What's new

Pakistani Parliament declares neutrality on Yemen, calls for peace talks.

Who talks shit about your country ?

Sunni-shia Fvkfest was started only 2 pages after the thread started . we tolerated . they continued , we tolerated , they still went on .

and now apparently we've sent a 22 dog delegation to pak .

what can i say , it's Iranians who talk shit . you're right
Since this Yemen BS - secterian Bull fukin shit has been on the rise .. Something mods should take SERIOUS notice off.

An I agree @KingMamba. Tht was pathetic comment - Truely uncalled for.. It isn't our culture ..

The sheeeeeiiiit you're saying ? :rofl: Iranian FM was given a warning :rofl:

don't start me now . alright ?

Enough with Indian Consulate Bulshittttt and making stuff up . Iranian doesn't take foul mouthing from the most powerful figures in the world . now please ...

lol
Dawn news is the most respected news paper in Pakistan.
Pakistan stands by Saudi Arabia, Iranian FM told - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
I'll mention the important excerpts:
The country’s political and military leadership explained Islamabad’s stance on the turmoil in Yemen to Iran’s foreign minister on Thursday, making it clear that “the people of Pakistan hold Saudi Arabia in high esteem and will stand shoulder to shoulder” with the latter if its territorial integrity was violated.
A statement issued by the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) quoted Nawaz Sharif as having said: “It is the shared responsibility of all states to refrain from actions that disturb peace and stability in any country.”

And the most important part:
The government shared the Arab view that Iran was expanding its influence in the Middle East to the detriment of Saudi Arabia and its allies, Mr Zarif was told.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, taking part in the parliamentary debate on the Yemen issue earlier this week, had said: “Iran needs to think over its policy and see if it is doing the right thing.”

I hope you will respond in an engaging manner other than Iran is no.1 (but is still giving up its nuclear program).

No one's qibla is towards tehran i can assure you that . at least no bearded's .

The ONLY people with positive feelings towards Iran here are Shia muslims . Be it Pakistani ones , Iraqis or others .

Didn't knew the world is this sectarian , but it is .

Right ! :coffee:

No one's qibla is towards tehran i can assure you that . at least no bearded's .

The ONLY people with positive feelings towards Iran here are Shia muslims . Be it Pakistani ones , Iraqis or others .

Actually we do have a-holes like that on this forum @Armstrong is absolutely right.

**** this parliament, Irani terrorist export to Yemen is clearly against international laws and Pakistan need to back Saudi Arabia here. We have to remember if Iranis can export terrorists to Yemen then they can do it to other countries around them as well including Pakistan.

I agree with you lalaa but there are some Pakistani bearded baboons who's qiblah is either towards Riyadh or towards Tehran; if these Shias and Sunnis could leave for either of their Qiblahs maybe the rest of us who identify as just Muslims could pray, live and prosper in peace as we have for hundreds of years.

Please compare their numbers. This forum might be a good start.

Can you name some Pakistani members whose 'Qiblah' is Tehran?

And comparing Iran's role and Saudis role in Pakistan is just utterly and plainly unfair and unjustified.

Also, as long as you refuse to see your domestic problems and only blame foreigners, you'll never get rid of your problems, because you are ignoring one of pillars of the problem. Pakistan also have had too many mistakes in past 2 decades that are too hard to ignore, so for the sake of decency, please see all sides relative to their share in the problem.

The government shared the Arab view that Iran was expanding its influence in the Middle East to the detriment of Saudi Arabia and its allies, Mr Zarif was told.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, taking part in the parliamentary debate on the Yemen issue earlier this week, had said: “Iran needs to think over its policy and see if it is doing the right thing.”

Honestly, I don't take Nawaz Sharif seriously, I believe there are bigger guys than him who are running the show in Pakistan. If it was up to Nawaz Sharif, Pakistani troops would be already in Yemen. We all know how he owes his life to Saudis, so he'll pay back the favor any time he can.

Since this Yemen BS - secterian Bull fukin shit has been on the rise .. Something mods should take SERIOUS notice off.

An I agree @KingMamba. Tht was pathetic comment - Truely uncalled for.. It isn't our culture ..
Yep , after yemen everyone has gone ape shyte crazy .

i just gave myself a headache over a jihadist mentality @Ababeel

lol @ me . going to sleep . night everyone

Brother this is a disagreement between Pakistanis which you guys don't completely understand; we are a country with diverse opinions and both @DESERT FIGHTER and @KingMamba are patriots....so try to avoid such statements.

I agree with gist of your comment. But when one side attacks, then they should expect counter attack as well. Action and reaction go together. Love and beloved. When some body starts to bring up Shia Kafer and another one brings in 22 dog, then things go down fast.

**** this parliament, Irani terrorist export to Yemen is clearly against international laws and Pakistan need to back Saudi Arabia here. We have to remember if Iranis can export terrorists to Yemen then they can do it to other countries around them as well including Pakistan.
here comes another one , lol .

Shoo

Honestly, I don't take Nawaz Sharif seriously, I believe there are bigger guys than him who are running the show in Pakistan. If it was up to Nawaz Sharif, Pakistani troops would be already in Yemen. We all know how he owes his life to Saudis, so he'll pay back the favor any time he can.

Things have changed in Pakistan, stop you usual bs. Nawaz Sharif need parliament approval before deciding to send troops anywhere in Pakistan let alone Yemen.

If only shias favour Iran .. Than why is Pak the most pro Iran country in the world ? (According to PEW - GALLOP polls?)

Nobody is a saint -- I remember me @Desert Fox. @Umair Nawaz and another history buff going ape shit on indians,arabs,that hybrid monkey (Markus) and even persians... So yes it is a two way street - depends on who starts it first though lol.

Of course it depends. I will recommend you to visit very first pages of Yemen operation thread. But in the end, both sides end up in a hate festival, so it doesn't matter later who started it.

That is not true. I can tell you this based on my extensive experience and seeing the world up close. You should not let a few hateful trolls on a forum to make you see the world, this way. In fact, that is exactly what these Takfiri people want. To sow discord.

If only shias favour Iran .. Than why is Pak the most pro Iran country in the world ? (According to PEW - GALLOP polls?)
I donno about those polls ( if they are acurate enough)

what i see is this forum and its members , buddy .

What i know is that at least , in Iran , people don't hate anyone except Saudis TBH

Back
Top Bottom