What's new

Pakistan Army soldier inadvertently crossed LoC; Indian Army killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He crossed over Indian side armed and fired on Indian troops - Indians returned fire and he got killed, if he wanted to live he should have surrendered which he did not.

CASE CLOSED

Not by my logic.

As I explained before, our helo was a NON-WEAPONISED, unarmed, cargo transporter. If is was armed with missiles and guns, and flying over a sensitive installation, I am sure your response would have been different.

An armed man with an AK-47 wandering near our post will be assumed to be an infiltrating terrorist, not a lost man looking for his superiors.

our soldier didn't go all Gung ho on Indian posts , his weapon was down , he will sitting . and had no intention whatsoever of firing or engaging IA .

He crossed over Indian side armed and fired on Indian troops - Indians returned fire and he got killed, if he wanted to live he should have surrendered which he did not.

CASE CLOSED

Ohh my Thick headed Friend , how was he suppose to surrender ? he was told that IA has been contacted and he will be returned safely .

My point is not that he Embraced Shahadat , we are proud of him for that , he did what a soldier is suppose to do .it is that there shouldn't have been any firing in the first place . it will have long term implications , what do you think will happen if the next time one or two Indian Soldiers cross LOC by mistake ( it can happen knowing the terrain of LOC ) . do you think PA will not shoot them , even if IA dont shoot first ?
So he did what he was supposed to do, but India soldiers shouldn't do what they are supposed to do.

For such accidents not to happen, Indian and Pakistani counter parts should get together and try to find solution that in such cases, the soldier can inform the enemy or some sort of protocol.

For me, when you see an enemy with gun, and you are supposed to kill whatever comes into your territory and he also shoots back, you have to shoot that guy.

our soldier didn't go all Gung ho on Indian posts , his weapon was down , he will sitting . and had no intention whatsoever of firing or engaging IA .

Ohh my Thick headed Friend , how was he suppose to surrender ? he was told that IA has been contacted and he will be returned safely .

Thanks for info from ground.

Another twist introduced, man you are a unknow events spilling machine! :tup:

we are trigger happy the day after you deliberately beheaded 2 IA soldiers..Besides...am not gonna believe 1 PA soldier just casually strolled into Indian territory fully armed without realizing it.. Soldiers always go in groups..no matter where you are in the world...

May be he went for toilet and for that you don't go in group:azn:..... May be IA go in group for toilet because they are so scared that may be any PA soldier will come and behead us so why don't we go in group:rofl:..... 1 person should wait until another IA soldier get significant amount of pressure so he can go with him....... :rofl::rofl::cheers:

I'll tell you what kind of barbarians we DONT have - the kind that crosses over intentionally and beheads people.

And our helicopter didn't cross with an entire crew, it was one pilot only, in an unarmed helicopter. Quite different from an armed soldier crossing the LoC with an AK-47, across a border through which terrorists often cross. What do you expect our armymen posted there to do, go ask him politely, "Excuse me dear child, but are you lost?"

Ignoring your BS, now I think that the pilot should have been shot immediately and his helicopter parked at our museums. You lot are so ungrateful.

Bloody barbarians!

I will wait for open source reports, rather than taking your statements as gospel. You speak as if you were watching it all on CCTV - his weapon was down, he was sitting, blah blah.

According to my "sources", he was running. Now what?

our soldier didn't go all Gung ho on Indian posts , his weapon was down , he will sitting . and had no intention whatsoever of firing or engaging IA .Ohh my Thick headed Friend , how was he suppose to surrender ? he was told that IA has been contacted and he will be returned safely .
But you just said that he chose to fight instead of surrendering ?

And there is no timeline. So lets wait for it. But I know what will be PA statement and what will be IA statement.

PA will say we did wrong, IA will say he fired first.
Man stick to one story.

So he did what he was supposed to do, but India soldiers shouldn't do what they are supposed to do.

For such accidents not to happen, Indian and Pakistani counter parts should get together and try to find solution that in such cases, the soldier can inform the enemy or some sort of protocol.

For me, when you see an enemy with gun, and you are supposed to kill whatever comes into your territory and he also shoots back, you have to shoot that guy.

didn't expect this from you , but Ok fine , i will quote the same post of yours when next time same incident happen & the person dying is IA soldier .

May be he went for toilet and for that you don't go in group:azn:..... May be IA go in group for toilet because they are so scared that may be any PA soldier will come and behead us so why don't we go in group:rofl:..... 1 person should wait until another IA soldier get significant amount of pressure so he can go with him....... :rofl::rofl::cheers:

Did Fahad khan 1 get banned :lol: ?

Ignoring your BS, now I think that the pilot should have been shot immediately and his helicopter parked at our museums. You lot are so ungrateful.

Bloody barbarians!

Ignore anything you want and call it BS, but don't ignore the sanctity of the LoC. You will be doing so at your own peril.

But you just said that he chose to fight instead of surrendering ?

And there is no timeline. So lets wait for it. But I know what will be PA statement and what will be IA statement.

PA will say we did wrong, IA will say he fired first.
Man stick to one story.

there was no way for him to surrender .. he could have died without firing a shot , or he would have died fighting .

Ignoring your BS, now I think that the pilot should have been shot immediately and his helicopter parked at our museums. You lot are so ungrateful. Bloody barbarians!
I think you didn't even read the case of that pilot. As for barbarians, lets not get into it. PA has much worse record than IA.

Koi dhoodh ka dhula nahin hai. War and loss of fellow soldiers, mutilation and beheading of fellow soldier's body can turn anyone to act in Rage and bring a monster out of him.

Bloody barbarians!

One benefit of being a mod is you can say whatever you want and not get banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom