What's new

Pakistani PM warns of any possible military measure against Iran

Can Iran say same for Pakistan to India?

Indeed we don't need but they always tight lipped about Kashmir.
So true, let us worry about Pakistan

did your real friends in ME say same for Pakistan to India?
Yes UAE said after Feb 27

Without Iranian support India couldn't do any mischief in Pakistan.
Iran has established mafia style state within Pakistan.
Terrorism in Pakistan was the next phase of their plan....
What do you suggest Pakistanis should keep their pants down for IRGC and their friends in GoP?
IRGC and state of Iran is declared terrorist org. this idiot ruling Pakistan should not put Pakistan in position of terrorist sympathizer!
In this matter he is not acting wise

US is the most powerful fighting force in the history of mankind , it will be matter of time that iran will eventually fall.

You are subscribing to outdated and intrinsically flawed Western notions of power and victory. For all the fancy equipment the US has, how many wars do they have actually won ever since WW2? They have failed in pretty much every post-WW2 military adventure.

But then again, you are Pakistani. Your nation has a short but strong history of military surrender so I understand the cultural sentiments at play in your way of thinking.

We don't. We will never give up, and aren't impressed by the Americans and their fancy toys.

Maybe a dead Iran will be beneficial to Pakistan?
Betwern 12-15 American nuclear strikes on Iran should teach them a lesson like Japan learnt. They'll stop feeling all kamikaze in a few hours.
Luckily, people like you cant have your way in real life. I believe the only countries that "deserve" nuclear strikes are those with nuclear weapons and those who use it first. cheers!

Last edited:
The last i checked Iranian weaklings surrendered their nuclear weapons program just because they couldn't handle a few years of economic sanctions.

Iran did not have a nuclear weapons program. Also, Iran managed to pressure the Americans to accept Iran having nuclear enrichment capabilities, which it previously ruled out.

Iran is a gone case , they are Indian lovers.
If you understood that the world is currently undergoing fundamental changes, you wouldnt say something like this. As for being an "Indian lover", why not? was Pakistani friendship a better alternative? pls go sit down. thnx.

Guys all human lives are precieous, we shouldnt be wishing death to others, but there should also be reality check.Future is about economic progress, human development indexes , living standards, liberal societies not chest thumping of bravery.

why Pakistani members here are so angry because of some simple facts that their PM said ?
he is not first politician that have this opinion and will not be last one.
even some western politicians and some non-Muslim countries have same opinion

Yes UAE said after Feb 27
can i see your source please ?

The last i checked Iranian weaklings surrendered their nuclear weapons program just because they couldn't handle a few years of economic sanctions.
You meant to say :
The last i checked Iranian weaklings surrendered their nuclear weapons program just because they couldn't handle a few years of UN economic sanctions.
. Yes, i will agree with this, but your comment also ignores the fact that the US was also eager and motivated to "sign a deal " with Iran. So you are exaggerating how much Iran wanted this relief from US + UN "sanctions" because you're ignoring US's motivation to get Iran to sign a deal....why not? US was did and still needs Iranian help or compliance for a Middle east easy and accessible for US and its allies.

Also, Iran didnt technically give up its nuclear program for crap in the first place, Iran only gave up parts of its nuclear program that were "dual use"(civilian and military applications or implications)in nature. So you are exaggerating here again.

You can Say all you want but you guys , what are you really doing in the world today that world Muslims care about and value? It takes 2 to tango, and the JCPOA was a tango so Iran didnt tango alone right? so why are you sharing one side of the story while not giving the other, opposite side their say or comment in this?

why Pakistani members here are so angry because of some simple facts that their PM said ?

No please

We are angry because he is taking side of Iran and Iran does not take Pakistan side. Actually works with India and Afghanistan against Pakistani interests.

Back
Top Bottom