What's new

Pakistani students envy Indians, as Imran khan did nothing to evacuate

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the Indians who are begging dude it's the pakistanies stuck in China .the guy in op is asking the govt of Pakistan to learn from India and BD.
I support what the pakistanies on this form are saying ,it's better the pakistanies in China not brought back and they don't have to give lame excuse for that .the simple truth is Pakistan dsnt have the facilities to even test for the virus at present ,God forbid if it breaks out in Pakistan it will be catastrophic.

It's the same with polio ,you have it we don't have any cases

Don't be blind and look at all the excuses your countrymen are fabricating in this thread alone.

India doesn't have the means to deal with the virus. Not even in a million years. Once this virus spreads in India, it will put China's struggle to shame.

That is true, no one is denying that!

What we are saying is it is better for the whole nation they stay there and let the incubation period and latent period be over. Europe did what india is repeating by importing the virus...now there are cases in Europe too...Can india not learn from mistakes of others?

Exactly my thoughts but indians ko kon samjhai?

They are just happy that some Pakistanis are "stranded" in China and their govt decided to do a stunt and they are comparing that with us coz that is all they can do I guess :unsure:

I just hope this stunt doesn't come back to bite them in the arse.

If a citizen is stuck in a foreign land which is under crisis, they will certainly like themselves to be evacuated.

What we are saying is it is better for the whole nation they stay there and let the incubation period and latent period be over. Europe did what india is repeating by importing the virus...now there are cases in Europe too...Can india not learn from mistakes of others?

It's the same with polio ,you have it we don't have any cases

Of course you don't have polio so no risk of transferring the virus through feces. Moreover, we are failing because of failure of polio vaccine administration more than anything else.. A child who was barred from having a vaccine due to illiteracy will get it through many sources.

Corona doesn't have a vaccine as of yet!!!!

I just hope this stunt doesn't come back to bite them in the arse.
Very high likelihood, given the conditions of sanitation not just in India, but in whole south asia.

That'll be stupid. They don't need to wear the gear because they are already treated as infected persons and are already put in Isolation wards set up by the military after they arrived in India.
Lol if they are treated as infected people then why extract them. China has better facilities than you. Lol

You idiots just made healthy people infected just to make BJP win Delhi elections.

I dont see them begging...

I dont know how requesting the embassies to respond to them is begging?!

Their fear is mingling with the locals who could be carrying the virus and also that the food and mask prices are increasing to unreasonable levels ....I dont think you watched any of the videos....
I know but your Pakistani poster I was quoting saw Indians begging for the pakistanies to be brought back some where.i was replying to his post specifically.

You can have thousand excuses ,do you know how it feels when you have the confidence that your govt is there behind you and they will not leave you behind in a foreign land .
We are not taking about millions here are we,if your govt brings back few hundred or thousand back and can't isolate them till they are confirmed negative for the virus then I don't see how the govt will handle the situation if God forbid the virus enters the country where millions of people are involved.

What Pakistan did should be emulated by everyone.

You dont evacuate people from an infected area immediately.

To add to this let me just point out that the detection kits are not fullproof, and also that people cleared are still at risk of being reinfected:

https://www.businessinsider.com/tes...t-not-actually-work-cdc-says-2020-1?r=US&IR=T

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soc...-deadly-day-hubei-record-high-42-patients-die

Regarding India despite the boasting of their keyboard warriors, they are completely unprepared:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-...-equipped-indias-creaking-hospitals-woefully/

...and from the 1 case they found so far, they've had to place 1053 people under quarantine in Kerala alone. Thats just the people they were able to trace.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...rus-patient/articleshow/73763438.cms?from=mdr

...and this is the "completely safe" quarantine they have set up for the students coming directly back from Wuhan:

The open windows alone make me cringe.

Last edited:
You can have thousand excuses ,do you know how it feels when you have the confidence that your govt is there behind you and they will not leave you behind in a foreign land .
Who are we kidding? We both know embassies of both countries are shitty..but that is besides the point!

We are not looking into what they feel or how we need good PR but what is good for our country!

Don't be blind and look at all the excuses your countrymen are fabricating in this thread alone.

India doesn't have the means to deal with the virus. Not even in a million years. Once this virus spreads in India, it will put China's struggle to shame.
How do you India dsnt have the means ,dude your country dsnt have the facility even to test and detect the virus let alone handling it.dude we have handled previous deadly outbreaks in the past when we has incompetent govt ruling ,this govt is organizing than the previous govt in India

We are not taking about millions here are we,if your govt brings back few hundred or thousand back and can't isolate them till they are confirmed negative for the virus then I don't see how the govt will handle the situation if God forbid the virus enters the country where millions of people are involved.
If indian people's worry is to isolate them in Pakistan, well hello?! We have isolated them in China, is that not better and safer? Common sense not very common, is it?

How do you India dsnt have the means ,dude your country dsnt have the facility even to test and detect the virus let alone handling it.
People can test...PCR is not rocket science.

But the kits that have been ordered are to SCREEN rapidly hundreds to thousands. Because unlike india, we have trade agreements with China and partnerships, we have more than just a hundred students to evacuate. Plus it isnt just about evacuating...if we are going to quarantine them in Pakistan, why not in China? Isnt it the same? Why the hue cry and stunts?

Of course you don't have polio so no risk of transferring the virus through feces. Moreover, we are failing because of failure of polio vaccine administration more than anything else.. A child who was barred from having a vaccine due to illiteracy will get it through many sources.

Corona doesn't have a vaccine as of yet!!!!

Very high likelihood, given the conditions of sanitation not just in India, but in whole south asia.
Dude it's not about the vaccine,it's about how it spreads and you took a cheap shot on India ,I showed you there is another virus which spreads the same way which is polio and we in India are polio free and your country is not ,that means the virus is spreading in your country.did you get the point .

If indian people's worry is to isolate them in Pakistan, well hello?! We have isolated them in China, is that not better and safer? Common sense not very common, is it?

People can test...PCR is not rocket science.

But the kits that have been ordered are to SCREEN rapidly hundreds to thousands. Because unlike india, we have trade agreements with China and partnerships, we have more than just a hundred students to evacuate. Plus it isnt just about evacuating...if we are going to quarantine them in Pakistan, why not in China? Isnt it the same? Why the hue cry and stunts?
Isolated them in China ,good God.
You missed the wood for the trees.

Sorry for wasting mine and your time.

Some Indians don't know that certain disease are endemic to the environment in certain regions. Polio is endemic to Pakistan and Afghanistan in the same way Plague is still endemic in Africa and Leprosy in cold climates like Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom