What's new

Pakistani Parliament declares neutrality on Yemen, calls for peace talks.

Actually that is not true multiple reports indicate that extremist madressahs in Pakistan receive funding from U.A.E and Saudi Arabia

Wikileaks: Saudi Arabia, UAE funded extremist networks in Pakistan - The Express Tribune

Iran had tried to export its revolution to Pakistan in the 80's but those attempts were dealt with quite effectively and even now they don't stand a chance

Surely after what happened on the 16th of Dec we realize what is the biggest threat we face now

I unfortunately get the feeling that Pakistanis who support intervention are looking at this conflict through a sectarian lens you can judge it by some of their posts even on this forum

Hence the more imperative for us to stay out of that sh*thole
You are entitled to your opinion. But telling an ex-serviceman that your source is The Express Tribune and an unnumbered, unsubstantiated wikileak cable. That has to be really something!!

You are entitled to your opinion. But telling an ex-serviceman that your source is The Express Tribune and an unnumbered, unsubstantiated wikileak cable. That has to be really something!!

As you are to yours and you being an ex-serviceman i would hate this to turn this into a heated argument
But i would like to point out that even the government here has expressed concerns with regard to that and its not just the tribune reporting on this matter
Saudi government informed of Pakistan’s concern on Madrassas funding

I am sure Iranians are also against Shamsi airbase and for Arabs to play "hunting" games in Baluchistan as well as owning huge wild life reserves there.

The Shamsi base is now a Pakistani Air Force base. While the Indian consulates in Iran remain near Pakistani border sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan.

BIRTH OF ANTI ISLAM SHIA IDEOLOGY: MAY ALLAH GUIDE ALL MUSLIMS AND SHIAS AS WELL TO WALK ON SIRAT AL MUSTAQEEM, AND SAVE THEMSELVES FROM DEVIANT IDEOLOGIES AMEEN SO THAT THEY CAN BE PROTECTED BY HELL FIRE!!!

I would not even let this motherfucker clean my toilet with his filthy tongue. Where dit this creature get his DR title?
Just shoot them and throw them in streets/toilets and liberate Pakistan from these animals, spies and agents of terrorism.

Or let them fight against bears and dogs. Let people use them instead of dogs or bears. Beat him up and torture him until he attacks a bear. If I saw this motherfucker I would beat the shit out him.

and pakistan brothers are happy now !! shame on you
Pakistani parliament controlled by shia and liberal

Pathetic of you, to address a sovereign nation like that. Your patronizing attitude is not appreciated.

As you are to yours and you being an ex-serviceman i would hate this to turn this into a heated argument
But i would like to point out that even the government here has expressed concerns with regard to that and its not just the tribune reporting on this matter
Saudi government informed of Pakistan’s concern on Madrassas funding
You haven't read "all" of my statements on this thread. The Govt is lying to the Pakistani public. At the cost of repeating my self, it is doing exactly what it accuses Musharraf of, i.e. misleading the public into a war.

I appreciate you being polite. Thank you!!

You F'ing crazy.

I am talking about Pakistan.

The banking industry is saturated with Shias. 12ers and the Ismaelis.

This is the kind of though process that Pakistan has to confront. Sectarian to the bone.

Even Pakistan's founder, Mr. Jinnah was a Shia. So are you against Pakistan as well?

What matters foremost is Business and Economics for Pakistan interests. Pakistan First. Good decision by parliament.

The Pakistan-Iran-China gas pipeline is the first building block of the post-Arab, post-oil world. A majestic testament to the enviable geographic location of Pakistan. This also acts as a prelude to the blooming of Gwadar-the Babylon of 21st century. Pakistan Zindabad!!

That is very much right. It will bring prosperity for all.

Pakistani Shia are Pakistanis, they are in Army, Police etc. We had Shia PM and Generals. We only need to worry about Mullah and Arab sheikh terrorism being exported in Pakistan.
Don't feed the trolls, shia-sunni bullshit doesn't belong in Pakistan.

That is the ultimate reward. The geopolitics of the region is changing.

In fact it's panned out now, and in favor of Iran I dare say....the Saudi's were on the verge of creating a Sunni Muslim joint military force like NATO which was mostly intended against Iran. Looks like it's dead before it even started.

Good decision by Pakistan - though makes the Saudi's look stupid in front of the world when they claimed that pakistan will be taking part in the offense against the hauthis - some sources even claimed that they already are if I remember correctly.

In fact it's panned out now, and in favor of Iran I dare say....the Saudi's were on the verge of creating a Sunni Muslim joint military force like NATO which was mostly intended against Iran. Looks like it's dead before it even started.

Good decision by Pakistan - though makes the Saudi's look stupid in front of the world when they claimed that pakistan will be taking part in the offense against the hauthis - some sources even claimed that they already are if I remember correctly.

I think, China has played a huge role here. Behind the scenes. That is my guess. They are truly a friend of Pakistan. Unlike Saudis.

I think, China has played a huge role here. Behind the scenes. That is my guess. They are truly a friend of Pakistan. Unlike Saudis.
Pakistan must have something on the Sauds to refuse their money...Maybe past nightmare with the houthis and recurring innocent Pakistanis mass killing financed by the wahabis...

Pakistan must have something on the Sauds to refuse their money...Maybe past nightmare with the houthis and recurring innocent Pakistanis mass killing financed by the wahabis...

Whatever the case, Pakistani strategists have taken a wise route. This is commendable.

Back
Top Bottom