What's new

Pakistani’s Not Allowed In “At Home” Chinese Restaurant Islamabad

perhaps it was a private party what they should have said private party by invitation only.

Correction: "Kaffirs" means anybody who considers there exist more gods in addition to Allah. It has nothing to do with ethnecity or skin color.

Don't get carried away with one one man's thoughts only. This is an issue to explore further and lets not conclude until more information is available in this regard. Thank in advance for keeping the senses up.

Let me educate you a bit seeing that you possible did not travel much out of Pakistan. In Southern Africa, the Blacks were and still are derogarily called "Kaffirs" by the Whites. See the Muslims do not have a monopoly over that word as most Whites if asked most probably never heard of the Q'uran :D . The bigotted meaning of the word "Kaffir" in Southern Africa has been taken a few steps further in the last 100 or so years.

As for the restaurant issue, heck that isn't any of my concern. If you are happy creating "happy zones" for foreigners it certainly isn't my concern. Yup it does irk me when I hear that innocent civilians are killed by drone attacks since I do originate from the sub continent and I do regard them as my kin. No you are not of Arab descent so lets not go into that argument. Then again it irks me when I hear of innocent civilians being killed anywhere in the world. But having lived in Africa most of my life, I purely drew a comparison to the situation on the thread and South Africa's dark past. That is all there is to it and it is for Pakistanis to address. :coffee:

haha i knew indians are gonna come here and derail the thread.I mean these indians are educated and yet they troll here.This resturant is not owned by Chinese Government so how does china come into picture?Besides anyone can do anything on private property.Its not like they are selling alcohol on road.OTOH, look here.

So does this mean India is being mistreated by WEST LOL.Get a life indian slumdogs.I must say that Indians are very jealous of Pakistan Sino Partnership.Mention Pakistan China anywhere and tons of slumdogs will come to derail the thread.I mean how dumb can you be to equate a normal chinese citizen with official chinese government.Does it mean if some Pakistani rape Indian girl or spread HIV In INdia then Pakistani Government is working against INdia raping their girlls and spreading aids.There are plenty of indian hookers in Middle East so can we safely assume that all indians are hookers and their official state policy is to spread prostitution..?

Better an "Indian Slumdog" than an American target practice bro :cheers:

All those in favor of crashing this restaurant( and demanding good Chinese food which is not available in Islamabad) say "I".

Lets all make a Defence.pk picnic over there :D

I think the genius woman came up with this rule to prevent selling alcohol to Pakistanis as that would've compounded her problems or she could be a racist. Who knows lets find out.

I seriously doubt, a Chinese can be behind this, this has to be a Pakistani with an inferiority complex.

Correction: "Kaffirs" means anybody who considers there exist more gods in addition to Allah. It has nothing to do with ethnecity or skin color.

Don't get carried away with one one man's thoughts only. This is an issue to explore further and lets not conclude until more information is available in this regard. Thank in advance for keeping the senses up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaffir_(racial_term)

You know, there is a world beyond 'your' religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaffir_(racial_term)

You know, there is a world beyond 'your' religion.

YAAR WHAT YOU HAVE PROBLIM ??? its issue of china pak and resturent not kaffir india or RSS.:lol: go ahead .its already not our country its country of bhuttos and shrifs and khans and others .:cry: they think its there father land they are kings and princes of kingdom of pakistan.:hitwall:

Courtesy: Pro-pakistan.com

I am fairly certain that the restaurant is not registered with the relevant tax departments. It was later that we learned that not only is this restaurant illegal, as it is a commercial business in a residential area, but it also openly sells alcoholic beverages.

Assuming this is true, and not politically motivated the clue is highlighted in RED. As in many middle eastern cities where alcohol is prohibited from being consumed by locals, however there is an exception for expats and foreigners IF they consume it in their LOCAL premises AND with the understanding that they don't corrupt the local devote Muslims with temptations of alcohol.

The REAL reason seems to be this is an alcohol establishment.

And if you are talking about during the British Imperialism times, it was actually "No Dogs or Chinese Allowed", and this was patrolled by INDIANS against CHINESE in CHINA! So if you guys want to talk about modern day discrimination look no further to India. Do you know how many establishments I was barred from entering, they would make up fake lies saying "Oh, we don't have any vacancies" yet they do. We can discuss Mongoloid persecution and discrimination in Hindustan if you wish. While we're on the topic, it seems GOI has scapegoated a Korean. :disagree:

Discrimination against foreigners, Mongoloids, Daltits and Muslims in India is widespread and epidemic. It is plainly apparent of your tactics to sow distrust among Pakistanis and other Asians. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Wondering if they did this for security purpose, given the situation of Pakistan's security.

YAAR WHAT YOU HAVE PROBLIM ??? its issue of china pak and resturent not kaffir india or RSS.:lol: go ahead .its already not our country its country of bhuttos and shrifs and khans and others .:cry: they think its there father land they are kings and princes of kingdom of pakistan.:hitwall:

On the slight chance that this is not about alcohol or some mis-understanding, then I apologize on their behalf for their behaviour. Communication is key to solving disputes as it helps people to understand each other better.

but its ok for me thats there resturents they even close it.any problim from china to pakistan why indian have more then us.any way i am not troll its just a simple pakistani think.

Back
Top Bottom