What's new

Pakistani Sikhs want to flee to India

well again i can show you hundreds of links where injustice happened with Muslims in india............. 1-2 minor incidents does not make much difference....... overall the sikh community is happy living in Pakistan

now you can decide yourself that one sikh sitting inside Gurdwara swearing in the name of Wah-e-Guru saying that he and other sikhs are happy in Pakistan and indian government and media is spreading rumours in India while second sikh giving an interview to Indian media saying he is not happy?

I leave that decision to sikh community in Pakistan

Bye

as a sikh I can asure you that for us this is not a small incident.

The dead or I may say saheeds remained kidnapped for a month , were forced for conversion and when not bad things happened.

What the hell SGPC is doing is doing if he cannot safe sikhs interest ???
are they good at politics only?

Are u sure ur sikh or punjabi?ur accent doesnt sound punjabi?And i have seen ur ID in a forum talking about how ur family talk against muslims,christians but not sikhs >?>?

well again i can show you hundreds of links where injustice happened with Muslims in india............. 1-2 minor incidents does not make much difference....... overall the sikh community is happy living in Pakistan

now you can decide yourself that one sikh sitting inside Gurdwara swearing in the name of Wah-e-Guru saying that he and other sikhs are happy in Pakistan and indian government and media is spreading rumours in India while second sikh giving an interview to Indian media saying he is not happy?

I leave that decision to sikh community in Pakistan

Bye

Well at way mate I can also provide videos of muslims in India prasingg India.

This thingg is big for us because we are small in number..............and in Pakistan .hardly 10,000........................even london got more sikhs than that
Bye , good nite.................talk to you some other day.

sorry If I was rude..............cannot control emotions

Are u sure ur sikh or punjabi?ur accent doesnt sound punjabi?And i have seen ur ID in a forum talking about how ur family talk against muslims,christians but not sikhs >?>?

well mate , about word saheed...............it is given in sikh community to persons who sacrified their life against injustice and for good cause.

Like recently a Sikh man was killed while preventing a lady from robberers in London.............SGPC granted him status of Saheed of Sikh Kaum.

Ok do you want me to start talking in Punjabi???

theek hai veer ji assi punjabi vich gal kar lainde haan............per meri Punjabi tuhadi punjabi naloo thori vakri hovegi.............

And its funny that you think that only I use this ID in all internet.

About my ancestors..................I got genes of a general of Maharaja Ranjit singh ( going offtopic sorry for that)

then mate you might say that you dont know this also.

Pak to probe gurudwara land grab by army

Is that the best propoganda u can do?"They are not indian they are Pakistani and proud.......
Ur posted article is full of B.S
This is what it reads
CNN-IBN had on Thursday exposed how the Pakistan Evacuee Trust Property Board has sold around 150 acres of land in Lahore belonging to the historic Gurudwara Deh near the posh locality of Defence Colony in Lahore

Now tell me how an indian new agency exposed lol this plan???????
Moronic article....and there is no involvement of army indicated in this article just wierd spaculations Retarded and busted

Is that the best propoganda u can do?"They are not indian they are Pakistani and proud.......
Ur posted article is full of B.S
This is what it reads
CNN-IBN had on Thursday exposed how the Pakistan Evacuee Trust Property Board has sold around 150 acres of land in Lahore belonging to the historic Gurudwara Deh near the posh locality of Defence Colony in Lahore

Now tell me how an indian new agency exposed lol this plan???????
Moronic article....and there is no involvement of army indicated in this article just wierd spaculations Retarded and busted

what about other link that a pro-khalistani site gives????

well mate , about word saheed...............it is given in sikh community to persons who sacrified their life against injustice and for good cause.

Like recently a Sikh man was killed while preventing a lady from robberers in London.............SGPC granted him status of Saheed of Sikh Kaum.

Ok do you want me to start talking in Punjabi???

theek hai veer ji assi punjabi vich gal kar lainde haan............per meri Punjabi tuhadi punjabi naloo thori vakri hovegi.............

And its funny that you think that only I use this ID in all internet.

About my ancestors..................I got genes of a general of Maharaja Ranjit singh ( going offtopic sorry for that)

First of all the word is SHAHEED and its not sanskrit or of indian origin but from arabic and is used in Holy Quran
2)Sikhs prounounce it Shaheed not saheed atleast not the ones living in Pakistan or the ones comming from india on Holy pilgrimage.
3)I dont understand punjabi coz im not punjabi.
4)I wonder how many wives ranjeet singh had?
5)Ranjeet sing was a rajput sikh not a jat
5)Yes i saw the same ID on Topix so dont lie brother...We know ur a hindu and i think there are hindu punjabis also

India will be more than happy to welcome our Sikh brothers back.

But the Govt of India is hesitant to do so because of two RAW inputs -

1. ISI agents will disguise themselves as Sikhs to enter India.
2. There are still a number of pro-Khalistan Sikhs in Pakistan who want to harm India.

Unfortunately, the innocent Sikhs in Pakistan will have to wait before their dream of living in India turns reality.

Peace.

Well at way mate I can also provide videos of muslims in India prasingg India.

This thingg is big for us because we are small in number..............and in Pakistan .hardly 10,000........................even london got more sikhs than that
Bye , good nite.................talk to you some other day.

sorry If I was rude..............cannot control emotions

don't worry bro,

i said bye because i am fed up debating on this useless topic so this is my last post in this thread hopefully :P

Take care and hope your sikh community come forward and defend themselves on their own (Pakistani Sikh community)

They had been living in there country PAKISTAN since centuries so back to what?????

2. There are still a number of pro-Khalistan Sikhs in Pakistan who want to harm India.

Unfortunately, the innocent Sikhs in Pakistan will have to wait before their dream of living in India turns reality.
Peace.

You mean Pakistani sikhs want to harm india?and india should welcome Pakistani sikhs???Or u stupid or just frustrated???
Golden temple wasnt destroyed and holy sikh elders werent killed by Pakistan it was india......who is responciable for sikh genocide and rape of women.....dont shift ur hideous crimes on us and talk some sense...ur post is retarded and childish

Peace.

When did they migrated to Pakistan that they will go BACK.....They are Pakistani living in these areas for more than 100 years and they choose to be Pakistani by remaining here and putting effort to build Pakistan will remain Pakistani....

First of all the word is SHAHEED and its not sanskrit or of indian origin but from arabic and is used in Holy Quran
2)Sikhs prounounce it Shaheed not saheed atleast not the ones living in Pakistan or the ones comming from india on Holy pilgrimage.
3)I dont understand punjabi coz im not punjabi.
4)I wonder how many wives ranjeet singh had?
5)Ranjeet sing was a rajput sikh not a jat
5)Yes i saw the same ID on Topix so dont lie brother...We know ur a hindu and i think there are hindu punjabis also

step by step

1) Did I said saheed is a sanskrit word???
2) By spellings you wanna prove that I am a hindu???
3) opps my bad........sorry............wont write in punjabi
4) Maharaja had many wives ............so what...........most of his wives died alone with him,,,,,,,,,,,
4)I know Maharaja was a Rajput..............so am I ...........and my ancesters name was Sardar Sangat singh.

5) thats me..............equilizer

They had been living in there country PAKISTAN since centuries so back to what?????

You mean Pakistani sikhs want to harm india?and india should welcome Pakistani sikhs???Or u stupid or just frustrated???
Golden temple wasnt destroyed and holy sikh elders werent killed by Pakistan it was india......who is responciable for sikh genocide and rape of women.....dont shift ur hideous crimes on us and talk some sense...ur post is retarded and childish

Its funny because people who use abusive language are often the most frustrated people.

And don't dictate us about the atrocities committed during Operation Bluestar. Much of the Indian Army operation at that time was led by Sikhs. Besides, those incidents took place decades ago and the Hindus and Sikhs have co-existed peacefully since.

There are some Sikhs in Pakistan who have been brainwashed by some elements there. But as this article points out, Sikhs in Pakistan are suffering and want to reunite with their brothers in India. India is the eternal homeland of Sikhs and eventually all Sikhs in Pakistan and Afghanistan will return to their motherland.

Last edited:
Indians and the Indian Sikhs if any, plz worry about the state of Indian minorities Sikhs, Christians, Muslims etc etc inside India and don't worry about Pakistan. We have so far treated the minorities well enough compared to the Indian so called secular state has done, atleast we have not killed thousands of them with state sponsored machinery.

Sikhs, Christians, Hindus in Pakistan are Pakistanis, holding a green Pakistani flag bearing ID cards and Passports, and what the Muslims in Pakistan are suffering and have suffered, the Sikhs, Hindus, Christians being part of Pakistan have to suffer too at the hands of these foreign funded thugs.

If these Sikhs and Hindus are threatened by these foreign funded thugs, so have been the Muslims living in Pakistan, thus being Pakistanis they have to bear this fitna and with courage face this menace and they have been so far doing that with bravery.

You guys are crying rather making fun i would say for one Sikh being beheaded in this 9 year of foreign imposed war, Muslims have lost hundreds of their brothers, fathers, sons through these beheading, and just last week i lost one of my relatives to these barbarians, who got buried without a head nor his family saw his face for the last time as there was no head to look at.

So worry about how you treat the minorities by killing them with state backed groups and govts, don't worry about our ones.

These same sikhs and hindus were displaced with the Millions of Muslims and lived for months in those IDP camps and now they are happily back in their homes and rebuilding their lives just like other Pakistanis are doing.

InshAllah, very soon, these Sikh brothers will also be back in their own homes once this foreign funded thugs are taken out.

Its funny because people who use abusive language are often the most frustrated people.
:moil: Frustration reeks from ur posts

And don't dictate us about the atrocities committed during Operation Bluestar. Much of the Indian Army operation at that time was led by Sikhs. Besides, those incidents took place decades ago and the Hindus and Sikhs have co-existed peacefully since.
WHAT :rofl::rofl: U mean to say Sikhs desecrated the holy golden temple??????????????????????????????????/Who killed indra>???????????:rofl:
Whose dictating?im just making u remmember ur bed time story told falsely buy ur folks

India is the eternal homeland of Sikhs and eventually all Sikhs in Pakistan and Afghanistan will return to their motherland.
SHUT UP
Sorry but no sorry sikhisms Holiest places are in Pakistan and they are the citizens of there respective countries....If everyone follows ur idiotic beliefs then all indian muslims should come to Pakistan..........Homeland :rofl::rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom