What's new

Pakistani PM warns of any possible military measure against Iran

you are worse than before. your psycho disease is in very bad condition .we muse send letters to your parent or your camel rider boss in soudi bic you are going to die of heart or brain attack .your heat is so high like hell plz for your family sake go to fire rescue maybe they can do something plz guys help him he is going to become crazy

is pak have even one interest let go interests .pak have no economy .no industry .no tec no money so what are you talking about only atomic bomb what you cant use no one can .your only interest in kishmir where iran can have more power than you its reality
Enjoy your reality

India is acting up in kashmir in order to keep pakistan busy while some sort of military action is taken against iran. India is friends with israel. They are trying to backstab iran. Pakistaniz we should not take our mind off iran while we are busy in kashmir. Iran needs pakistan remember that

Mature Statement from the Honorable PM.

Peace can be brokered between Satan and the Mullah
There needs to be a good negotiator. (RUSSIA & CHINA)
Point that everyone is missing is the real threat Muslim's face is not India but the combined proxy ISIS (DAISH) of India , Israel and USA. Russia kicked them out from Syria and Iran from Iraq, now Russia can not unilaterally fight again in Afghanistan hence needs the support from Iran and Pakistan for this to happen they are willing to help mend relations as Iran is very important for Russia and Pakistan is very important for China.

What ever happens Pakistan needed strategic depth which was presumed to be in Afghanistan but today the situation has almost eroded. Iran is the other country that could provide this but that is limited. Time would tell how things would continue.

on't make me start talking about Iran's economy, you should be the last person to talk about Pakistan's economy. Iran never had any "power" in Kashmir and it never will, I don't know where you made this nonsense up from, but it's absolute bs. Pakistan has maintained good relations with both Iran and Saudi Arabia, remember that.
someone speak about economy who have 1% economy what pak produce and export what??????????/are you have industry are you have oil are you have gpd we are under hardest sanctions you never had and we have our own tec like electronic nano medical science and so much other industry and science but your country pak have no tec if china dont support you you cant even build on glass of jf17 now you say those junk talks dont make yourself juke its reality and kashmir only tajmahal is in off its iranian made when pak not even exist

How can that be so when the real power controller in Pakistan is the army?
PM appoints army chief and gives extension and Imran Khan is most influential person in Pakistan

someone speak about economy who have 1% economy what pak produce and export what??????????/are you have industry are you have oil are you have gpd we are under hardest sanctions you never had and we have our own tec like electronic nano medical science and so much other industry and science but your country pak have no tec if china dont support you you cant even build on glass of jf17 now you say those junk talks dont make yourself juke its reality and kashmir only tajmahal is in off its iranian made when pak not even exist
Like I said, you should be the LAST person to be talking about Pakistan's economy. We were sanctioned badly, we faced corrupt politicians who tried their best to ruin the economy and they succeeded to some extent, we faced terrorism that ruined our foreign investments and the country's economy stability in a lot of areas. I don't want to compete in who's country faced more problems, but you're giving unbelievably stupid arguments. As far as technology and science is concerned, our people aren't behind anyone else either. Our exports are much more than you think, and our oil exports are only 2.1 percent of our total exports, while Iran's total oil exports are 72 percent of it's total exports. I would want the situation in Iran get better because the country has a lot of potential and it is being wasted in my opinion. You should change your attitude, it's embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom