What's new

Pakistani Sikhs want to flee to India

[URL="http://www.ndtv.com/news/india/be

Just want to say.................Indian govt. should bring them their real home.

It's ironic no such gesture is made to the Sikh community in Australia.

hahaha ,so plese tell me how reserve a ticket for endia!?
I noticed that you deliberately misspell India to endia in every post you make. It doesn't make India look bad, but it makes you look like a retard. :disagree:

Well, your nick says it all. :tsk:

In Pakistan it is individual’ act but in India state sponsors ethnic cleansing of Sikhs “when required”

I have many sikhs friends here who escaped that genocide

Last edited by a moderator:

Hope indian govt will try to find responsible for this genocide before offering nationality to any Pakistani Sikh

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope indian govt will try to find responsible for this genocide before offering nationality to any Pakistani Sikh

They want to come here chum, no one is going around offering them Indian nationality.

NDTV - another indian channel :rofl:
I have a friend who is from Delhi and he is a Muslim. He was born in delhi, his father was born in delhi and his grand father too hopefully was born in delhi (i want to say they are pure indians). But he hates india and support Pakistan everytime we have discussions around

And he is a real fan of Musharraf and believes India does not provide equal rights to Indian muslims and i keep telling him different stories that india is not a bad country either but he is not willing to accept that.

Please give him Pakistani nationality as he is more like a Pakistani and i believe may be once again we have some peoples from both countries who are willing to exchange borders........ lets have a free n fair elections to whole of India and Pakistan once again and divide the land according to the percentage of Population :lol:

i know, i understand........ it hurts :P if you say i can give you his mobile number........ keep talking to him and try to convince him that he is from India so he should start loving India :rofl

Originally Posted by Mr X
he wants to,

but now he is living in UK and was asking me somehow he could get visa for Pakistan he wanted to see Pakistan but atm i have no idea myself like how to obtain visa from Pakistani embassy......... and may be in future i will take him to Pakistan in one of my trip but currently i am unsure myself when i am travelling to Pakistan

Just look how the cooked up story progress...
First, the guy who wanted to migrate to Pakistan was from Delhi...
Second, an offer for his phone number to convince him...
Third, suddenly a twist in the story, the guy is now at London...
Interesting....:pop:

India should send open offer to sikhs to migrate india. kidnapping and Beheading is horrible act. It is cold bloded murder.

Back
Top Bottom