What's new

Pakistani Shia's to create Hezbollah like Movement to protect themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assault Rifle

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
IS there any possibility that Shia's in Pakistan will create a force like Lebanese Resistance movement Hezbollah to protect themselves from attack by extremists.Hezbollah was created to defend Lebeanese Shias from Christian,Sunni militias and Israel.

After the Kurram attack many Shias blamed Pakistan Army for incompetency.Many even believed that Pakistan Army supports the attackers.

Pakistan Army firing also killed 4 Shiite protestors on Kurram 2 days back.

Remember Shias in Kurram claimed that when the area was protected by Shiite volunteers there were no attacks but only after Pakistan Army set up checkposts in the area attacks restarted.
Similarly Hazara volunteer groups have been set up to protect Hazara town as FC failed to protect them.
They successfully stopped an attack today.

IS there any possibility that Shia's will crrate a force like Lebanese Resistance movement Hezbollah to protect themselves from attack by extremists.Hezbollah was created to defend Lebeanese Shias from Christian,Sunni militias and Israel.

After the Kurram attack many Shias blamed Pakistan Army for incompetency.Many even believed that Pakistan Army supports the attackers.

no i dont think our shia are like that
for a common sunni shias are his pakistani brothers
there is a single a*h* extremist organization involved in shia killings

no i dont think our shia are like that
for a common sunni shias are his pakistani brothers
there is a single a*h* extremist organization involved in shia killings

Only 50% of Pakistani Sunnis accept Shias as Muslims:

image001.png

The latest poll by the US-based Pew Research Center has exposed the depth of sectarian fault lines where only one in every two Sunni Muslims in Pakistan accepts Shias as Muslims. While many believed that such extreme sectarian views were held only by the fanatics lying at the margin, the Pew Center’s findings reveal that such intolerant and extremist views are in fact mainstream in Pakistan. Even Jinnah, a Shia Muslim and the founder of Pakistan, today would not have escaped the sectarian extremism in Pakistan.

Who gets to be a Muslim in Pakistan? - DAWN.COM

If pushed to the wall probably yes. But definitely not without foreign assistant.

IS there any possibility that Shia's will crrate a force like Lebanese Resistance movement Hezbollah to protect themselves from attack by extremists.Hezbollah was created to defend Lebeanese Shias from Christian,Sunni militias and Israel.

Shia are boiling in anger right now. If PA doesnt stop supporting LEJ to do its dirty work in Balochistan, Shia will definently start militia to hunt down these rats like LEJ and TTP... its why its my biggest request to PA to fight BLA on your own or another problem will come in Pakistan and Pakistan will be turned into Iraq 2.0 where if one Sunni attacks Shia, Shia will get revenge.

It will only make the problem worse, onus lies on the state to provide them with security

Hezbollah is worlds best equipped and most powerful non state army.

screw that .. no matter how bad shias should still support the army and govt , its bad infact very tough conditions for these people but they should suport the system or else every sect will follow suite

The poll was conducted in main Pakistani Cities like Karachi, Islamabad, Multan, Lahore, Rawalpindi etc.

With a total pool of 1512 people of whom 1450 something were Muslims !

I'm not a Statistician but even I know that you can't extrapolate the opinions of 1500 odd people on to a population thats about to touch the 200 million mark !

And we're not even talking about the social strata, the religious background or the location of these 1500 people !

With a total pool of 1512 people of whom 1450 something were Muslims !

I'm not a Statistician but even I know that you can't extrapolate the opinions of 1500 odd people on to a population thats about to touch the 200 million mark !

And we're not even talking about the social strata, the religious background or the location of these 1500 people !

Pew's Sample size on 2013 elections Survey in Pakistan was also small.
But the survey was found to be highly accurate as Pew Survey rightly predicted PMLN victory.

screw that .. no matter how bad shias should still support the army and govt , its bad infact very tough conditions for these people but they should suport the system or else every sect will follow suite

No matter how bad? That makes no sense when a community is at war. Plus what happened with the sniped suicide bomber was pretty much not a Hazara hezbollah style army in the making. It is a citizen neighborhood watch which coordinates with the FC. More like they were deputized. So they are in support of the system to a point. The shot was made by a Hazara and there was no FC present with him when he did. We also do not have the facts if he was in contact with the FC moments before taking the shot. Either way, thank his stars that he had perfect aim and his instinct about the bomber was correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom