What's new

Pakistani protesters condemn Saudi aggression against Yemen

they create most fake shias and less fake sunnis ? :lol:
There should be justice and should be equal for all :lol:
We had a bhungi family in our old neighbour. Last month I went to see my old friend and the name plate was changed from Ghulam Hussain to Syed Ghulam Hussain Trimzi....#LetsBeSyeds

We had a bhungi family in our old neighbour. Last month I went to see my old friend and the name plate was changed from Ghulam Hussain to Syed Ghulam Hussain Trimzi....#LetsBeSyeds
HI
And no wonder you have 11 negative ratings

pakistan needs cleaning. it is dirty.

I just told a real life event. And the person whom I reply knows this thing better than me.
Hi,
was there a need to quote an irrelevant event ?
I am not sure what you were trying to achieve other than inviting further insults

Hi,
was there a need to quote an irrelevant event ?
I am not sure what you were trying to achieve other than inviting further insults
Probably it would be a good idea to start reading the previous thread posts and the most logical thing as well.

Probably it would be a good idea to start reading the previous thread posts and the most logical thing as well.
Hi,
perhaps it would, but right now what i see you insulting Syeds, arent you ?
logically speaking

Hi,
perhaps it would, but right now what i see you insulting Syeds, arent you ?
logically speaking
Of course there are real Syeds and you know one when you see one. But I don't seem to get it that
1-Are you denying the existence of such phenomenon?
2-That pointing out to this phenomenon is a insult to the real syeds?

Just look at your worth in the land of your "Friends" and then we will talk further.
Truly agreed, the best thing for Pakistanis are to find a respectable work at home. But you know money has its own attractions. Saudis/Emaraties/Kwaitis/Qataris they all have their demons. But the people prefer money over respect and home.

Last edited:
If we go to war in Yemen then it's war against shias which we are doing but, when US is helped to kill Saddam and kill Sunnis in name of Al-Qaeda for decade no body gives a shit and it's called Nation Interest,everybody on earth knows Iran is totally Mullah controlled anyone standing with them means sectarian basic we need to do what is hour of need for US.we cant support KSA or Iran because two are constantly promoting sectarian divide...

Pakistani Shias need to learn Pakistan is a Sunni country they cannot change numbers. If Iranian Sunnis can come to terms with Iranian shia leadership then so should Pakistani Shias in the reverse. Secondly Shias are not one monolithic group in Pakistan as there are millions of Aga Khanis and Bohraa so 12ers need to stop acting like they are the only reps of Shias the world over because they are not quite frankly. If Pakistan goes to war in Yemen it will be a war against Houthis not Shias and it will only become a sectarian war in Pakistan if 12ers turn it into one because Pakistan army will not target Pakistani Shias but if Shias form an armed group then PA hand will be forced.

Thats like east and west pole joining togather. So if Shias make up the ranks in military so do the wahabis and deubandis. So should Pakistan stop operation Zarb-e-Azb because the taliban milita is made up of their sect?

Most of these fake Syeds are Shias. So i leave the rest of your inference to you. :)

90% of fake Syed are Shia in Pakistan. Go to Medina colony in Kharian cant Gujrat you will find whole tribes of Shias who added Syed to their names upon becoming Shia. In Iran anyone puts on a black turban and they call themselves Syed lol. Even Arabs laugh at Iranians about that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom