What's new

List of good Men's Shalwar Kameez Brands, please list the brand you wear and buy

Hi,

Pakistanis will be shocked and pathans will get mad at me for what I am going to write.

Shalwar Kameez is inherently not a dress for men of the region.

It is actually the dress of women.

When sikhs conquered frontier---supposedly---pathan men would wear this women clothing---put on a burqa and try to escape acting like a woman.

This is what I read in a sikh history book.

I do not wear shalwar Kameez and pray allah---I will never wear one---.

It is a worthless dress---. It has no value in a progressive society.

Last edited:
Hi,

Pakistanis will be shocked and pathans will get mad at me for what I am going to write.

Shalwar Kameez is inherently not a dress of men of the region.

When sikhs conquered frontier---supposedly---pathan men would wear this women clothing---put on a burqa and try to escape acting like a woman.

This is literally the most overused, pathetic, false Sikh propoganda piece ever written

I know exactly what you're talking about, they say this crap all the time

Last edited:
Hi,

Probably that's why you believed it in the first place cause of biases

Hi,

The f kind of Indian Masala story are you saying

The Sikhs never conquered the frontier they only went up to Jamrud. The rest of the Pashtun areas in modern day ex-FATA and Quetta was never touched 🤣💪

Shalwar Kameez originated in Central Asia and was brought to South Asia.

The guy who supposedly did that was Hari Singh Nalwa and he was slayed by a 19 year old Wazir Akbar Khan :rofl:

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 8.17.40 PM.png

Actually read history, no one is against you doing bhangra with your Sikh kin but stop believing their weird masala stories LOL

This is literally the most overused, pathetic, false Sikh propoganda piece ever written

I know exactly what you're talking about, they say this crap all the time

Did you hear the thing about Pashtuns say "Chup Sha Hari Singh Raghley" (be quiet Hari Singh is coming) :rofl::rofl:

It is actually embarassing Pakistanis believe this stuff. No wonder Pakistan Army did a memorial for Battle of Saragarhi LOL

The Sikhs never conquered the frontier they only went up to Jamrud. The rest of the Pashtun areas in modern day ex-FATA and Quetta was never touched 🤣💪

The guy who supposedly did that was Hari Singh Nalwa and he was slayed by a 19 year old Wazir Akbar Khan :rofl:

View attachment 874016

Actually read history, no one is against you doing bhangra with your Sikh kin but stop believing their weird masala stories LOL

Did you hear the thing about Pashtuns say "Chup Sha Hari Singh Raghley" (be quiet Hari Singh is coming) :rofl::rofl:

It is actually embarassing Pakistanis believe this stuff. No wonder Pakistan Army did a memorial for Battle of Saragarhi LOL

Fun fact: Iranians call jeans or any pants shalwar. :lol:

Hi,

lol, are you a moron?

Shalwar Kameez is the national dress of Pakistan.

Shalwar Kameez is a Muslim outfit.

No one else can claim it. It is our culture.

View attachment 874016

It is actually embarassing Pakistanis believe this stuff.
I have never seen any pakistani even knowing this forget saying it , plenty of Sikhs say it that's why I know

If we knew it or believed it why the hell would we even be wearing it and making it our national dress, literally every single pakistani people group wears shalwaar kameez
No wonder Pakistan Army did a memorial for Battle of Saragarhi LOL

Last edited:
Hi,

I’ll be honest, that sounds like the biggest crock of shit I’ve heard since Shabaz Sharif said he will be helping flood victims.

I have never any pakistani even knowing this forget saying it , plenty of Sikhs say it that's why I know

If we knew it why the hell would we even be wearing it and making it our national dress, literally every single pakistani people group wears shalwaar kameez

Even the elders from my village that preferred wearing dhotis/chaddar always wore shalwar kameez for namaz and Eid namaz...

Even the elders from my village that preferred wearing dhotis always wore shalwar kameez for namaz and Eid namaz...
Exactly dhotis and Saris are worn by Hindus. Also Hindus wear tight and revealing clothing like Churidars.

I would never wear Churidars.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom