What's new

Pakistani PM warns of any possible military measure against Iran

is there one in Iran?
some peoples say yes some says no. but i asked about pakistan

No please
then you are a liar

We are angry because he is taking side of Iran and Iran does not take Pakistan side. Actually works with India and Afghanistan against Pakistani interests.
he is not taking any side. he says a fact. and he is wise enough that warn about any Stupid war in his neighbor country. and you, i think are angry about this fact. and prefer hiding facts about this issue.

Kashmiri getting support from Iran . Pakistan need support on Kashmir from countries ...anyone.
1.7545016.3475561696.PNG

some peoples say yes some says no. but i asked about pakistan

then you are a liar

he is not taking any side. he says a fact. and he is wise enough that warn about any Stupid war in his neighbor country. and you, i think are angry about this fact. and prefer hiding facts about this issue.
You do not have manners and it tells me what is your upbringing and the side you are on is wrong too. I do not owe it to you to provide any proof.

Iran did not have a nuclear weapons program. Also, Iran managed to pressure the Americans to accept Iran having nuclear enrichment capabilities, which it previously ruled out.
Iran didnt have a formal nuclear weapons program, but it looks like Iran had also assembled the different "parts" for a full nuclear weapons program...and some where dual use(civilian/ or military application)...but in general, yes, the UN + world didnt find Iran "red handed" was hiding an actual nuclear weapons program.....

Can Iran say same for Pakistan to India?

Indeed we don't need but they always tight lipped about Kashmir.
@Khafee @Rashid Mahmood

This shows who is our neighbour and who are our brothers.

Kashmiri getting support from Iran . Pakistan need support on Kashmir from countries ...anyone.
1.7545016.3475561696.PNG
And that is why they issue visa to Kalbushan and after his arrest tight lipped.?

1.7545016.3475561696.PNG
Again no link....?

Is this good enough?
upload_2019-8-5_1-15-43.png

BTW, Pakistan's own PM was given opportunity to present the case of Pakistan @oic but all he did was $hit.

You do not have manners and it tells me what is your upbringing and the side you are on is wrong too. I do not owe it to you to provide any proof.
1st yes you don't owe me to answer me but you quoted and replied me then i have right for asking proof.
2nd i asked you politely but you replied me mocking answer. You are who do not have manners. anyone here can see your False Claim that is worthless. don't reply and quot me any more. i will not reply you any more.

Again no link....?

Is this good enough?
View attachment 572614

BTW, Pakistan's own PM was given opportunity to present the case of Pakistan @oic but all he did was $hit.
OIC is the worst platform, they will never give any support to Pakistan. Because all its major members has huge trade transactions with India......................just forget it.

@Khafee @Rashid Mahmood

And that is why they issue visa to Kalbushan and after his arrest tight lipped.?
Do you think , spy do there mission with real identity.....

@Khafee @Rashid Mahmood

I don't think Pakistan will get any support on this issue from the Muslim world.
Only Turkey and or China may support.

Pakistan needs to raise this issue in UN Security Council.

IK's tweet says:
UNSC should take note.
Nigga why you waiting on em to take note.
Get out there and make them take note. That's what leaders do. That's what the Kaptan should be doing.

THen settle your beef and issue with India. You want Iran's ISLAMIC "loyalty" only when you need advantage or to prevent disadvantage? thats not how life works. Iran will work with Pakistan, BASED on how Pakistan decides to engage with Iran. Pakistan seems unbothered or unafraid of regional actions that are perceived by Iranian govt as anti Iran, so ACCEPT the costs/ ramifications. You guys complain about countries and entities you can actually contain or do something about so stop whining.

Because Pakistani govt cant maintain and establish good security within Pakistan. take responsibility.

...as long as Pakistan remains a strategic problem for Iran.

No, we suggest Pakistan stop allowing itself be used by GCC to launch attacks against Iran in exchange for money.

by the stupidest US president ever and only US govt.

1)You Pakistani citizens have this responsibility. 2) Pakistan, just like Iran, has always had "preferred" and unpreferred terrorists. once again, take responsibility. didnt you see UN recently say Pakistani govt supported LET still has active relationship with AQ? go ahead and say Pakistani govt doesnt relate with AQ! i'll accept so you dont get high BP.

You always accuse others without taking responsibility for what your country contributed to these situations and circumstances.

....another opinion of yours, unless you provide objectively-accepted evidence of this.
I'd educate myself before coming up with something like this. "Because Pakistani govt cant maintain and establish good security within Pakistan. take responsibility." terror attack have drastically dropped in Pakistan, compared to the situation a couple of years ago, right now it's far more stable. I'd say it's perhaps one of the most successful anti terror operations.

Without Iranian support India couldn't do any mischief in Pakistan.
Iran has established mafia style state within Pakistan.
Terrorism in Pakistan was the next phase of their plan....
What do you suggest Pakistanis should keep their pants down for IRGC and their friends in GoP?
IRGC and state of Iran is declared terrorist org. this idiot ruling Pakistan should not put Pakistan in position of terrorist sympathizer!
you are worse than before. your psycho disease is in very bad condition .we muse send letters to your parent or your camel rider boss in soudi bic you are going to die of heart or brain attack .your heat is so high like hell plz for your family sake go to fire rescue maybe they can do something plz guys help him he is going to become crazy

e are angry because he is taking side of Iran and Iran does not take Pakistan side. Actually works with India and Afghanistan against Pakistani interests.
is pak have even one interest let go interests .pak have no economy .no industry .no tec no money so what are you talking about only atomic bomb what you cant use no one can .your only interest in kishmir where iran can have more power than you its reality

you are worse than before. your psycho disease is in very bad condition .we muse send letters to your parent or your camel rider boss in soudi bic you are going to die of heart or brain attack .your heat is so high like hell plz for your family sake go to fire rescue maybe they can do something plz guys help him he is going to become crazy

is pak have even one interest let go interests .pak have no economy .no industry .no tec no money so what are you talking about only atomic bomb what you cant use no one can .your only interest in kishmir where iran can have more power than you its reality
Don't make me start talking about Iran's economy, you should be the last person to talk about Pakistan's economy. Iran never had any "power" in Kashmir and it never will, I don't know where you made this nonsense up from, but it's absolute bs. Pakistan has maintained good relations with both Iran and Saudi Arabia, remember that.

Back
Top Bottom