What's new

Pakistani Pilot Will Fly With J-31

:yahoo::victory::cheers:

Damn would love to see it Flying over Islamabad :D :enjoy::enjoy:
Will it be this type
j-31_zhuhai_2014_0.jpg

or will it be this
After receiving this Falcon Hawk I will be waiting on the roof of my house in Islamabad to watch this deadly master piece.

China would grow as rival competitor to US.
They will build as many as aircraft carriers like USN, for 1 vs 1 with F-35, they would build 2500 J-31

And they must create the alliance, oversea bases.
Pakistan : the most close ally like UK to US would get 138 J-31
North Korea must get as many as South Korea get : 40 ...

logical?

My best wish
we are not an ally of USA

PAF will also looking towards TAI TFX

Last edited:
We don't care about Indian's FGFA
India is surrounded by his enemies

So why Pak is interested in J-31?
price of J-31 ( if any ) would be at 40 million US dollars.
Prepare some billion US dollars for stealth fighters, spare engines and ammunitions

Lol...it is too simple to paste a news like this and warm up a debate.... I am very much sure the news in not true.

The original J-31 prototype has been flying with the WS-13 the whole time. The upgraded WS-13A will likely make an appearance on the improved prototype.
u mean ws-13 is a smoky engine too?

The whole time ?? I thought it flew initially with RD-93 which were later replaced (not sure when however) ?!

Well, the WS-13 is actually based on the RD-93, that's why it is not so distinguishable, unlike the WS-10 and AL-31.

u mean ws-13 is a smoky engine too?

Because it is based on the RD-93, unlike the WS-10 which is not related to the AL-31.

So you are suggesting that Chinese will be using PAF to unveil J-31 and WS-13?

Why not? Pakistan has always been China's military demonstrator.

Well, the WS-13 is actually based on the RD-93, that's why it is not so distinguishable, unlike the WS-10 and AL-31.

Because it is based on the RD-93, unlike the WS-10 which is not related to the AL-31.

why should ws13 duplicate the smoky part instead of improving it?
i would have a grain of salt over the allege ws13 on current prototype that spew smoke at after burner.

why should ws13 duplicate the smoky part instead of improving it?
i would have a grain of salt over the allege ws13 on current prototype that spew smoke at after burner.

Because the WS-13 is only a temporary engine, so China won't spend too much time to improve it.

China's main focus for the J-31 is the WS-17; a true 5th gen medium thrust turbofan engine.

The WS-17 is a completely indigenous design, just like the WS-10 and WS-15.

Last edited:
Because the WS-13 is only a temporary engine, so China won't spend too much time to improve it.

China's main focus for the J-31 is the WS-17; a true 5th gen medium thrust turbofan engine.

The WS-17 is a completely indigenous design, just like the WS-10 and WS-15.
So the final installation would b ws-17 for j-31?

Back
Top Bottom