What's new

Pakistani protesters condemn Saudi aggression against Yemen

This is the death warrant for Pakistan. Both the Sunni and Shia nut cases will let them selves loose and the whole country will burn if Pakistan deploys anything beyond extraction forces for its personnel.

This is the death warrant for Pakistan. Both the Sunni and Shia nut cases will let them selves loose and the whole country will burn if Pakistan deploys anything beyond extraction forces for its personnel.

The arabis eye the resources in Baluchistan basically, and this is not something new, it is in their list since 1950'S

Iranian holding an Pakistani CNIC...Oh i get it.....All hail Ayatollah and Co!!!

so what ?

pakistan send christians and wahabis with fake id and passport and make them SYEDs and send them to Iran and Iraq, syria, lebanon. haha! this is more bad and insultive.

It would be better If we kill every wahabbi deobandi in operation zarb e azb , and their will no need to protest then for shia or other minorities . Pakistan will become a peaceful and strong country then. These wahabbi\deobandi minority wants to kill Barelvi\shia majority.

we will not live with wahabis anymore. we have no problem with our sunni brothers or any other minority.

Why you accuse two, while the guilty and the loose ones are clearly identifiable?
This forum has always been sectarian flag bearer, in favor of shia, what changed over night?

They never protest whatever their Khomenais decide for them ...but if other countries decide a policy which may not suit them even an iota ...they come out on the streets and act like widows ...we should learn from the Malaysian government !

Talk with respect, Shias make up a good chunk of the population and military of Pakistan. Shias are patriotic people; we should listen to them if they feel something is not right. Shias see this invasion as an invasion on there sect in Yemen and go against it; i'm pretty sure we would feel the same if the situation was reversed with Sunni and Shias. Right now i believe, Pakistan should get involved but should play a defensive role.

so what ?

pakistan send christians and wahabis with fake id and passport and make them SYEDs and send them to Iran and Iraq, syria, lebanon. haha! this is more bad and insultive.
Seriously! As far as I know Pakistan already has millions of fake syeds progressing from other casts to shah and then to Syeds after relocating. Sometime I wonder why Pakistan harbors more syeds than the whole ME. We already have loads of these why would there be a need for creating new ones :P

Seriously! As far as I know Pakistan already has millions of fake syeds progressing from other casts to shah and then to Syeds after relocating. Sometime I wonder why Pakistan harbors more syeds than the whole ME. We already have loads of these why would there be a need for creating new ones :P

so you admit Pakistan is so much dirty. it needs cleaning :lol:

It would be better If we kill every wahabbi deobandi in operation zarb e azb , and their will no need to protest then for shia or other minorities . Pakistan will become a peaceful and strong country then. These wahabbi\deobandi minority wants to kill Barelvi\shia majority.

wahabis already lost the war. tables are turning.

See what is happening in Yemen.

The World RICHEST vs The World POOREST and most impoverishd

it is a miracle and indeed good news. :pakistan:

Shias see this invasion as an invasion on there sect in Yemen and go against it;
should we see invasion, when Iran shells at Pakistani villages and patrolling rangers.
Should we see invasion, when Iran allowed bhart to run Baluchistan separatists movement from Zahedan.
should we protest, when juma prayers in Rawalpindi, were lynched by shia procession.
what was Benazir thinking, when she was gifting Pakistan's nuclear secrets to India via Iran.
What was zardari thinking, when he was selling Pakistan piece by piece?

WoT is ours and we should take it beyond borders, Pakistan has a leading role to play.

:omghaha:

It's the right time to cleanse the Islamic lands of deviant sects. KSA is not a Caliphacy (Khilafah) or righteous rulers as they should have been but the bold steps Saudi has taken must be supported by all Muslims to root out the deviationist, Athiest, and Rafidah from our societies to bring the muslim masses and whole of humanity towards Monotheism.
Today was an important day as It becomes the duty of Muslim govts. and individual to assist these Mujahideen bu all means to overthrow the Fasiq & Mulheed regime in Syria and to restore the Khilafah the Prophetic way of governing.

Talk with respect, Shias make up a good chunk of the population and military of Pakistan. Shias are patriotic people; we should listen to them if they feel something is not right. Shias see this invasion as an invasion on there sect in Yemen and go against it; i'm pretty sure we would feel the same if the situation was reversed with Sunni and Shias. Right now i believe, Pakistan should get involved but should play a defensive role.
There patriotic ....to Iran only ...which part of my comment bears insult ?

There patriotic ....to Iran only ...which part of my comment bears insult ?

so what ? just like your forefathers were patriotic to Ottoman Caliphate.

Now you worship the killers of the Ottomon empire whom your forefathers hated. pathetic.

so what ? just like your forefathers were patriotic to Ottoman Caliphate.

Now you worship the killers of the Ottomon empire whom your forefathers hated. pathetic.
Did I hit your nerve sweet heart ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom