What's new

Pakistani public run out of patience two politicians beaten in two days

This is just a start. Nadeem anjam son h...... look at theses angry people

I don't think these people even know the deadly undercurrent building up. When Pakistanis finally go on the rampage it won't be nice nice, and stop like the Sri-Lankans did.

What now of the army leadership who sided with such scoundrels. They won't be able to do much and will fear the anger could be turned on them.

Last edited:
I don't think these people even know the deadly undercurrent building up. When Pakistanis finally go on the rampage it won't be nice, nice and stop like the Sri-Lankans did.

What now of the army leadership who sided with such scoundrels. They won't be able to do much and will fear the anger could be turned on them.

They don't fear anything. Since they think have a gun and a bomb. As long as money is flowing to cantts all is good.

Looks like Pakistanis are actually able to fight for justice. It Just doesn't happen often

I don't think these people even know the deadly undercurrent building up. When Pakistanis finally go on the rampage it won't be nice, nice and stop like the Sri-Lankans did.

وہ لوگ اپنی چھاونیوں میں بند ہو کر بیٹھ جائیں گے دیکھ لینا آپ ۔

Looks like Pakistanis are actually able to fight for justice. It Just doesn't happen often
not untill they start burning homes like SL guys did . cant wait to see burning bilwal houses and jati umra raiwind palaces

وہ لوگ اپنی چھاونیوں میں بند ہو کر بیٹھ جائیں گے دیکھ لینا آپ ۔

not untill they start burning homes like SL guys did . cant wait to see burning bilwal houses and jati umra raiwind palaces
I was talking with a low-level civil worker who used to work in a military installation. He said: If someday mutiny happened, I know exactly what I need to pick up. He also said how many men it might take.

Foji kia saman bachaingy, kia ghar walon ko bachaingy, inki aik aik chez taanki hoi hoti hai logon nain.
DHA Bahria boht bna liay, ab bari hai insaf jhylnay ki...

Sir, they are fully aware of their choice. They can put a stop to this in a matter of days. Save Pakistan's economy, or whatever's left of it. Gain some of the trust of the people. There has never been more resentment and more unpopular rulers in Pakistan, other than maybe after 1970 elections. and we all know how that ended.

The army leadership is consciously choosing not to put a stop to what they brought upon us. They are fully culpable, in fact more so than the scoundrels who just wanted their cases closed.

Let's pray it does this time.

The Karachi video seems a bit dodgy, the guy's face doesn't look like Nabeel Gabols.
And the same video being to show people stoning Musa Ilahi's caravan and to say it was a noon leagui politician.

Hanooz dili door ast

I wonder what would be too much for public to actually get off their *** and do something. No, I don’t think even IK life will be enough. Nothing happened after attempt on his life either.

Look at Arabs, Turks, Sri-Lankans, Brazilians, all did better than the sleepy slave nation

I don't think these people even know the deadly undercurrent building up. When Pakistanis finally go on the rampage it won't be nice nice, and stop like the Sri-Lankans did.

Pakistanis won't go on rampage ever. 2 killings and all will prefer dying hungry in their homes.

The videos don't suggest that people are throwing stones because of current crisis. In the second video, it's not Nabeel Gabol. God knows who that person was. Beating PMLQ's guy doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom