What's new

Pakistani Pilot Will Fly With J-31

Well what's the status of WS -17 like how long it's gonna take for final production and installation as I can assume it must be ready as soon as J-31 is fully operational

The WS-17 started later than the WS-15, it might take a bit more time, maybe sometime between 2020-2025.

No, Shenyang's contender for the J-XX-program was a much different bird and reportedly a design featuring a tri-plane-design. The FC-31 / J-31 is either from a different program or for a different requirement.

The WS-17 started later than the WS-15, it might take a bit more time, maybe sometime between 2020-2025.
So the current scenario describes that J -31 with WS -17 on board would b the operational bird for PAF assuming like by the 2020-2025. Or the bird will be initially flying with WS-13A. Asking for info. Thnx

Honestly guys ... we have one technical demonstrator + a model of a heavily revised prototype, reportedly under construction. We have rumours about the WS-13 under test right now, we have other rumours about a possible WS-17 under development ... and a few here are already discussing as if the PAF already operates 100 of them !

Let's wait and see, wait and see longer ... and that wait - after development is done - if Pakistan can afford that bird.

Funny, really funny ....

Deino

Honestly guys ... we have one technical demonstrator + a model of a heavily revised prototype, reportedly under construction. We have rumours about the WS-13 under test right now, we have other rumours about a possible WS-17 under development ... and a few here are already discussing as if the PAF already operates 100 of them !

Let's wait and see, wait and see longer ... and that wait - after development is done - if Pakistan can afford that bird.

Funny, really funny ....

Deino
Pakistan should resist all efforts into being bungled into a decision on its 5th Generation mainstay by China. Its better to wait it out for the TFX and other contenders before making a decision.

Pakistan should resist all efforts into being bungled into a decision on its 5th Generation mainstay by China. Its better to wait it out for the TFX and other contenders before making a decision.
i expet pakistan to wait for india the get the t-50 and be happy. the j-31 is a jet that specifications are unknown. but i gotta say it to you, your right here. pakistan should join turkey and saab and build the tfx. or as a minimum become a partner and induct their systems in to the j-31 and order a few but a decent amount. about 72 seems like a good rounded number.

i expet pakistan to wait for india the get the t-50 and be happy. the j-31 is a jet that specifications are unknown. but i gotta say it to you, your right here. pakistan should join turkey and saab and build the tfx. or as a minimum become a partner and induct their systems in to the j-31 and order a few but a decent amount. about 72 seems like a good rounded number.

I highly doubt that inducting Turkish or Swedish systems into the J-31 is worth the money and effort, especially when both the Chinese and Turks would object. Of course, that also assumes that Turkish and/or Swedish systems function better than that of the J-31, which is unlikely.

I highly doubt that inducting Turkish or Swedish systems into the J-31 is worth the money and effort, especially when both the Chinese and Turks would object. Of course, that also assumes that Turkish and/or Swedish systems function better than that of the J-31, which is unlikely.
im trying to build a hypothetical scenario.
besides pakistan can very easily join the tfx program. they have already been offered to join.

Back
Top Bottom