistanis are "stranded" in China and their govt decided to do a stunt and they are comparing that with us coz that is all they can do I guess :unsure:

As @RescueRanger pointed out earlier in his post, studies suggest this virus has a potential of spreading through fecal matter..

Good luck India!

A citizen would like their country to evacuate them from any country in crisis.
it isnt the citizen who would like that...it is the scare and fear...as per the videos shared by indians, many have a complain that the prices of things are getting expensive and they dont wish to go out of quarantine coz they do not want to come in contact with carriers...

When they come to Pakistan, they will be the carriers no one wants to come in contact with....

It is funny how Indians are begging the Pakistanis to fly their citizens out of China.

What is even more hilarious is how the Pak government is telling these RSS mongrols that it won't because China is more than capable of dealing with the situation.
It's not the Indians who are begging dude it's the pakistanies stuck in China .the guy in op is asking the govt of Pakistan to learn from India and BD.
I support what the pakistanies on this form are saying ,it's better the pakistanies in China not brought back and they don't have to give lame excuse for that .the simple truth is Pakistan dsnt have the facilities to even test for the virus at present ,God forbid if it breaks out in Pakistan it will be catastrophic.

As @RescueRanger pointed out earlier in his post, studies suggest this virus has a potential of spreading through fecal matter..

Good luck India!
It's the same with polio ,you have it we don't have any cases

it isnt the citizen who would like that...it is the scare and fear...as per the videos shared by indians, many have a complain that the prices of things are getting expensive and they dont wish to go out of quarantine coz they do not want to come in contact with carriers...

When they come to Pakistan, they will be the carriers no one wants to come in contact with....
If a citizen is stuck in a foreign land which is under crisis, they will certainly like themselves to be evacuated.

If this disease is going to be pandemic as you are fearing, sooner or later but nonetheless you will have to face it. Better build facilities on a war effort.

We have the facilities to test this virus in labs but that is a lengthy process. Pakistan has ordered virus testing kits from japan but it takes time to setup such facilities. Problem is not our capability to diagnose the virus but to contain it. Pakistan is a densely populated country so once this virus in loose in pakistan then it all over for us. Unlike China we can't quarantine entire cities people will start riots.

I dont see them begging...
who are begging
I dont know how requesting the embassies to respond to them is begging?!

Their fear is mingling with the locals who could be carrying the virus and also that the food and mask prices are increasing to unreasonable levels ....I dont think you watched any of the videos....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom