What's new

Pakistani Parliament declares neutrality on Yemen, calls for peace talks.

Dawn is a liberal paper their polls will be skewed in the favor of their agenda. I am willing to talk about what Pakistan could have gained but later since I am not at home.

Dawn is the most balanced paper ever.. And most circulated paper in Pak .. Founded by none other than QUAID e AZAM MA JINNAH.

a 22 dog delegation
Typical jihadi words :lol:

Dr. M.J.zarif is a dog yeah :

At age 17, he left Iran for the United States. Zarif attended Drew College Preparatory School, a private college-preparatory high school located in San Francisco, California.[5] He went on to study at San Francisco State University, from which he gained a BA in International Relations in 1981 and an MA in the same subject in 1982.[6] Following this, Zarif continued his studies at the Graduate School of International Studies (now named the Josef Korbel School of International Studies) at the University of Denver, from which he obtained a second MA in International Relations in 1984 and this was followed by a PhD in International Law and Policy in 1988.[7][8] His thesis was entitled: "Self-Defense in International Law and Policy"

this guy is a human : Nawaz Sharif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

prevent their involvement.
Spare me you BS . diplomatic visits are scheduled years before hand , dum dum .

you bitch on pdf about Pakistan sending its troops
lol , what ? go ahead and send them :lol:

feeding your people would also be an option

If the Pakistan army was so useless your country would not send a 22 dog delegation to prevent their involvement.

You are still hurt for debating with some Iranian and it's obvious from your post. It's understandable, but knowing your previous stances and opinions, you are just on a typical anti-Iran rampage these days, it will pass and you'll come back to common sense. I know that because you were not like this before. Unless you have fundamentally changed which makes it even worse, but I doubt so.

So my brotherly advise which no one ever listens and falls for the same trap again and again: Don't let actions of individuals on internet affect your judgement on a whole country. I may not be always successful and it's honestly difficult, but I've been trying and it works more or less.

Wow. Just wow.

Isn't it amazing that people who are against Iran are also against the very foundations of Pakistan? From Jinnah to Iqbal.

They only cheer-lead for Saudis and Takfiris.

King Mamba is a Patriot and in no way against the foundation of Pak .. He has a right to express his opinion just like the rest of us.

And the thing is people here (including me) get pissed at Iranians n Arabs when they talk shit about our country.

King Mamba is a Patriot and in no way against the foundation of the Pak .. He has a right to express his opinion just like the rest of us.

I am not talking about a specific person. But rather commenting on generality of things.

Another commenter up there was saying, it is all the fault of Shias who have "penetrated" Pakistani parliament, army, banks and media. Do these people even realize that Pakistan was founded by a Shia, Mr Jinnah?

Wow. Just wow.

Isn't it amazing that people who are against Iran are also against the very foundations of Pakistan? From Jinnah to Iqbal.

They only cheer-lead for Saudis and Takfiris.

Brother this is a disagreement between Pakistanis which you guys don't completely understand; we are a country with diverse opinions and both @DESERT FIGHTER and @KingMamba are patriots....so try to avoid such statements.

By and large we neither like the Saudi clerics nor the Iranian ayatollahs and we don't think that their influence in Pakistan has been, is or will ever be healthy for Pakistan.

Armageddon will happen one day, whether you are ready or not to be part of it. Yemen has very important place in light of Ahadees and prophecies by the way.
I am sure that we will send our troops to KSA as this resolution also give mandate to GOP that Pakistan can send her troops to KSA but definitely there will be no combat role in Yemen. Good thing is that first time in our history that our foreign policy was openly discussed in the parliament which shows that we are getting matured democratically.

Brother this is a disagreement between Pakistanis which you guys don't completely understand; we are a country with diverse opinions and both @DESERT FIGHTER and @KingMamba are patriots....so try to avoid such statements.

By and large we neither like the Saudi clerics nor the Iranian ayatollahs and we don't think that their influence in Pakistan has been, is or will ever be healthy for Pakistan.
We Pak should think for our country first instead of flying **** about tehrani or riyadhi mullahs.

Alaka yeh BC are destroyin eachother .. We should remain silent spectators or refs at most .. Why get involved in this MC proxy war between arabs or farsis.

King Mamba is a Patriot and in no way against the foundation of Pak .. He has a right to express his opinion just like the rest of us.

And the thing is people here (including me) get pissed at Iranians n Arabs when they talk shit about our country.

I think many people get pissed when people talk shit about their country. :D

And for a fact, I'm certain that people talk shit about Iran much more than they do about Pakistan on this forum, I don't think it's hard to see.

Many Pakistani members have said nasty things about Iran (mostly those pro-Saudi anti-Iran camp which is natural), I know it's a 2 way street which is unfortunate, but can't be avoided.

We Pak should think for our country first instead of flying **** about tehrani or riyadhi mullahs.

Alaka yeh BC are destroyin eachother .. We should remain silent spectators or refs at most .. Why get involved in this MC proxy war between arabs or farsis.

I agree with you lalaa but there are some Pakistani bearded baboons who's qiblah is either towards Riyadh or towards Tehran; if these Shias and Sunnis could leave for either of their Qiblahs maybe the rest of us who identify as just Muslims could pray, live and prosper in peace as we have for hundreds of years.

when they talk shit about our country.
Who talks shit about your country ?

Sunni-shia Fvkfest was started only 2 pages after the thread started . we tolerated . they continued , we tolerated , they still went on .

and now apparently we've sent a 22 dog delegation to pak .

what can i say , it's Iranians who talk shit . you're right

I think many people get pissed when people talk shit about their country. :D

And for a fact, I'm certain that people talk shit about Iran much more than they do about Pakistan on this forum, I don't think it's hard to see.

Many Pakistani members have said nasty things about Iran (mostly those pro-Saudi anti-Iran camp which is natural), I know it's a 2 way street which is unfortunate, but can't be avoided.
Nobody is a saint -- I remember me @Desert Fox. @Umair Nawaz and another history buff going ape shit on indians,arabs,that hybrid monkey (Markus) and even persians... So yes it is a two way street - depends on who starts it first though lol.

Pakistani bearded baboons who's qiblah is either towards Riyadh or towards Tehran
No one's qibla is towards tehran i can assure you that . at least no bearded's .

The ONLY people with positive feelings towards Iran here are Shia muslims . Be it Pakistani ones , Iraqis or others .

Didn't knew the world is this sectarian , but it is .

It's a balanced decision by the GOP.

I agree with you lalaa but there are some Pakistani bearded baboons who's qiblah is either towards Riyadh or towards Tehran; if these Shias and Sunnis could leave for either of their Qiblahs maybe the rest of us who identify as just Muslims could pray, live and prosper in peace as we have for hundreds of years.

I always wondered if they consider themselves as Shia first of Sunni first.

This rivalry precedes Islam, me thinks.

Back
Top Bottom