What's new

Pakistani Shalwar Kameez versus Indian Kurta Pyjama, Afghanistani Perhaan Tumbaan mentioned

Have you ever been to China?
Almost everyone I saw wore western attire, although I have only been to Urban cities and thing might be a little different in interior regions but still.
Despite all the anti western political talks Chinese people love western products from Hollywood movies to Apple and Tesla everything.
The western technology, yes.

But western culture, Chinese people told me they like their national alternatives. lol.

The western technology, yes.

But western culture, Chinese people told me they like their national alternatives. lol.

Here in Beijing, you can just Google that

xi-jinping-congress-2-ap-ps-221021_1666363619474_hpMain_12x5_384.jpg

Politbiro-CPC-Beijing-231022-irf-2.jpg

Do you think they still wear thing like this ?

633ffedf92a7b501814e653d-houchu-hanfu-chinese-traditional-hanfu.jpg

traditional-chinese-clothing-male-black-1.jpg

Last edited:
Your joke so funny, dothead.

Stay mad. lololol
Sorry I made fun of you.

I hope things are better with you. I don't care that you resorted to using abuse when you had nothing else to say.

My only suggestion to you is to stay away from forums like this most days. I barely log on 1 or 2 times a month.

Shalwar Kameez is my favorite. Excellent on all counts from looks to comfort.

Shalwar Kameez is my favorite. Excellent on all counts from looks to comfort.
During the rule of Maharaja Ranjit Singh in 1820, it is said that Sikhs showed mercy towards women, children, and the elderly. As a result, the Pathans who were under Sikh rule at that time adopted the practice of wearing salwars to ensure their safety, as Punjabi women commonly wore salwars. This tradition has unknowingly continued among Pathans and Punjabi Muslims to this day.

Even Kurta Pajama are of Muslim heritage. Pajama is a Persian word. The only cloths Pre Islamic Indian wore was a loin cloth. Hindus borrowed or learned everything from their Muslim masters. Their original culture is Kama Sutra, Sati, Deodasis, canabilism etc.
Pathan men started wearing the dress of Punjabi women, i.e., salwar kameez, during Sikh rule due to the fear of Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa.
During the rule of Maharaja Ranjit Singh in 1820, it is said that Sikhs showed mercy towards women, children, and the elderly. As a result, the Pathans who were under Sikh rule at that time adopted the practice of wearing salwars to ensure their safety, as Punjabi women commonly wore salwars. This tradition has unknowingly continued among Pathans and Punjabi Muslims to this day.

Pathan men started wearing the dress of Punjabi women, i.e., salwar kameez, during Sikh rule due to the fear of Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa.
Are you stupid? Shalwar Kameez are Arabic/Persian words and Shalwar Kameez is a Muslim dress.

GO back to wearing dhotis and saris.

What is this bullshit and what a stupid reasoning. Shalwar Kameez are Arabic/Persian words and is a Muslim dress.

Post Reported for lying @waz

Are you stupid? Shalwar Kameez are Arabic/Persian words and Shalwar Kameez is a Muslim dress.

GO back to wearing dhotis and saris.

What is this bullshit and what a stupid reasoning. Shalwar Kameez are Arabic/Persian words and is a Muslim dress.

Post Reported for lying @waz
The salwar, a traditional garment worn by Punjabi women, has its origins in the region. While the etymology of the word "salwar" and other terms like "Punjab" or "Hind" may have Persian origins, it is not the main focus of discussion.

The salwar, a traditional garment worn by Punjabi women, has its origins in the region. While the etymology of the word "salwar" and other terms like "Punjab" or "Hind" may have Persian origins, it is not the main focus of discussion.
Wrong! Shalwar Kameez is a Arabic and Persian words. Not Hindi or Bengali or Tamil you moron.

Shalwar Kameez has its origins with Muslim rulers. Thats why Pakistani and Afghanistani Muslims wear it.

Indians wear dhoti or lungi you moron.
Don't try to play games with us. We know our Muslim glories.

Now Shoo!

Indian man wearing Dhoti:
1688344210491.png

Pakistani man in Shalwar Kameez:

1688344325403.png

Wrong! Shalwar Kameez is a Arabic and Persian words. Not Hindi or Bengali or Tamil you moron.

Shalwar Kameez has its origins with Muslim rulers. Thats why Pakistani and Afghanistani Muslims wear it.

Indians wear dhoti or lungi you moron.
Don't try to play games with us. We know our Muslim glories.

Now Shoo!
Under Sikh rule, Punjabi women traditionally wore the salwar, a garment consisting of loose-fitting trousers. It is believed that Pathans and Punjabi Muslims began adopting the practice of wearing salwar during this time to resemble Punjabi women and potentially evade harm in the event of an attack by Sikhs.

Under Sikh rule, Punjabi women traditionally wore the salwar, a garment consisting of loose-fitting trousers. It is believed that Pathans and Punjabi Muslims began adopting the practice of wearing salwar during this time to resemble Punjabi women and potentially evade harm in the event of an attack by Sikhs.
LOL WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT? Are you an idiot? Shalwar Kameez has nothing to do with Sikhs.
Shalwar Kameez was the dress of Muslim rulers:
1688344434200.png

Shalwar Kameez is associated with Muslims.

Not with Sikhs morons, you idiot. :disagree:

Shalwar Kameez are not Punjabi words. Shalwar Kameez are Arabic or Persian words.
1688344507498.png

Stop posting your propaganda bullshit here. It won't work. Sikhs do not wear Shalwar Kameez, but Churidars. lol.

Back
Top Bottom