What's new

Pakistani Special Forces rescue, Iranian Soldiers,Tunisian,Yemani captives in Turbat Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me actually dislike both of them...... they are two different sides of the same coin.... one more caustic than the other...... both of these pills are bad for our wellbeing.... :p:

So Haman10, trolled you today. ..............

I am a human first, then i am muslim,hindu, christian or a jew.

YOu are not, you are a fitna.... which is attribute of evil.
Calling people clown or thug is clear sign of hate spruting out from the cores of your heart.
Just because i asked the guy to see beyond the state feed! if you were not loyalist of Iran state, this would not have irked you.

how credible is that news agency //?

That's credible source but how credible is your source? because there is no news of this kind on Dunya New's site yet, nor on FC Balochistan's. Not sure if it's only on TV

Any news if they were released by the abductors or did Pakistani forces free them?

your avatar Ali Jinah, some say he was a shia, is that true?(i think you need a new avatar after this post)
No he wasnt a shia, He wasnt a sunni,
HE was a muslim and this is his ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN we live in.

YOu are not, you are a fitna.... which is attribute of evil.
Calling people clown or thug is clear sign of hate spruting out from the cores of your heart.
Just because i asked the guy to see beyond the state feed! if you were not loyalist of Iran state, this would not have irked you.

The only fitna here is you. I am neither anti or Pro Iran. On the other hand you seem to be sprouting propaganda of a particular Arab country.

No he wasnt a shia, He wasnt a sunni,
HE was a muslim and this is his ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN we live in.

pathetic

he was a shia muslim .

great news @haman10. thanx for sharing.
tnx bro :)

still its not confirmed though

That's credible source but how credible is your source? because there is no news of this kind on Dunya New's site yet, nor on FC Balochistan's. Not sure if it's only on TV

it was reported on IRINN and it very briefly came up on presstv channel .

dont know whats going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom