What's new

Pakistani Punjab and Former East punjab

Bagri language is Rajasthani language mate, btw i am not here to prove who is a superior punjabi.

You are trying to prove Haryanvis isn't hindi dialect which is BS. You guys are related to UP people culture, look and language wise.

No. That's only Kaptaan. I don't blame him. He sees Pakistanis in UK. And then he sees Indians. From a liberal background, he is unable to sit atop the Islam stonk viewpoint as easily as Pakistanis in Pakistan are able to. So he goes the race route. :D

Ordinary God fearing Pakistanis suffer from superiority complex, not inferiority. :P
Well they tried their " we have bigger weiner, we are fair and unique race " Crap with me too..all i saw was inferiority.
A person who nees to post a link with dick sizes must be really insecure about his weiner.

@PAKISTANFOREVER I am going to have less and less time here so I am going to try to sort of build a resource base here with 'bitesized' information bullets that can be used on our friend;ly Gangas. These will be distilled from my experiance with the Gangas over my time here for last few years. I would like to see that carried on and spread out. Your views almost match mine along with few more membes here.

I have concluded that Gangas are the most cheating, lying, decieving cnuts on earth and the only saving grace they have is their numbers - 1,300,000,000. Besides that they have nothing. Just junglees who have lateched on to everything on our land and built up a edifice like parasite on the legacy of our ancestors. say this with of course knowing that there are exceptions but the majority are just Ganga junglees or Dravidian junglees.

Please use the resource I am going to set up. This is more effective use of my time because that way my thinking can hit more minds then wasting my time by arguing with Gangas in every thread. I have heavy work demand on my time so I think this s best way to go forward.

In China ~ @Chinese-Dragon

Bro, I've known this for years. We both know what the truth is. What you have just said is the ABSOLUTE honest truth. Yes, the propensity for these guys to lie, cheat, be extremely dishonest and deceive cannot be matched by any other peoples. If only 10% of what they said was even remotely true then they would be far more advanced than the West, Russia, China & Japan. In fact, I've read posts from some of them who think they actually are......lol.

Are you Hindu version of Islamist?
Nope. I don't consider Hinduism to be the sole path to divinity, nor do I consider Hindu divinity to be the only true God/s. :D I have nothing against homosexual people, music, vegetarian food ( :D ), temples, synagogues, Jews, Sikhs, revealing clothes, foreign cultures etc etc.

PakistanI Punjab got most of the land, most of the people, our singers, shrines, intellectuals are the best.

Lol sportsmen we got Amir Khan, Wasim Akram, Waqar's Younis

PAKISTANI PUNJABI JATT POWER.

Well they tried their " we have bigger weiner, we are fair and unique race " Crap with me too..all i saw was inferiority.
A person who nees to post a link with dick sizes must be really insecure about his weiner.
That must be Pakistanforever. He needs to get laid.

You are trying to prove Haryanvis isn't hindi dialect which is BS. You guys are related to UP people culture, look and language wise.
Lol look at the earlier post of mine..i have clearly said that being a haryanvi i jave more similarities with Rajasthanis, which lies 60 km from my home and from some west UP too far better than some multani guy who is also a punjabi..and i never said haryanvi is a punjabi language, we were divided because of that lol..no haryanvi said that..and i will not comment on look because anyone cam claim to be some greek god look alike here.

PakistanI Punjab got most of the land, most of the people, our singers, shrines, intellectuals are the best.

Lol sportsmen we got Amir Khan, Wasim Akram, Waqar's Younis

PAKISTANI PUNJABI JATT POWER.
Most land and most people?
490 people/km2 density with only 25℅ more area vs 420people/km2 of entire east punjab.
Singers , i wont comment because music is personal taste.
And sportsmens, compare entire Pakistan with my state of haryana only..with only 1.5℅ of indian population.

Last edited:
Most land and most people?
490 people/km2 vs 420people/km2 .
Singers , i wont comment because music is personal taste.
And sportsmens, compare entire Pakistan with my state of haryana only..with only 1.5℅ of indian population.

Sorry but no one knows about Haryanvi kabaddi wrestlers outside haryana. Don't compare them with Wasim Akram, Shoiab Akhtar, Waqar etc You guys couldn't produce single good fast bowler despite India being obsessive with cricket.

@PAKISTANFOREVER ARe you sick of being told that everybody from Peshawar to Patna, from Mardan to Mumbai is the same? You know the 'we are all the same'? For a start all humans are same. The actual differances are minute. A Russian does not have three legs and German two. A Englishman does not have three eyes and the French two.

Well here is a interesting map. Look at it. The interesting fact is that the facts on it 9/10 times correlate with what you see with your eyes in real life. As a rule further you move east or south of Pakistan the differance increases significantly. See the dramatic change in deeper Ganga (east) and Dravidian (south) India

Harrapa-SouthAsia-Participant-Map-C1.jpg

Read this interesting report and this is proper peer reviewed scientific report > http://www.popsci.com/article/science/how-gene-fair-skin-spread-across-india

Notice Pakistan and India.

Old thread. Some intersting details in there > https://defence.pk/threads/genetic-journey-of-a-pakistani.50411/

@PAKISTANFOREVER @DESERT FIGHTER

Last edited:
Its true that haryanvis dont speak punjabis, but neither do your serakis.they still are punjabis.
And good if ranghars still call themselves rangar not Punjabi, ego is part of haryanvi trait..good thing they haven't lost it yet

Lol... You haryanvi speak a dialect of Hindi.

Serikis speak a dialect of panjabi ..

Serieki song

Sorry but no one knows about Haryanvi sportsmen outside haryana. Don't compare them with Wasim Akram, Shoiab Akhtar, Waqar etc You guys couldn't produce single good fast bowler despite India being obsessive with cricket.
That no one only exists in your mind because forget about cricket sportsmens, veey few people outside the subcontinent and few countries even know what is cricket.
Haryana is a state which can take on both pakistan and rest of india combined in sports..like it or not.

Lol... You haryanvi speak a dialect of Hindi.

Serikis speak a dialect of panjabi ..

Serieki song

It was better to use @PAKISTANFOREVER account for this yaar, keep this main account fr defence related things only.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom