What's new

Pakistani protesters condemn Saudi aggression against Yemen

It would be better If we kill every wahabbi deobandi in operation zarb e azb , and their will no need to protest then for shia or other minorities . Pakistan will become a peaceful and strong country then. These wahabbi\deobandi minority wants to kill Barelvi\shia majority.

The problem of extremism transcends one particular sect. There are extremists in Shiaism, there are those in the liberal mindeset.. there are extremists for political views.. and etc etc

Seriously! As far as I know Pakistan already has millions of fake syeds progressing from other casts to shah and then to Syeds after relocating. Sometime I wonder why Pakistan harbors more syeds than the whole ME. We already have loads of these why would there be a need for creating new ones :P

india has many "syeds" too.

Comparatively speaking........ deo/wahabite extremists/ordinary-folks(not-so-ordinary in-fact) give every other maniac and serial-killer a run for their money! :D

The problem of extremism transcends one particular sect. There are extremists in Shiaism, there are those in the liberal mindeset.. there are extremists for political views.. and etc etc

What is pitching divide here ONE PROPHET, ONE BOOK ,ONE QIBLAH who cares for rest of the divide between us we acknowledge shias ,they acknowledge us back sunnis , rift is because of individuals after death whose gonna be counted as shia or sunni only distinction will be believer or non believer
PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pakistani Shias have shown that Iranian national interests outrank those of Pakistan. If zarvan is a threat then so are b@kh and his types.

That being said even if you do not like this war If you actually think for a second you will realize it is very much in Pakistan's interest to side with the GCC.

Pakistani Shias have shown that Iranian national interests outrank those of Pakistan. If zarvan is a threat then so are b@kh and his types.

That being said even if you do not like this war If you actually think for a second you will realize it is very much in Pakistan's interest to side with the GCC.
If we go to war in Yemen then it's war against shias which we are doing but, when US is helped to kill Saddam and kill Sunnis in name of Al-Qaeda for decade no body gives a shit and it's called Nation Interest,everybody on earth knows Iran is totally Mullah controlled anyone standing with them means sectarian basic we need to do what is hour of need for US.we cant support KSA or Iran because two are constantly promoting sectarian divide...

Pakistani protesters condemn Saudi aggression against Yemen
Muhammad Toori
Press TV, Karachi

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's government is once-again under strict criticism for supporting Saudi Arabia in its aggression against Yemen. People in the Southern port city of Karachi took to the streets to condemn the Saudi invasion of Yemen and the Pakistani government’s support.

These furious demonstrators are demanding the Nawaz-administration to step back from joining Saudi invasion of Yemen."

Participants slammed the government for supporting Saudi Arabia while it had turned a blind eye on the sufferings of Gazans when they were bombed by Israel. Saudi Government paid the Nawaz administration 1.5 billion dollars last year that the government insists, was a gift from the Kingdom.

In a press conference, Majlis-e-Wahdat-e-Mulimeen also condemned the federal government for making such announcement without debating the issue in national assembly. The opposition leader Imran Khan also tweeted that Pakistan should play a lead role in bringing peace instead of joining the Saudi invasion of Yemen.

Pakistan has supported the aggression but it has so far refrained from joining the airstrikes. However, the country has announced that it will safeguard the territorial integrity of Saudi Arabia.
PressTV
idk why we should help a country that treats our citizens like animals.

Key Points:
1-Get the hell your Pakistani nationals outta Yeman.
2-Pakistan cannot afford to be indulged in any other front b/c she is already engaged with Taliban's and has India as threat.
3-Only peace talk and moral support:maintaining equilibrium and keeping yourself away off this dog fight.
4-The rebels are lead by ex-defence minister who is sunni ,not shia.Mind you that it is not a sunni-shia conflicts.War is more likely b/w tribals (yeah,houthi tribals are shias, but again,this is not on basis of sect) lead by sunni rebel vs regime,so please avoid using sectarian angle.I am sure that matter is more then we think:please read NY times and the guardian.

Things to consider:
1-Who is funding them
2-How are they funded
3-Why Yemen Intel weren't able to get /deliver info at right time to authorities regarding attack.
4-How to stop them?

Solution:
1-Effective counter terrorism policy
2-Immediate bombardment at supply routes.
3-Reconfig. agencies
4-Seal exit routes (let Pakistani nationals go please)

There is nothing wrong if S.A is trying to help Yemen regime and seeks help and suggests alliance with rest muslin countries.
@Horus you wrote Arab iraninan dogfight earlier, need your guidance in this case of possible solution

@Irfan Baloch ,since you are considered as counter terrorism expert, therefore please guide them about dealing with tribal conflicts and its consequence.
Why or why not we must support Saudi or remain neutral?what is benefitial for us,since I only see that Pakistan is becoming sandwhiched b/w two countries
Regards

Last edited:
I don't see any harm in protesting, everyone is allowed to post his or her idea. This is what Pakistan all about.

But main idea is to keep balance, neither too much into TTP, nor to other side. We are against all anti moderate elements.

Pakistan as a nation morally supports KSA strick, since its yameen president asking for KSA to help, which is legal but are not involve directl and on the same time they will protect KSA against all aggressions.

Now question comes, why this fight is consider as Iran vs KSA battle? What Irani stacks are in yameen. Why Iran supporting insurgency? Will that means Iran can do same for Pakistan. The insurgents speaks, salalah from oman and up to taif from KSA belongs to Yameen.

I don't see any harm in protesting, everyone is allowed to post his or her idea. This is what Pakistan all about.

But main idea is to keep balance, neither too much into TTP, nor to other side. We are against all anti moderate elements.

Pakistan as a nation morally supports KSA strick, since its yameen president asking for KSA to help, which is legal but are not involve directl and on the same time they will protect KSA against all aggressions.

Now question comes, why this fight is consider as Iran vs KSA battle? What Irani stacks are in yameen. Why Iran supporting insurgency? Will that means Iran can do same for Pakistan. The insurgents speaks, salalah from oman and up to taif from KSA belongs to Yameen.
S.A don't have solid evidence except a video in which some Irani rescue team was present in Yemen.Plan is massive:destabilizing ME.Yes,we have moles but outside the system,they are damn supported by X?
Regards

S.A don't have solid evidence except a video in which some Irani rescue team was present in Yemen.Plan is massive:destabilizing ME.Yes,we have moles but outside the system,they are damn supported by X?
Regards
Yes, that is the point. Why all analysis calling it Iran vs KSA battle in yameen. Which I clear don't see as a fact.

But so far KSA stands concern I know very well what arab silently speaking there, lots of yameenie lives in Oman. The rebal asking two major areas, which interfare in other states. Salalah from Oman and Taif from KSA. Backed by Help request from Yameeni President.

But I also know, it is meant to happen. Destabilising ME.

Regards
Yes, that is the point. Why all analysis calling it Iran vs KSA battle in yameen. Which I clear don't see as a fact.

But so far KSA stands concern I know very well what arab silently speaking there, lots of yameenie lives in Oman. The rebal asking two major areas, which interfare in other states. Salalah from Oman and Taif from KSA. Backed by Help request from Yameeni President.

But I also know, it is meant to happen. Destabilising ME.

If we go to war in Yemen then it's war against shias which we are doing but, when US is helped to kill Saddam and kill Sunnis in name of Al-Qaeda for decade no body gives a shit and it's called Nation Interest,everybody on earth knows Iran is totally Mullah controlled anyone standing with them means sectarian basic we need to do what is hour of need for US.we cant support KSA or Iran because two are constantly promoting sectarian divide...
Zaidis are not Shia. They do believe that Ali was better among the rest and deserved Khilfat but they stop right there. Unlike a majority of twelver Shias, the Zaidis do not do 'Tabarra' too. Imam Zaid bin Ali was very respectful towards Abu-Bakar, Umar, and Usman. Similarly while waging Jihad against the Umayyad king Hisham ibn Abd al-Malik, Imam Abu Hanifa covertly supported Imam Zaid bin Ali.

So Pakistani participation in Yemini war is not at all taking side of Sunnis against the Shias. However, the Iranians will definitely exploit that and may cause some unrest in Pakistan through their agents. Another issue is, just like the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan, the border between KSA and Yemen is long (~1800km) and porous. Controlling the entire border is simply impossible for the Saudi forces and Iran can easily use Yemen to fight a proxy war with KSA just like India is using Afghanistan to wage war against Pakistan. It is therefore important to dislodge Iranians from Yemen for the greater good of the region otherwise Iran will leave no stone unturned to turn Yemen into another Afghanistan. However, Pakistan has to do it such that she doesn't end up between a rock and a hard place. Pakistan must talk to Iran while at the same time provide covert support to the Saudis as deemed necessary. An open involvement in this conflict will be very dangerous for Pakistan and while licking her wounds in Afghanistan, India will definitely side with Iran to create unrest in Pakistan through Balochistan.

Talk with respect, Shias make up a good chunk of the population and military of Pakistan. Shias are patriotic people; we should listen to them if they feel something is not right. Shias see this invasion as an invasion on there sect in Yemen and go against it; i'm pretty sure we would feel the same if the situation was reversed with Sunni and Shias. Right now i believe, Pakistan should get involved but should play a defensive role.
Thats like east and west pole joining togather. So if Shias make up the ranks in military so do the wahabis and deubandis. So should Pakistan stop operation Zarb-e-Azb because the taliban milita is made up of their sect?

so you admit Pakistan is so much dirty. it needs cleaning :lol:
Most of these fake Syeds are Shias. So i leave the rest of your inference to you. :)

Thats like east and west pole joining togather. So if Shias make up the ranks in military so do the wahabis and deubandis. So should Pakistan stop operation Zarb-e-Azb because the taliban milita is made up of their sect?
Most of these fake Syeds are Shias. So i leave the rest of your inference to you. :)

they create most fake shias and less fake sunnis ? :lol:
There should be justice and should be equal for all :lol:
and that is what i telling u they are faking. it is dirty and needs to be cleaned.

Back
Top Bottom