What's new

At least four injured in blast in Balochistan's Turbat

What's the position of fencing and forts? Anybody have any knowledge?

There goes CPEC. I can see international investors are really going to be impressed. Meantime let Pak Navy buy more ships to do what exactly? Guard against Somali pirates on the high seas? Why not save the money on PN and spend on a proper security force in Balochistan?
Fencing MRAPs drones

Learn from china

But who cares

We are being too easy

People foolishly say that is we provide more opportunities and education in Balochistan it will fix the issue
This is a lie
Unless we go out and break their backs nothing will change, we need to overwhelm our enemy including the people who support them with sheer force, hunt them down within and outside especially in Afghanistan, we need to punish the villages that support this conflict and start putting people in jail for anti stat activity

Death in terms of numbers in Balochistan is not great, it's low level conflict but one that is dragging on

in terms of numbers more people will.die falling down stairs or in tractor accidents in Pakistan but it's just stopping peace and that's stoping development

HIGH TIME FOR OPERATION PAAK BALOCH. SMOKE OUT ALL AGENTS AND THEIR FACILITATORS ASAP AND SEND THEM TO HELL. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY!!!

Cpec is overrated. Without fool proof security people are going to pull the investment
I posted earlier what Pakistan needs. A massive investment in a paramilitary force with numbers listed below. But this would cost couple of billion dollars. Are Pakistani people prepared to pay the tax for such a large, well equipped force? The answer is NO.

Rest is just finger pointing and blame gaming. America did it. India did it. Israel did it. Iran did it. Hidden hands up my ar*se did it.
Shhhhh. Dont talk of tax. The illiterate Pakistanis don't know what tax is
I posted earlier what Pakistan needs. A massive investment in a paramilitary force with numbers listed below. But this would cost couple of billion dollars. Are Pakistani people prepared to pay the tax for such a large, well equipped force? The answer is NO.

Rest is just finger pointing and blame gaming. America did it. India did it. Israel did it. Iran did it. Hidden hands up my ar*se did it.
Shhhhh. Dont talk of tax. The illiterate Pakistanis don't know what tax is

Come on.... Without these news what would our "youtubers" do. These days all kind of creatures from Pakistani dungar media is on YouTube with intense verbal diarrhea

Back
Top Bottom