What's new

Pakistan’s Hazaras to take up arms over attacks

there is no versions of islam.....
it's all clear there is one Allah one Quran and Hadees who don't follow them is going against Islam....
all confusions are mullahs created to earn some money....
or created politically by kings to have some benefits......

Or shall I say interpretations..would that suffice ?

Or shall I say interpretations..would that suffice ?

can may say....
but adding ones thoughts is not allowed in Islam especially like personal thoughts...
and in history this all was done for for personal benefits from religion...:coffee:

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. :lol:

Mao and the Cultural revolution were about Communism not ethnicity.

We were Han Chinese for a thousand years before Communism was even born.

And by your logic, India must be trying to homogenize since you are in the Top 5 nations most affected by Terrorist violence, same as Pakistan. While we are nowhere close.

I was aware that you will refuse to admit and pretend not understanding it. People have got the point what I am saying.

Also people know what is your agenda and I bet the next link you will post is going to be all about Terrorist attack rating of different nations where India and Pakistan is high on the list and China is not.

You Chinese think people are dumb and will cater your agenda but sorry I am too switched on to feed on this bait and not call you out for the same.

Only a stupid person will pronounce any terrorist attacks as a typical phenomenon happening everywhere, then would brag about his own nation not suffering the same even knowing how forced homogeneous they have made by cultural revolution. The dead body counts since all these terrorist attacks both in Indian and Pakistan is nothing what happened during cultural revolution. Today if China is low on terrorist attack chart then you have self answered your clever query.

Every terrorist attack has a different Ideology, agenda and modus operandi behind it. What we have been talking here is more detailed and need more scrutiny than simply categorising attacks on Hazaras as typical terrorist attack.

The devil is in detail.

I was aware that you will refuse to admit and pretend not understanding it. People have got the point what I am saying.

Wow, the stupidity is just astounding. :lol:

Not a single person in the world, not even idiots think that the Cultural Revolution was about changing people's ethnicity! It was all about a psychotic and violent version of Communism, nothing to do with ethnicity.

And you can't change ethnicity with a revolution anyway, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Wow, the stupidity is just astounding. :lol:

Not a single person in the world, not even idiots think that the Cultural Revolution was about changing people's ethnicity! It was all about a psychotic and violent version of Communism, nothing to do with ethnicity.

And you can't change ethnicity with a revolution anyway, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

When you can not make sense seek help from emoticons :lol: LOL ??

I thought you are a sane person but your tone suggest you are now searching for an early exist form this discussion.

You are not comprehending a simple point for obvious reason and whatever twist of words you give, the violence that happened in China was an effort to make a homogeneous unit. If you think people are not aware of the details of cultural revolution then you are fooling yourself. Its all about preserving the sanity of topic in hand otherwise I can punch many links on how Han dominance was architected in China.

The same phenomenon with religious undertone is on in Pakistan (go to my first post in this thread for further details). Since you ignored the prevalent fault lines between Shia and Sunni factions, even made aware by few posters, I don't think you are worth anyone's time or be expected to understand this madness which is happening in Pakistan.

Let me give you an easy exit, instead pretending a genuinely concerned person who wants to go into the details you should rather join people who are saying it might be Indian agencies at work.

When you can not make sense seek help from emoticons :lol: LOL ??

I thought you are a sane person but your tone suggest you are now searching for an early exist form this discussion.

You are not comprehending a simple point for obvious reason and whatever twist of words you give, the violence that happened in China was an effort to make a homogeneous unit. If you think people are not aware of the details of cultural revolution then you are fooling yourself. Its all about preserving the sanity of topic in hand otherwise I can punch many links on how Han dominance was architected in China.

The same phenomenon with religious undertone is on in Pakistan (go to my first post in this thread for further details). Since you ignored the prevalent fault lines between Shia and Sunni factions, even made aware by few posters, I don't think you are worth anyone's time or be expected to understand this madness which is happening in Pakistan.

Let me give you an easy exit, instead pretending a genuinely concerned person who wants to go into the details you should rather join people who are saying it might be Indian agencies at work.

A single revolution cannot change the ethnicity of over 1 billion people. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just stupid. :no:

The Cultural Revolution was about a psychotic and insane version of Communism, NOTHING TO DO WITH ETHNICITY or the homogenization of ethnicity.

On the other hand, I never thought you were sane, and your ridiculous arguments here are just a confirmation of that fact. :lol:

Here, a neutral source from BBC: BBC NEWS - Cultural Revolution

Again, NOTHING to do with ethnicity, or homogenization of ethnicity. Not even the biggest idiots think so, it's just your hallucination.

Did he protect pakistan?or was he working all along for UAE think it through.

i answered With respect to your earlier post (nothing to do with outside info.) :agree:

post #49

here is ur last sentence ".How come the guy who was in-charge of protecting pakistan from external threats is working with the external threat?UAE involvement with BLA isn't that big of hidden secret.Ask yourself these questions"

i wouldnt like to make any further comments on Gen. Pasha, as Pakistan aint Foolish enough to hand over such people that easily
there must be something unknown to us :coffee:

"or was he working all along for UAE think it through" :-:undecided: i dont know, perhaps any other member can help u on this :undecided:

this is uncalled for buddy
social , ethnic and religious make-up of a society or nation is an evolving and dynamic concept we can discuss and argue without being rude.
Pakistan is in the mess because of the proxy wars of so many friendly and unfriendly countries that people are clueless because the leadership at the helm is indifferent. every situation is unique so you cant compare it from any other part of the world or time.

its a given that after this announcement, the supporters of LeJ will step-up their funding and keenly watch the carnage as their dogs of war spill the blood in the name of the religion. the weaker party has always suffered and hardly got justice but it never stays that way and there is always a stronger entity that cruses the oppressor and brings salvation for the weak.

this saying might be a surprise for you but one of the Prophet's PBUH companion called Ali has said

" A rule of Kuffer (non Believers) can last but not that of injustice "

meaning that injustice, brutality and terrorism faced by mostly Muslims (and non Muslims to lesser extent) at the hands of Islamic religious & sectarian extremists is far more grave and the perpetrators will perish in the sands of time

A single revolution cannot change the ethnicity of over 1 billion people. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just stupid. :no:

The Cultural Revolution was about a psychotic and insane version of Communism, NOTHING TO DO WITH ETHNICITY or the homogenization of ethnicity.

On the other hand, I never thought you were sane, and your ridiculous arguments here are just a confirmation of that fact. :lol:

Here, a neutral source from BBC: BBC NEWS - Cultural Revolution

Again, NOTHING to do with ethnicity, or homogenization of ethnicity. Not even the biggest idiots think so, it's just your hallucination.

Your own link mentioned that the cultural revolution changed the social fabric of China.

Now you can sell your snake oil to anyone who will feel the urge to lick likewise bums.

Rest of your post is nothing but a diatribe you all Chinese spew every where with use emoticons like jokers.

As far as what you think of me is hardy my concern. I have seen many worst Chini pyjamas, you were saner amongst them.

Back
Top Bottom