What's new

Pakistan’s Hazaras to take up arms over attacks

I am going to open gun shop in FATA. :)
sorry for trolling :sick:

Looks like a recipe for the rise of "Pakistani Hezbollah" and Iranian proxy state in Pakistan!

so the new game has strted well its too earli but i guess it was to strt somewhere now after so called Indian , Israeli and US conspiring about the pios land of the pure now Iran is going to be the new kid on the block ...watch this sapce i can very easily say that if Balouchies were not enof the Hazaras will certainly pamper the Pak Fauj good ;)

Almost the entire war in FATA is being fought by the pro-govt tribal lashkars there.

So this is just a logical next step on the part of the Hazaras

Good job Hazaras.

Quetta is the provincial capital - quite different from the rule less FATA region, breakdown of state machinery in Quetta is a worrying factor.

Any which way, it is wrong thing to happen.

When the state seems at its wits end to provide a fundamental right to its citizens they would be compelled to defend themselves.

Mind you the state does not lack resources to enforce its will - should there be one.

We this in a thousand different ways in our lives daily and is not restricted to Pakistan alone.

There doesn't seem to be any logic or rationality in destabilizing one's own country.

In that case, everyone loses.

That is very true.

But in all these goings-on; can you even see a SHRED of Logic or Rationality?
These two words do not exist in the DNA of their Existence or the purported Faith that they espouse.
This is just plain 'Nihilism'.

Looks like a recipe for the rise of "Pakistani Hezbollah" and Iranian proxy state in Pakistan!

Picking up Guns for self defense as the Law enforcement agencies are part of the problem and all of sudden its Iranians who are to blame really.

Even know the actions that were launched against LJ and other terrorist organization were cancelled after two days and people are to trust the same agencies i don't think so.

I hope Hazaras defend themselves with latest weaponry and retaliate with full force and if the army acts against them then other shias will pick up the weapons if you cant act against Wahhabi you will not act against us either.

Wait for some year and Pakistni will come with some conspiracy theory... The typical Pakistani way "Allow the problem to grow, when problem become tragedy, blame others."...

Mark my words , 10 year later the new generation Pakistani will blame India/USA/Israel for any mess created by Hazara/Sunni (if any). I remember Pakistani love for USA and Islam in Zia regime. Now current generation is blamming others for Zia's sh!t.

Its right time Pakistan should handle this issue, if Pakistani admin try to sweep it under carpet, trust me We will see something very horrible..

Picking up Guns for self defense as the Law enforcement agencies are part of the problem and all of sudden its Iranians who are to blame really.Even know the actions that were launched against LJ and other terrorist organization were cancelled after two days and people are to trust the same agencies i don't think so.I hope Hazaras defend themselves with latest weaponry and retaliate with full force and if the army acts against them then other shias will pick up the weapons if you cant act against Wahhabi you will not act against us either.
Sir doesn't it mean a sort of civil war and approach to Anarchy and Chaos ?

Back
Top Bottom