What's new

Pakistan Army soldier inadvertently crossed LoC; Indian Army killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may have died....but return the body. I'm sure it will happen

With head on its body intact? Don't worry IA respect a soldier and would send back body in one piece.

Gosh it really pisses me off why we let the indian chopper and its two officers which inadvertently crossed our border about a year back...these kameenas dont deserve any goodwill gesture...

The Indian chopper didnt open fire which proves it's intention was not to attack, it strayed down which sometime happens on both sides.But thanks to PA for not opening fire and solving this using some brain and thanks you are not in control of PA or else you would start hitting anyone... even the birds/animals straying down.

Indian army killed him despite contact by Pakistani authorities and information well in time.

While the info might have passed the Pak soldier with AK-47 opened fire and injured 2 Indian soldiers.So as a result he was killed in retaliation and defensive action by Indian soldier.Whats there to cry now? :what:

Delhi drama queens are now giving another twist to the story.How pathetic is that, a single soldier decided to cross over and attack the Indian post.

Who knows he might have seen Sunny Pajji's movie and got all angry and pumped up and crossed over to teach Evil Hindu's a lesson on his own.And farhan somewhere was claiming that 1 Pak soldier = 7 Lac Indians... so he may have believed it and wanted to try :azn:

As a human, you should also engage your grey matter for all IA says is not always exactly the gospel truth.

Whenever IA has failed, I have seen scores of civilians get killed. I'd put my trust with IA thank you.

WTF? Their helicopter with an entire crew crossed LOC few months ago and we had let them go, and they have killed our Jawan just like that?

Now I shall repeat the question which Indian news anchors were asking Pakistani retired army officers: What kind of Barbarians do you have?

The helicopter obeyed orders. In this case do you even know if 1) the soldier knews he has come to indian territory?, 2) did he surrender?, 3) was he really lost? Or are you making silly comparisons out of anger???

The helicopter obeyed orders. In this case do you even know if 1) the soldier knews he has come to indian territory?, 2) did he surrender?, 3) was he really lost? Or are you making silly comparisons out of anger???

He might tried being a RAMBO by firing at Indians.

The subject of war itself is debatable, but for existence and survival against intrusion there is probably no other tested means. But any Army must respect ones dignity, whether an colleague or an enemy. Really appreciate and salute the gesture by the Indian Army to hand over the body of the deceased soldier to his countrymen. Probably this is an existing protocol and I'm proud we are following it.

The guy was probably an infiltrator sent by pakistanis. They usually pull these kind of stunts--provide covering fire while infiltrators cross across into India. I don't believe that a "single soldier" simply happened to lose his "way". These guys usually travel in packs. Even to take a piss on patrol.

If you ask me, he got what was coming to him. The LoC is a highly charged atmosphere--24/7. You don't have the luxury of being stupid along the LoC. I do not for one second imagine the PA patrol men to be stupid. Which is why, i think this was a deliberate attempt and a cover-up from the pakistani side.

Bang on the target.

I think we have had enough discussion for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom