What's new

Pakistani Parliament declares neutrality on Yemen, calls for peace talks.

What a joke, If Iran is actually guarding a border or as you say Iran took complete responsibility of securing it, how come Jundullah acting chief crossed Iranian border in a bus from taftaan ?
Hey there bratva . Lets not get offtopic .

Its amazing that you took only 2 lines of my post and reacted to it while ignoring the rest .

But do you have any single valuable source to prove your claim that jundullah's leader has moved from taftan to pakistan ? eh ? of course not .

yep , iran has full responsibility of providing security for both countries . what matters is that all those terrorists groups are in YOUR territory cause they feel safe there (in pakistan) . so spare us .

Pray tell us, has any country able to secure a mountainous border ever which Iran-Pakistan border is ? or taking American Merxican flat border example is it ever secured 100 percent ?

Yes. With cooperation on both sides, it can be done. Iran's foreign minister meeting with Pakistan's chief of military was out of protocol and has SIGNIFICANT meaning. Usually foreign ministers do not meet with army chiefs. The mere fact that they did, means a shift. Expect things to change in medium term future.

Pakistan Parliament made the decision not to interfere in Yemen civil war which is in Pakistan's best interests. This decision has nothing to do with Iran. While Iran has permitted Indian consulates near the Pakistan border sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan.

Do not derail this thread. You have also permitted Shamsi air base be used by Arabs and Americans.

Iran may have proxies hell any regional power would.. But what have they done that was detrimental to Pakistani interests over the years ? Have they ever shown you superiority or treated you like dirt ? You share a border with Iran, Not with SA, It's obvious where Pakistani interests need to lie..

@bold... U only need to read Iranians posts on this forum only..to know how Iranians think abt Pakistanis... Just look at their posts till yesterday..on this forum..how abusive they are towards Pakistanis... On the other hand, Saudis even on this forumare much more supportve towards us... I know ...our people feel tht Saudis have superiority complex in general...but Iranians are no better..in their attitude...they also hv superiority complex......Infact Saudis still hv soft corner for Pakistanis ..which Iranians dont...
I already said..if KSA has proxies in Pakistan..then so does Iran.. Iran is no saint in this regard.. So this balances..both countries do this..which should be condemned at all costs.. iran and KSA both
Secondly abt any thing Iran did agst Pakistani interests...well they put whole nuclear prog of Pakistan at stake/risk... They said in front of whole world tht Pak/Dr Qadeer contributed in Irans nuclear program.. Now there are only two possibilities 1) either Pakistan did really help Iranians or 2) Pak had no role in Iran's nuclear program....
In any case.. iran stabbed Pakistan really hard..... If I assume tht Pakistan did really help them in their nuclear program...then ...is this how..u pay back the crucial help if any country really helped in your nuclear prog..... By openly blowing the cover in front of whole world? Everyone knows..how much pressure was put on Pakistans nuclear prog in those days? Our whole nuclear prog was put at risk... And now the other option... if Pakistan did not help in Irans nuclear prog....then this is even worse a scenario... Tht u lied to the whole world abt Pakistans involvement and put their nuclear prog at risk? For what? iran stabbed Pakistan in the back....badly in both scenarios...So this is the answer to your question tht Iran never did anything against Pak.. How much can we trust such country?
Now look at the other side... KSa helped Pakistan in its most crucial time...helped Pakistan with free oil...when world had sanctioned us... So which one is more trustworthy? Where do Pakistan's interests lie?

Last edited:
Pakistani parliament after multiple sessions over the last week has declared neutrality on Yemen. Affirmed support to territorial integrity of Saudi Arabia (official red line), calls for peace talks, offers to broker them with Turkey. Pakistan also asked Iran to withdraw support from Huthis, so did Turkey.

For the first time Pakistan is emerging like a mature state.

Pakistan parliament backs neutrality in Yemen conflict - Al Jazeera English
How will that go down with saudi's? Wasn't it the saudis along with the libyans who bankrolled the Nuke program? now in their time of need (apparently), why is pakistan turning to neutrality?

Do not derail this thread.

This thread is about Pakistan making a decision which is in Pakistan's best interests. Iran permitting Indian consulates near Pakistani border sponsoring terrorism is neither Pakistan or Iranian interests.

Soon China will build the Pakistani side of the Iran Pakistan gas pipeline. Pakistan is not a servant of Saudi Arabia and knows that Iran is an ancient and regional power, only to become more powerful in the near future.

Your anger is understandable. But this anger is not actually against Iran. It is your anger against Pakistani state for this decision. So much so for your patriotism.

Actually I opposed any Pakistani intervention in Yemen. I oppose Saudi support of Takfiris in Pakistan. I also oppose Indian consulates in Iran close to Pakistan border. Since all these are in Pakistan interests.

Actually I opposed any Pakistani intervention in Yemen. I oppose Saudi support of Takfiris in Pakistan. I also oppose Indian consulates in Iran close to Pakistan border. Since all these are in Pakistan interests.

The first two are your sovereign decisions. The last one is not your decision to make since it interferes with soverignity of Iran.

I am sure Iranians are also against Shamsi airbase and for Arabs to play "hunting" games in Baluchistan as well as owning huge wild life reserves there. But it is none of Iranians business, what Pakistan does in its sovereignty. That is why no Iranian has ever objected to it.

The GCC never supported TTP. This is just Iran's feeble attempt at propaganda!!

You throw mud at them, but you forget the fanatic mullahs in Pakistan being supported by Iran. How convenient!!

Actually that is not true multiple reports indicate that extremist madressahs in Pakistan receive funding from U.A.E and Saudi Arabia

Wikileaks: Saudi Arabia, UAE funded extremist networks in Pakistan - The Express Tribune

Iran had tried to export its revolution to Pakistan in the 80's but those attempts were dealt with quite effectively and even now they don't stand a chance

Surely after what happened on the 16th of Dec we realize what is the biggest threat we face now

I unfortunately get the feeling that Pakistanis who support intervention are looking at this conflict through a sectarian lens you can judge it by some of their posts even on this forum

Hence the more imperative for us to stay out of that sh*thole

Soon China will build the Pakistani side of the Iran Pakistan gas pipeline. Pakistan is not a servant of Saudi Arabia and knows that Iran is an ancient and regional power, only to become more powerful in the near future.

That is the ultimate reward. The geopolitics of the region is changing.

Pakistan might face the same situation as the Shia rafidah Zandiqah are gaining influence in govt and armed forces which will later collaborate with Iran & India to destroy the fort of Islam that is Pakistan. It's the need of the time to propagate in our societies the righteous beliefs of Islam based on Quarn and Sunnah and prevent our masses from going towards Kufr, Shirk, Athiesm, Hypocrisy, Disbelief and Biddah. On the other hand need to keep a watch on recruiting of military personnel so that Pakistan can be saved from becoming slave of Majoosi Rafidah idology.

What B.S.....guys like you and your Ayatollah fanboy counterparts belong in an unmarked ditch

Back
Top Bottom