What's new

List of good Men's Shalwar Kameez Brands, please list the brand you wear and buy

lol, Pakistani men do not wear Kurta Pyjama or Churidars.

It is strictly SHALWAR KAMEEZ.
We do wear kurtas.

J. has a good collection of kurtas. I get good variety of kurtas from there. The good part is that u can buy any kurta from anywhere and use white shalwar under it. You don’t need matching shalwar.

Why majhi speakers can't speak بھ پھ تھ ٹھ دھ ڈھ ? Bahut stupid lagtay hain aysay boltay huay
download (20).jpeg

Asal main Punjabi dress ko dhoti nahi boltay yeh name sirf burger class use karti ha. It is called majhla tehband and shayad aur bhi names hon ga. Majh means lower body and majhla lower body cover karnay wala cloth and teh also means lower and band cover karnay wala.

This is Hindu dhoti Jo Shaan and Sultan rahi pehantay hain wo Punjabi dress ha

View attachment 874062

In my village babay just called it ‘chaddar ban ni’ ya ‘toti baan ni’. I have no clue wtf you wrote and never heard of it in my life.

دھوتی (انگریزی: Dhoti) چار پانچ گز لمبا کپڑا جو ہندو لوگ کمر سے نیچے تک اور ٹانگوں کے بیچ سے نکال کر باندھتے ہیں بقیہ حصہ پیچھے گھرس لیتے ہیں۔ اسی سے ملتا جلتا لباس تہبند بھی ہے تاہم اسے ٹانگوں کے بیچ سے نکال کر باندھا نہیں جاتا۔ تہبند اور دھوتی عام بول چال میں ایک دوسرے کے متبادل الفاظ کے طور پر استعمال ہوتے ہیں۔

Right...

I’m talking about what you wrote ‘majhla tehband’.

I’ve never heard of this..

Anyways,

Here is some vintage footage of Punjabi village on Pakistani side in 1925:

As you can see some of the men are wearing toti/chaddar while others are wearing shalwar kameez.

@Maula Jatt

Friend, best accept your Canadian heritage. Wearing shalwar qameez won't make you Pakistani.

There are many in Karachi who wear kurta pajama. They are ten times the Pakistani you are.
Why do you wear pant shirt in Pakistan? Wearing pant shirt will only make you a gora azzlover, it won't make you a real gora.

A Pakistani wearing shalwar kameez in Canada is having a 100 times better life standard than you wearing pant shirt in Pakistan.

Probably that's why you believed it in the first place cause of biases
Hi,

The sikh comment I read about 4 months ago.

At age 65 now---I never ever liked shalwar kameez for its useless utility right from a young age.

So let us say----age of realization around age 15---that was 50 years before I learnt the sikh history comment.

I’ll be honest, that sounds like the biggest crock of shit I’ve heard since Shabaz Sharif said he will be helping flood victims.
Hi,

It maybe---but it is.

lol, are you a moron?

Shalwar Kameez is the national dress of Pakistan.

Shalwar Kameez is a Muslim outfit.

No one else can claim it. It is our culture.
Hi,

Our culture is a DHOTI.

Outfits do not have a religion. They are ethnic based.

Last edited:
Hi,

The sikh comment I read about 4 months ago.

At age 65 now---I never ever liked shalwar kameez for its useless utility right from a young age.

So let us say----age of realization around age 15---that was 50 years before I learnt the sikh history comment.

Hi,

It maybe---but it is.

Hi,

Our culture is a DHOTI.

Outfits do not have a religion. They are ethnic based.

So just because you don’t like shalwar kameez that means it’s not a part of our culture?

That’s silly.

get fabric from Dynasty, Narkins or Sapphire and get it stiched from a good tailor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom