What's new

Pakistani Special Forces rescue, Iranian Soldiers,Tunisian,Yemani captives in Turbat Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
your avatar Ali Jinah, some say he was a shia, is that true?:what:(i think you need a new avatar after this post;))

You should better keep cursing wahabi.
I know for suer asif ali Zardari was a Shia and Benazir Bhutto was Shia and so are his kids.
While Mr. Jinnah made Pakistan and Benazir and Zardari sold it and raped it many times.

1011180_10151753033849276_713870506_n.jpg

That's credible source but how credible is your source? because there is no news of this kind on Dunya New's site yet, nor on FC Balochistan's. Not sure if it's only on TV

It is reported by Dunya news that FC Baluchistan conducted operation in Turbat and freed 11 foreigners. It didn't said that those 11 foreigners included these Iranian guards too.

the news was confirmed by iranian baliuchistan mayor

Saw on geo news FC freed them, congrats to iranians on getting their soldiers back.

mate , please maintain decorum while talking about our leaders .

if it was someone else believe me i would jump on them immediately , but since i know u have a very good heart , lets forget it
LOL @Hyperion isn't terrorist supporter. Hes just trolling you. He actually calls for a mass killings of wahabi terrorists.;)

As for Batman, yes hes anti Shia clown.

And back on topic, congratulations, now they can go back to their families safe and sound.
Shia cannot hide there hate for long,.... and here you are.
Good you reminded your god father, to whom he shall target.
Being a clown is better than follower of Khumani.
Me actually dislike both of them...... they are two different sides of the same coin.... one more caustic than the other...... both of these pills are bad for our wellbeing.... :p:

Can all For Of Your answer me one thing It dsnt matter Which group you belong to Suni shia wahabai etc

But are you muslim or not If you are muslim and 1st you are muslim then these groups then why dont you let Allah decide who is better momin People treat here as they are not even humans guys common

haman My Mine Isnt the really strange that Some How all of your soldiers come back they the terrorist just released them who they kidding men these Bast@rds behad pakistani Soldiers and you think they told to go and live a happy life
their can be 2 reasons
1 Pak army did a operation
2 A bluff created by irani media

Saw on geo news FC freed them, congrats to iranians on getting their soldiers back.

FC was probably affraid of daily Iranian shelling, followed by threats of invasion.

Incorrect. Worst of the bunch are Wa-Beez and Day-Ban-Deez who want to imitate Wa-Beez.

If you sully others..... be ready for an answer in the same tongue.....

Its not only shia but even worst are the shia converted to atheism, which is very very common, may be you are one of them!

we'd like ot hear the whole stroy.

It's now being reported on Pak's main stream media.

Yes, but did Iran revolution guards really invaded Pakistan, or its just shellling was enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom