What's new

Pakistani soldier inadvertently crosses Line of Control

Pak Soldiers

New Recruit

Reaction score
RAWALPINDI: A Pakistani soldier lost his way last night and inadvertently crossed over into Indian territory at the Line of Control (LOC) in Poonch sector.

According a military official here on Thursday, Pakistani military authorities are in contact with their Indian military counterparts and efforts are being made to get the soldier back.

You will have him back...relax.

We are taking care of him in the same way as you took care of our passengers recently.

Lovelorn Pakistani soldier loses control, crosses Line - Hindustan Times

A young love-sick Pakistan armyman has turned his back on his country and family for keeping him away from his lady love and has sought refuge in India. Arif Ali, 20, deserted his unit after his Pakistan Occupied Kashmir-based family refused him permission to marry his girlfriend, army sources said.
Following a scuffle with his father, an angry Ali marched across the LoC in Kerni Gali area of the border district of Poonch Wednesday evening and was arrested by Indian troops.

“I wanted to marry a Hyderabad (in Sindh province) girl but my parents and locals were against it,” he reportedly said during his questioning. “I couldn’t act against the locals, so decided to desert and cross over.”

Ali’s and Rezwana’s is a high-school romance. A native of Sindh, Rezwana was sent to her uncle in *** for schooling. Ali was a student at a neighbouring boys’ school. Love bloomed and so did trouble.

Residents of *** mostly speak Urdu and Pahari and a small section Kashmiri. Culturally, they don't have much in common with Sindhis — Ali’s family’s grouse.

In June, he visited Rezwana in Hyderabad and returned to his 25 Frontier Force unit, deployed along the LoC, early this month.
“I was confident the Indian Army will not kill me and give me shelter.”

But that’s unlikely. He would be handed over to the Pakistan army on July 13, sources said.

How many threads are going to be posted on this event?

Pyaar andha hota hai ye pata tha, par koi itna andha ho jaye ki border hi cross kar le ye nahi socha kabhi...:lol:

How many threads are going to be posted on this event?
Oye..pyaar ki kahani hai...jitni ho sake hone do...kam se kam log aapas main lad to nahin rahe....:D

So he fell in love with a Hyderabadi and he decides to cross over into J&K...hmmmn !

Lovelorn Pakistani soldier loses control, crosses Line - Hindustan Times

A young love-sick Pakistan armyman has turned his back on his country and family for keeping him away from his lady love and has sought refuge in India. Arif Ali, 20, deserted his unit after his Pakistan Occupied Kashmir-based family refused him permission to marry his girlfriend, army sources said.
Following a scuffle with his father, an angry Ali marched across the LoC in Kerni Gali area of the border district of Poonch Wednesday evening and was arrested by Indian troops.

“I wanted to marry a Hyderabad (in Sindh province) girl but my parents and locals were against it,” he reportedly said during his questioning. “I couldn’t act against the locals, so decided to desert and cross over.”

Residents of *** mostly speak Urdu and Pahari and a small section Kashmiri. Culturally, they don't have much in common with Sindhis — Ali’s family’s grouse.

awwwwwwwwww :smitten:

Yar kara do iski shadi pleaseeee !!!!!

20 years old? Wow man! thats ver young! Explains why he crossed over to the other side ....

Pyaar andha hota hai ye pata tha, par koi itna andha ho jaye ki border hi cross kar le ye nahi socha kabhi...:lol:

Oye..pyaar ki kahani hai...jitni ho sake hone do...kam se kam log aapas main lad to nahin rahe....:D

Kuch ziyaadi heee andhaa hai keh bajaeeei isss keh ke woh 'Hyderabad' ka rukkkh karei J&K poohanch giyaaa ! :woot:

This is all that was left to happen. First Bagladeshis used to take refuge in India running away from Pak army. Now even Pakistani Army is taking refuge in India. Bas yehi hona baaki tha :hang2: (just kidding, hope they get married)

I was about to reply you but shukar hai akhir mein tu ne clearance day di...nahi to abhi sara thread jata tha gutter mein :P

Oye koi trolling na karo...pyar ki kahani hai...lets enjoy...

It would've been a more interesting story if the girl was a indian kashmiri girl and 20 year old chap had crossed the border to meet her haha!!

Har kisi se , har gam se beigana hota hai.....:whistle:

Naa dawa kaam aaye, naa koi dua lage, ae khuda kisi ko is ishq ki hawa na lage...:lol:

Kitna masoom hai yaar ye :meeting:....hum dua karenge ki iski shaadi iski pasand waali ladki se ho...:angel:

Yaaar kahin Intelligence gathering pe tou nahin giyaa thaaa aur pakraaa giyaaa tou soochaaa keh yeh toou Bollywood dekhneei waliii country hai...eik Love Story dei dou...shaidd maaan hee lain ? :blink:

It would've been a more interesting story if the girl was a indian kashmiri girl and 20 year old chap had crossed the border to meet her haha!!

This is the real story. This one is a new made up story by Indian media. Indian media earlier reported he had an affair with a girl from occupied Kashmir. ;)

Back
Top Bottom