What's new

List of good Men's Shalwar Kameez Brands, please list the brand you wear and buy

No brand, just simple tailored.

Tell me you have a skin fade without telling me that you have a skin fade edition
I literally have to google what skin fade is. Was expecting some clothes but got google images of haircut instead. And I finally got the answer which I had in mind for years - what is the name of this stupid hair cut which every shoda diaspora guy has? lol

No brand, just simple tailored.

I literally have to google what skin fade is. Was expecting some clothes but got google images of haircut instead. And I finally got the answer which I had in mind for years - what is the name of this stupid hair cut which every shoda diaspora guy has? lol
Yep, it's very big among diaspora pakistanis, my younger brother has that skin fade haircut for years now

This phase usually starts at around middle school/HS and ends in junior year of university,

I don't know why but it's very big among pakistanis in diaspora

Last edited:
Yep, it's very big among diaspora pakistanis, my younger brother has that skin fade haircut for years now

This phase usually starts at around middle school/HS and ends in junior year of university,

I don't know why but it's very big among pakistanis in diaspora

Pashtun boys 🤝 Jatt Boys

Having skin fades while wearing black shalwar kameez and having all the girls go crazy 😂

Why you tried getting one from Raja Bazar, Rawalpindi? Should try easy on pocket good on looks. :D

Pashtun boys 🤝 Jatt Boys

Having skin fades while wearing black shalwar kameez and having all the girls go crazy 😂

I always just let my hair grow out. Never cared too much about my hair. This lead to many Pashtuns always talking to me in dagaa dagaa and then insulting me when I didn’t know Pashto.

This happened to me outside of Bahawalpur at Pashtun dhabba/truckstop that I went to eat at. Some truck driver started speaking to me in Pashto as I was smoking a cigarette outside. I told him ‘bhai mujay pashto ne ati’. He said to me ‘ tum kaisa pathan he jisko pashto ne ati?’. I’ve always had Pashtun friends so I learned phrases here and there and so I said to him ‘za punjabi yam’. He looked at me for a second and then was like ‘yaar dimagh na kharab kar‘. Then he walked off. :lol:

This is the hotel

It’s called Mushtarka Baluchistan but is owned by Pashtuns.

Last edited:
List of good Men's Shalwar Kameez Brands, please list the brand you wear and buy

View attachment 873339

Do you wear single coloured outfit or coloured Kameez with White Shalwar?

Mandarin Collar Shalwar Kameez styles look better than the western collared ones.

Or this style:
View attachment 873340

I never say Kurta Pyjama.

Only Indian and Bangladeshi Muslims wear Kurta Pyjama.

I always say Shalwar Kameez.
Friend, best accept your Canadian heritage. Wearing shalwar qameez won't make you Pakistani.

There are many in Karachi who wear kurta pajama. They are ten times the Pakistani you are.

View attachment 873339

Mandarin Collar Shalwar Kameez styles look better than the western collared ones.

Or this style:
View attachment 873340

These are kurtas i think

Friend, best accept your Canadian heritage. Wearing shalwar qameez won't make you Pakistani.

There are many in Karachi who wear kurta pajama. They are ten times the Pakistani you are.

Pajamis make men look like homosexuals.

Especially the Pakistani guys I’ve seen wear them.

Una de lataan vich pelay jaan haini uton hor kassi’a pajami’aa paa ke avdi mashoori karni... :lol:

Even in the US, I make fun of guys that wear skinny jeans. The guys in Pakistan that wear skinny jeans look like they picked up 14 year old girl’s jeans from landa bazaar.

Real G’s rock bootcut jeans only.

Una de lataan vich pelay jaan haini uton hor kassi’a pajami’aa paa ke avdi mashoori karni... :lol:

Even in the US, I make fun of guys that wear skinny jeans. The guys in Pakistan that wear skinny jeans look like they picked up 14 year old girl’s jeans from landa bazaar.

You refer to homosexuals in every other post you write. Are you sure you are not a closet homosexual?

I usually buy Amir Adnan, i sometimes get them from export leftovers on Facebook cheap!

Pakistani men do not wear Kurta pyjama or Churidar suits.

It is strictly Shalwar Kameez that Pakistani men wear.

I usually buy Amir Adnan, i sometimes get them from export leftovers on Facebook cheap!
Same here, I like Amir Adnan brand.

View attachment 873339

Or this style:
View attachment 873340

get the febric you like and get it custom made. that is the best option.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom