What's new

Pakistan Army soldier inadvertently crossed LoC; Indian Army killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be some sort of mechanism to stop things like this from occuring. There should be no problem with soldiers crossing the border. The Indians should have given him chance to get back. I hope this will not start a war and Pakistan does not take revenge.

Bhai log..... Kuch zyada hi tension hein idhar...... And i cant see somuch tension between the armies..... As both of the army realise both the army soldiers werent wrong.... infact they both have mistaken...... PA mistaken the territory.... IA mistaken for intruder..... Thats it...... Lets respect the soldier who laid down his life for no reason..........

What I'm saying is, Pakistan should now change its 'peace' mode and reply in the same manner.

Was there a "peace mode"?

We have been seeing continuous infiltration by non-state actors, barbaric beheadings etc.

I also heard they get few lakhs Pakistani Rupees for for every head of Indian Soldier they carry back. Well we all know money can be a motivating factor along with the celebrity status such an action fetches (remember illias Kashmiri)

considering the above for us it should alway be "Better safe than sorry"

Now that makes a lot of sense

Yeah - must have come for the moolah i.e. reward for killing an Indian soldier and got done for in return.

:lol: Someone was foolish enough to suggest that he was informed over radio that the IA have been informed about his intrusion - if in that case he should have surrendered rather than fire on the IA party - what did he expect that the IA will just let him figure the route out and let him walk back at his own leisure?

Was there ever a "peace mode"?

We have been seeing continuous infiltration by non-state actors, barbaric beheadings etc.

No, there was never a peace mode, at least not from the Indians side. And this Beheading is actually more proven to be the tactics of Indian soldiers than Pakistanis. Your journalists confirmed it!

I can't blame indian army shooting this PA fellow . The trust factor is very low since the beheading of two Indian soldiers to which Pakistani army shrugged off all responsibility.

I wouldn't have been surprised if some Indian soldier cut off the Pakistani soldier's head in anger given high tension that prevails at LOC these days.

There should be some sort of mechanism to stop things like this from occuring. There should be no problem with soldiers crossing the border. I hope this will not start a war and Pakistan does not take revenge.

I suggest both border forces be only equipped with rubber bullets and tazers - at least the killings would stop - but what does Indian troops do about the militants who regularly cross over?

The Indians should have given him chance to get back.

and, wait for him to kill the Indian troops?

RIP in brother - you will not be forgotten - we will avenge your sacrifice, and another slap in the face - for the aman ka tamasha brigade, death to the indian state our eternal enemy.

There should be some sort of mechanism to stop things like this from occuring. There should be no problem with soldiers crossing the border. The Indians should have given him chance to get back. I hope this will not start a war and Pakistan does not take revenge.

Dear sir, Please understand this incident happened in one of the most volatile boarder in the world...... and there were several incidents happened last few months..... We can sit behind a monitor and run our key boards on what ever comes to our brain.....Soldiers doesnt have a second to think.... all we can do is speculate and discuss what could have happened what could have been done.... We do not know what exactly happened there....

Ignoring your BS, now I think that the pilot should have been shot immediately and his helicopter parked at our museums. You lot are so ungrateful.

Bloody barbarians!

Err.. you have already done that in 1999 & don't worry, if you shoot Indians , you can be sure some Pakistani soldier will pay the price. Your chap crossed the LoC, why he did that needs explanation, just saying inadvertently won't do.

RIP in brother - you will not be forgotten - we will avenge your sacrifice, and another slap in the face - for the aman ka tamasha brigade, death to the indian state our eternal enemy.

Rafi bhai.... I completely agree with first part of your post.... and about the last part..... I wish you all the best....

The same beheading that only exist in Indian stories with no proofs at all, right? And you know what, I think the same, we should also behead your PoWs, after what I read in Burkha Dutt's article in the Himal Magazine, about beheading of Pakistani soldier in Kargil.

I guess they do not remember what they did to so many Sipahi Maqbool Hussain's in their jails.

@Windjammer As a professional soldier and a human, if the enemy fires at me, I will fire back. There are also report of similar ceasefire violations from other sectors too.

As a human, you should also engage your grey matter for all IA says is not always exactly the gospel truth.
You said in that beheading thread that Indians are being drama queen, when the case was Beheading and mutilation.

Now we are on 16th page. So who is being drama queen ?

Your country fellows can't contain their gloating and have opened multiple threads on this incident and you also seem very active on the subject. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom