What's new

Pakistani protesters condemn Saudi aggression against Yemen

Jahaalat at its best !!!
yes shias have every right to express their opnions but they should remember majority rules.... right !!!

Joe Sahib all of us know that you're a closet Hindutwadi* ! :whistle:

*I don't even know what that means but it has a nice ring to it ! :oops:

I would find it difficult to deny that the part of myself that I leave behind in a water closet has affinities with the RSS.

Oh, BTW, the word is Hindutva vadi; Hindutva, a sick, distorted mis-telling of Hindu thought and belief + vadi, believer in (whatever).

Joe Sahib phir English class ? :argh:

View attachment 208537

:lol:

English class? Perish forbid! It's not a grammar class; it's a manners class.

For those irritated by Indian participation in this thread, do think of the immediacy and directness of the peril that we face in our own country. Recall that we have the same volatile mix, fortunately ameliorated by the boron rods of the majority community. The slightest spark travelling over might have ruinous results.

Just ignore him Shias make up 20% of Pakistan population and 30% of armed forces

I doubt there was any survery about % of shias or sunni in armed forces. Only that punjabis overall % have dropped down to 55%. And now recruits are more and more based on population of certain areas. Like for exemple South punjab/seraikis have over taken potoharis in army. And there has been huge increase in Sindhi recruits also.

For those irritated by Indian participation in this thread, do think of the immediacy and directness of the peril that we face in our own country. Recall that we have the same volatile mix, fortunately ameliorated by the boron rods of the majority community. The slightest spark travelling over might have ruinous results.

I think NATIONALIST Indians have reported the posts :) we have no issue with Indian participation in this thread

Mr I am for peaceful solution but Houthis need to understand they are a minority and Pakistan has to support when entire sunni world is on one side We have to give Military support as well as put pressure on Iran to use its influence so Houthi start talks
f**k off, go blow yourself up, this is not Pakistan's war.

I wonder if we will find him justifying rape of minor Shia Girls under some new fatwa.. he is that sort of personality.
Of course he will. Shiites are heretics according to people like Zarvan, so their blood is cheap, and their woman are kaniz. In reality, the problem is not just about this one single moron, but the Zarvans in Pakistani government who carelessly join an anti-shiite coalition in a country that has 40 million shiites. A country with huge number of different scets of faith, tons of different ethnicities, and a big arch enemy in the east, should be more vigilant in not taking sectarian or race based political actions.

Is it Yemni Govt or Hauties?

This govt. if you can watch it using some trick.

wahabi losers will realize within next few months.
we know how to play with wahabi wolves.

This govt. if you can watch it using some trick.

you are on loser side. will realize after some months.
we know how to play with wahabi wolves.
Iranian holding an Pakistani CNIC...Oh i get it.....All hail Ayatollah and Co!!!

Back
Top Bottom