What's new

Pakistani Special Forces rescue, Iranian Soldiers,Tunisian,Yemani captives in Turbat Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you on drugs? You need to learn how to read, and learn whom you are speaking to. I will let this go once, if you do it ever again......... then wait for a befitting reply.

well looks like your wahhabi terrorist friends dont agree since theyre dead

@Serpentine bro can u ban this terrorist supporter from this thread ?

WTF ?

well looks like your wahhabi terrorist friends dont agree since theyre dead

@Serpentine bro can u ban this terrorist supporter from this thread ?

WTF ?

LOL @Hyperion isn't terrorist supporter. Hes just trolling you. He actually calls for a mass killings of wahabi terrorists.;)

As for Batman, yes hes anti Shia clown.

And back on topic, congratulations, now they can go back to their families safe and sound.

LOL @Hyperion isn't terrorist supporter. Hes just trolling you. He actually calls for a mass killings of wahabi terrorists.;)

And back on topic, congratulations, now they can go back to their families safe and sound.

Shia cannot hide there hate for long,.... and here you are.
Good you reminded your god father, to whom he shall target.
Being a clown is better than follower of Khumani.

Me actually dislike both of them...... they are two different sides of the same coin.... one more caustic than the other...... both of these pills are bad for our wellbeing.... :p:

Khoemini can suck on a lolly pop
mate , please maintain decorum while talking about our leaders .

if it was someone else believe me i would jump on them immediately , but since i know u have a very good heart , lets forget it

:)

mate , please maintain decorum while talking about our leaders .

if it was someone else believe me i would jump on them immediately , but since i know u have a very good heart , lets forget it

:)

My apologies bradar. I don't like to see religion in politics thus i criticise every Islamic cleric who are involved in politics. Didn't mean to cause offence.

Bho1K3uIYAAsYg3.jpg:large

Nothing on mainstream - Just a Pakistani journalist Shahid Masood reporting it

Anyway Congrats.

Last edited:
Khoemini can suck on a lolly pop. See your hate for Shia is so much you think there are Shias all around out to get you.

Its not only shia but even worst are the shia converted to atheism, which is very very common, may be you are one of them!

Bho1K3uIYAAsYg3.jpg:large

Nothing on mainstream - Just a Pakistani journalist Shahid Masood reporting it

Any Congrats.

we'd like ot hear the whole stroy.

Its not only shia but even worst are the shia converted to atheism, which is very very common, may be you are one of them!

we'd like ot hear the whole stroy.

I am a human first, then i am muslim,hindu, christian or a jew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom