What's new

Pakistani Pilot Will Fly With J-31

The last time any news came in this regards was the PAF pilots were not allowed to fly this... May be now they have been given access...There were also some other reports that some aircraft were to be provided in case Pakistan needs them from the Existing stock but nothing was mentioned in regards to J-31's.

What about the modifications to the test aircraft as there was no news other then the 31001 demonstrator flight.

The PAF General was like to sign the deal months before.

So China will definitely provide the flight test for the PAF pilots.

U1716P27T1D832506F3DT20150606095817.jpg

The whole time ?? I thought it flew initially with RD-93 which were later replaced (not sure when however) ?!

Great news if true. PAF's future fleet appears to be JF-17,F -16, and J 31. Su 35 doesn't fit in this equation and if PAF goes for it it will be inducted in small numbers. Nice combination of east and west though:china::pakistan:

Far away Vipers over some remote base under the cover of Anti terror operations would be painting the J-31 with their APG to check the degree of stealthiness and its effectiveness against US radars?

As for procuring the stealthy J-31, Jane's Defence quoted an unidentified Pakistani official as saying that the Pakistani Air Force was in talks with China to buy 30 to 40 of the Shenyang FC-31 stealth jets, which corroborates similar numbers and statements that have been floating around the defense community for months.

bhai i am going to take this news with a grain of salt, SU-35, Block 60, J-10, this and that ... too many rumors going on, i will settle down being happy with our JF-17 and will have faith on our airforce leadership to make the right decision ....

Will j-31 would come with some TOT or assembly line or something or we'll just import the whole aircraft ?? like fully operational flying to PAK ??

IF true, then it's at a state that Chinese engineers are comfortable with letting it fly without strict oversight to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Until some sort of confirmation is provided, I doubt this is true.

Back
Top Bottom