What's new

Pakistani Punjab and Former East punjab

@PAKISTANFOREVER ARe you sick of being told that everybody from Peshawar to Patna, from Mardan to Mumbai is the same? You know the 'we are all the same'? For a start all humans are same. The actual differances are minute. A Russian does not have three legs and German two. A Englishman does not have three eyes and the French three.

Well here is a interesting map. Look at it. The interesting fact is that the facts on it 9/0 correlate with what you see with your eyes in real life. As a rule further you move east or south of Pakistan the differance increases significantly. See the dramatic change in deeper Ganga (east) and Dravidian (south) India

Harrapa-SouthAsia-Participant-Map-C1.jpg

Read this interesting report and this is proper peer reviewed scientific report > http://www.popsci.com/article/science/how-gene-fair-skin-spread-across-india

Notivce Pakistan and India.

Old thread. Some intersting details in there > https://defence.pk/threads/genetic-journey-of-a-pakistani.50411/
Aww. From the map it seems clear that Jammu and Kashmir entirely belongs to us. Not so fair skin.
Same with Eastern Sindh.

So this was the Do Qaumi Nazriyaat! Skin color. And we all thought it was religion. :D
Much secular. :omghaha:

You are getting old. :(

Sindhu nadi originates from Mount Kailash and Mansaraovar. Totally connected to Dharmic roots.

And you are forgetting OUR cities of Purushapuram, Gilgit, Karachi/Debal, Mithankot - all Hindu religious places. :)

Lol your cities ?

None of those are Hindu cities jerkoff..

Gilgitis have Buddhist routes ... Karachi was a Baloch fishing village etc.

You are a saffron chaddi from Jammu.

Lol.. Raja Hassan Khan was a haryanvi Muslim Rajput .... Today 99% haryanvi Muslims and Muslim Rajputs live in Pak.. I actually know a few.
Rajasthani rajputs formed the backbone of mughal armies for a long time..no one remembers them..maharana pratap fought with bhils and baniyas in his army against an army which was 80℅ Rajasthani and Haryanvi rajputs and he is considered a role model for rajput patriotism for land..not caste.

Lol your cities ?

None of those are Hindu cities jerkoff..

Gilgitis have Buddhist routes ... Karachi was a Baloch fishing village etc.

You are a saffron chaddi from Jammu.
I can be whatever I want to be. Saffron/pink/orange/red chaddi/etc.

All cities were based and built on Dharma. Buddhism is also Dharma. Just as Hinduism is. :D Same Karma and Dharma. They are under occupation. Time changes everything. Nothing is permanent. :devil:

That no one only exists in your mind because forget about cricket sportsmens, veey few people outside the subcontinent and few countries even know what is cricket.
Haryana is a state which can take on both pakistan and rest of india combined in sports..like it or not.

Brother let's not kid our self here, no one outside India knows about any Haryanvi. At least cricketers are famous in dozen or so cricket playing nations. Anyway I'm not interested in mudslinging. I personally have not met any ranghri in Pakistan. I think most of them were settled in south punjab.

Lol.. Raja Hassan Khan was a haryanvi Muslim Rajput .... Today 99% haryanvi Muslims and Muslim Rajputs live in Pak.. I actually know a few.
And most mews still live in haryana..very few migrate..we never turned on each other unlike other part of punjab and jammu and that time.

That no one only exists in your mind because forget about cricket sportsmens, veey few people outside the subcontinent and few countries even know what is cricket.
Haryana is a state which can take on both pakistan and rest of india combined in sports..like it or not.

It was better to use @PAKISTANFOREVER account for this yaar, keep this main account fr defence related things only.
:rofl:

I've been on this forum since a long time .. And Pakforever is a new guy..:lol:

Brother let's not kid our self here, no one outside India knows about any Haryanvi. At least cricketers are famous in dozen or so cricket playing nations. Anyway I'm not interested in mudslinging.
I never said about sportsmens celebrity status..i once said about performance.

And most mews still live in haryana..very few migrate..we never turned on each other unlike other part of punjab and jammu and that time.

Jaan dey bhai .. South Panjab is full of ranghars (ranghar Rajputs).. And central Panjab has its fair share of mews and seihgals...:lol:

Shyt reminds me of Abdullah Mew .. Our teacher at Lahore garrison academy...(mews aren't Rajput though)... :lol:

Brother let's not kid our self here, no one outside India knows about any Haryanvi. At least cricketers are famous in dozen or so cricket playing nations. Anyway I'm not interested in mudslinging. I personally have not met any ranghri in Pakistan. I think most of them were settled in south punjab.

Yaar there ar entire villages of ranghars in Panjab.. All immigrants 47.

I can be whatever I want to be. Saffron/pink/orange/red chaddi/etc.

