What's new

List of good Men's Shalwar Kameez Brands, please list the brand you wear and buy

MultaniGuy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
List of good Men's Shalwar Kameez Brands, please list the brand you wear and buy

1661385059726.png

Do you wear single coloured outfit or coloured Kameez with White Shalwar?

Mandarin Collar Shalwar Kameez styles look better than the western collared ones.

Or this style:
1661385284823.png

I never say Kurta Pyjama.

Only Indian and Bangladeshi Muslims wear Kurta Pyjama.

I always say Shalwar Kameez.

Last edited:

View attachment 873339

Do you wear single coloured outfit or coloured Kameez with White Shalwar?

Mandarin Collar Shalwar Kameez styles look better than the western collared ones.

Or this style:
View attachment 873340

I never say Kurta Pyjama.

Only Indian and Bangladeshi Muslims wear Kurta Pyjama.

I always say Shalwar Kameez.

Girls love black shalwar kameez on boys, they get even more turned on if you have a skin fade rocking with it.

Buy the fabric and get it tailored to size….i like pockets, too many things these days bro.

I don’t like white color shalwar qamiz as too much dust in Pak, plus kids and all…..gets stained and dirty easily. Just wear it for jummah….
I find brands too expensive and many times the stitching is shitty too…..gotta inspect every item carefully
Although my wife is expert in stitching and tailoring so even she can make our clothes which is a plus cuz tailoring rates have gone up….at least 1200 per suit here. Lucky/rare to find rate of 700 rs now…..now 1200 norm in Isb/Rwp

When I was in Pakistan I had bought fabrics from Pasha for my 18 month old son and also had his shalwar kameez suits tailor made.

View attachment 873356
MashaAllah. I can see he's got his dad's good looks.

Buy the fabric and get it tailored to size….i like pockets, too many things these days bro.

I don’t like white color shalwar qamiz as too much dust in Pak, plus kids and all…..gets stained and dirty easily. Just wear it for jummah….
I find brands too expensive and many times the stitching is shitty too…..gotta inspect every item carefully
Although my wife is expert in stitching and tailoring so even she can make our clothes which is a plus cuz tailoring rates have gone up….at least 1200 per suit here. Lucky/rare to find rate of 700 rs now…..now 1200 norm in Isb/Rwp
I am surprised it's just 1200 in Isb/Rwp. It's 1000 in rural Gujrat

please list the brand you wear and buy
shakeel darzi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom