What's new

Pakistani protesters condemn Saudi aggression against Yemen

Shias in Pakistan need to keep there mouth shut on this issue otherwise they will loose the support and may even face more attacks.
I have practically reached to a breaking point with your lunatic comments. The father of the nation himself was a Shia Muslim whereas your spiritual forefathers were supporting Congress. You have been posting on this forum for long enough to know what comments of yours might be outrageous and taken as offense by the others.

What are you talking about? No one will attack Shias in Pakistan. They are free to express their views. Pakistan belongs to Shias as much as Sunnis. Quaid e Azam was shia. Do you want us to denounce him?

Oh really!!! Tell this to Shias. who have been battered in the past 30 years. Shia doctors, professors and intellectuals have been targeted. I dont know one Shia among my friends who has not been affected by Arab imposed sectarian war in Pakistan. Either some one very close has been killed in an attack in Imambargah or targeted individually.

And I m a Sunni. I hate to say this. Growing up, we did not have such differences. But now we have. Thanks to Arab and Iran investment in this business of hate.

What a stupid comment by you @Zarvan. Insensitive and illustrative of your myopic mindset.

Oh really!!! Tell this to Shias. who have been battered in the past 30 years. Shia doctors, professors and intellectuals have been targeted. I dont know one Shia among my friends who has not been affected by Arab imposed sectarian war in Pakistan. Either some one very close has been killed in an attack in Imambargah or targeted individually.

And I m a Sunni. I hate to say this. Growing up, we did not have such differences. But now we have. Thanks to Arab and Iran investment in this business of hate.
He was talking about the general population turning against Shiites. What you are mentioning is a select few jahils commiting acts of terrorism.

The whole Ummah will face consequences of war in Yemen , whether Shia or Sunni, specially Pakistan should be ready to become battleground for Iran and Ksa. The responsibility lies more on shoulder of Iran, as they are not sparring moderate country like Pakistan,
On the other hand people only supporting either Iran or KSA on sectarian grounds.

Shias in Pakistan need to keep there mouth shut on this issue otherwise they will loose the support and may even face more attacks.

this is very disgusting post , and you know that ...
Ager mun acha na ho tu baat tu achi kerni chaiye ...

Is that a threat? @Irfan Baloch @Oscar So PDF is allowing these lunatics to threaten minorities of Pakistan?

and than people ask that why are we in this condition ... :hitwall:

If MQM apologists can support genocide than why not ttp apologists ya to dono ko ban karo ya dono ki ajeeb batein suno
There is a big difference between Allegations and Open support. MQM has all kinds of Allegation that needs to be PROVEN by Court while these lunatics openly speaks about Genocide of Minority without worrying about Consequences to Pakistan.

With guys like you around, no wonder there are sectarian clashes between Shias and Sunnis almost daily in Pakistan. You need to cool your radiator and learn to live together in peace and harmony.

CBLw0JaVEAAjK8G.jpg

Kuwaitis carrying Pakistani flag...#BCYEHTOLOLHOGYA

Mr I am for peaceful solution but Houthis need to understand they are a minority and Pakistan has to support when entire sunni world is on one side We have to give Military support as well as put pressure on Iran to use its influence so Houthi start talks
You also needs to understand that Minorities have Grievances and if they are not addressed at State Level then this is only way left for them and that is Rebellion. Yemen Govt. is incapable to get rid of Alqaida from Yemen and you believe that they should show all kinds of Restrains and do nothing. This is Middle East we are talking about and major part of this region is already in mess so expecting them to stay out of it despite of being among effected by it is not wisdom.

With guys like you around, no wonder there are sectarian clashes between Shias and Sunnis almost daily in Pakistan. You need to cool your radiator and learn to live together in peace and harmony.
Please stay out of it

Shias had already faced lot of trouble but mostly had public support they would loose all if they try to support Iran on this
No one ask them to support Iran its rather speaking out against Alleged Pakistani Involvement in middle East Sectarian related Conflict is there right as Pakistani because in the end of the day this whole thing can become Nasty Proxy War in Pakistan if we take any sides.

Please stay out of it
Why? Do you have the sole rights for discussion here? NO!

With your bluff and bluster, shamelessly lambasting Shias on a forum, you need to be banned till kingdom come. Sectarianism is unacceptable in a civilized world and certainly not on PDF.

@Irfan Baloch You need to sort this guy out. This is what he wrote in a previous post:

Back
Top Bottom