All cities were based and built on Dharma. Buddhism is also Dharma. Just as Hinduism is. :D Same Karma and Dharma. They are under occupation. Time changes everything. Nothing is permanent. :devil:

Dharma.karma .. Who cares .. You are just a bitxh .. :lol:

@PAKISTANFOREVER ARe you sick of being told that everybody from Peshawar to Patna, from Mardan to Mumbai is the same? You know the 'we are all the same'? For a start all humans are same. The actual differances are minute. A Russian does not have three legs and German two. A Englishman does not have three eyes and the French two.

Well here is a interesting map. Look at it. The interesting fact is that the facts on it 9/0 correlate with what you see with your eyes in real life. As a rule further you move east or south of Pakistan the differance increases significantly. See the dramatic change in deeper Ganga (east) and Dravidian (south) India

Harrapa-SouthAsia-Participant-Map-C1.jpg

Read this interesting report and this is proper peer reviewed scientific report > http://www.popsci.com/article/science/how-gene-fair-skin-spread-across-india

Notivce Pakistan and India.

Old thread. Some intersting details in there > https://defence.pk/threads/genetic-journey-of-a-pakistani.50411/

Bro I used to get sick of it but now I find it very amusing. Have you noticed that it's usually indians from india that subscribe to such viewpoints. They have usually never been outside their countries and have never seen Pakistanis en-masse in real life. They'll believe any delusional bollywood fantasy that the indian media propagates.

TBH, the Russians, Germans, English and Norwegians have FAR MORE in common with eachother racially and genetically compared to someone from Northern and Western Pakistan does with someone from at least 95% of india. If I'm brutally honest with you, at least 30% of Pakistan's population who reside in Western and Northern Pakistan are physically identical to Iranians, Afghans and Southern Turks.The religion is the same and the culture is similar too. The biggest difference is the clothing and language. The difference between us, Iranians, Turks and Afghans is the same difference as that between Russians, Germans and English people. The fact that 60% of Pakistani Punjabis have some sort of connection to at most 2.5% of india's population is an irrelevant and meaningless point. At least 10% of Pakistan's population is Baloch who are racially Iranian/Persian. And Balochistan is a shared province between Pakistan and Iran. That does NOT make Pakistanis Iranians. Just as Punjab doesn't make us indian

I have been to Pakistan over 20 times in 30 years and have lived in London UK my entire life. In London I have seen 1000s of indians. So I know exactly what the TRUTH IS with regards to the HUGE differences between Pakistanis and indians.

If these differences didn't exist then neither would Pakistan, india or bangladesh. For whatever reason there seems to be a POWERFUL desire by some to deny this ground reality. I HAVE NEVER EVER UNDERSTOOD WHY?

Last edited:
Jaan dey bhai .. South Panjab is full of ranghars (ranghar Rajputs).. And central Panjab has its fair share of news and seihgals...:lol:

Shyt reminds me of Abdullah Mew .. Our teacher at Lahore garrison academy...(mews aren't Rajput though)... :lol:
Look at the map given by @Kaptaan in second page..it only show muslim majority in 2 districts of haryana, the mewat region.
Mewat region is where all muslim haryanvi rajputs( i consider only some of them) come from. So i said for all mews, not rajputs.
Mews can be surname with roots in that region too.

Indians really do have some issues..I mean why the bother and put there-self in so much pain just to prove that "We all are same"..Indians and Pakistans are same bla bla..

Look at the map given by @Kaptaan in second page..it only show muslim majority in 2 districts of haryana, the mewat region.
Mewat region is where all muslim haryanvi rajputs( i consider only some of them) come from. So i said for all mews, not rajputs.
Mews can be surname with roots in that region too.

I don't have a dog in this "discussion".. Please continue ... Il just sit back .. Read this shyt and eat my pop corn..:pop:

Dharma.karma .. Who cares .. You are just a bitxh .. :lol:
We do care. Hindus do. Buddhists do. Sane people do. Rational people do. Peaceful people do. Yoga practitioners do. The World (except much of the Islamic world) does.

That's enough. :)

I know these guys did not.
iChsPK.gif

But we do.

Destroyed_Buddha_Statues_Rise_Again___In_3D_-_YouTube.jpg

In the end - we have the final laugh. :)

Om shanti to you. :angel:

Indians really do have some issues..I mean why the bother and put there-self in so much pain just to prove that "We all are same"..Indians and Pakistans are same bla bla..
We are NOT the same.

We WERE the same.

You have gone a totally different route, shedding your pre Islamic Dharmic heritage as much as possible. There is very little common between us now. Today. Even that will go.

Yaar there ar entire villages of ranghars in Panjab.. All immigrants 47.

In Kharian/Gujrat as far as I know only some urdu speaking were given lands according to my mother, they soon all sold it land left for Karachi. My guess is they were from Delhi which used to be part of British punjab. As you moved west of river Chenab hindu/sikh population became less and less in rural areas so not much left for new migrants. Thats why they were settled in south punjab and central punjab to some extent. Rawalpindi being exception because of city with large urban hindu population.

Distribution%2BOf%2BMulims%2B01.PNG

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom